Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/31/2006 8:14:07 PM EDT
Feel free to tack this HOW TO HOT LINK!!!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I was worried this was going to be another one about washing your hands after you pee.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
IBN...Aw shit!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:17:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#4]
dude, you either need a job or need to get laid more often
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:17:36 PM EDT
[#5]
You're a real prize winner!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#6]
If you are going to University of Miami and cannot find anything better to do with your time other than make 100 posts in AR15.com per day, I feel very, very sorry for you.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#7]
don't say i dont give back to the site....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:19:01 PM EDT
[#8]
As long as you seem to have a mouth that never stops have you ever heard of the phrase it better to let people think your an idiot but you dont have to open your mouth to prove it?
Im just curious if you have a job or a life or just stay home and masterbate in front of your moms computer.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Ya know sonny, back in the day, we didn't have no easy ass board code! No we didn't!

We had to ski three miles (both ways), in our bare feet, with HTML tags lashed to our feet.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
As long as you seem to have a mouth that never stops have you ever heard of the phrase it better to let people think your an idiot but you dont have to open your mouth to prove it?
Im just curious if you have a job or a life or just stay home and masterbate in front of your moms computer.

wow, thank you for the grossly uninformed, poorly spelled and ignorant personal attack.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
IBN...Aw shit!

Crap... I spent too much time attempting to be funny.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:22:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow, thank you for the grossly uniformed, poorly spelled and ignorant personal attack.

Did you mean "uninfomed" moron?  
My excuse is I just got home from a 12 hour day of WORK, and now Im on my 3rd Bass beer. Your a fucking idiot 8th grade acting dipshit. Move on to the MySpace boards, or were you kicked out?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow, thank you for the grossly uniformed, poorly spelled and ignorant personal attack.

My excuse is I just got home from a 12 hour day of WORK, and now Im on my 3rd Bass beer. Your a fucking idiot 8th grade acting dipshit. Move on to the MySpace boards, or were you kicked out?

I think he meant UNINFORMED.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Do you not have a fucking job???????
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Awwwww  SNAP!  No he di'nt!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LoL

The winner in tonights spelling troll event and new champ... roboman!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus.  Grow up.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LoL

The winner in tonights spelling troll event and new champ... roboman!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#20]
HAA beer makes me spell for shit. Whats nappyhead tanerites excuse? What a teenage idiot.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
HAA beer makes me spell for shit. Whats nappyhead tanerites excuse? What a teenage idiot.

if you'll notice, i do not make personal attacks, unlike you.  i could call you immature, a prick, or a flat out asshole, but i do not.  why? because i have enough maturity to not be botherd by bullshit posts.  now, if you ask anyone on here, they will most likely tell you that i am a post whore, need to get a hobby, ect, but i believe they will mostly back up that i do not get into these personal little spats.

And to answer some of your queries: I am 22, newly married, a full time college student, and will be commissioning into the USAF as a 2Lt in a little over a month, after which I will be attending Undergraduate Pilot Training.  This weekend I will be getting together with a number of fellow Arfcom members from the Hometown Florida forum and having a good day of shooting.  What do you do for a living and/or fun besides posting ignorant statements on the internet about people you know nothing about nor have ever met?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:47:39 PM EDT
[#22]
And here I thought you were going to tell us you were finally going out to the REAL NAVY and leave your wanna-be books behind.

Oh, well.    There is always hope.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

if you'll notice, i do not make personal attacks, unlike you.  i could call you immature, a prick, or a flat out asshole, but i do not.  why? because i have enough maturity to not be botherd by bullshit posts.  now, if you ask anyone on here, they will most likely tell you that i am a post whore, need to get a hobby, ect, but i believe they will mostly back up that i do not get into these personal little spats.

And to answer some of your queries: I am 22, newly married, a full time college student, and will be commissioning into the USAF as a 2Lt in a little over a month, after which I will be attending Undergraduate Pilot Training.  This weekend I will be getting together with a number of fellow Arfcom members from the Hometown Florida forum and having a good day of shooting.  What do you do for a living and/or fun besides posting ignorant statements on the internet about people you know nothing about nor have ever met?

For starters if your newly married and you dont have anything better to do than hang out here you must be a oneshot wonder.
Next if your a full time student and have time to post THAT many times your must be failing.
Further if your going to be a butterbar I worry for the future of my country.
I was working on B-52 H models when your dad should have been getting cut. Now I work in electronics making over 100k easily a year. Not a rich man but doing OK. Do you actually own a rifle or just pretend to?  I still rank you as a teenage masterbater.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I still rank you as a teenage masterbater.

and i still say you need to learn to spell.

and here's proof of my ownership of a rifle (not to mention proof that i go outdoors)

here's a tip: if you don't like my posts: ignore me.  others do, you can too.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Christ - people still picking on NT?
Leave the guy alone - he isn't a dumbass.
Although I don't know what to make of someone who puts a bipod on their carbine.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow, thank you for the grossly uninformed, poorly spelled and ignorant personal attack.

Speaking of spelling, it really sucks to not even know how to correctly spell "Tannerite" and have that as part of your screen name.

Look it up Tannerite

Don't forget to Photochop the pic he posted in the last post on page 1.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#29]
heh in that pic it loosk like you're wearing a bullet case for an ear ring.

Sorry I'm easily amused after work...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:20:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/schmekel/NapTan2.jpg

and here's proof of my ownership of a rifle (not to mention proof that i go outdoors)

Ooohhhhh Man your soooo tactical in your BlackHawk dropleg holster. I have to ask why not dump the carry handle to mount the ACOG? Did you actually change the handgaurds yourself or did the guy whos fucking your new bride do it?   Hey slick its obvious your not at a range so are you just shooting at a tree stump or posing?  Easier than fish in a barrel. I got to go get another beer.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#31]
OK as long as this idiot wants to bring attention to himself I ask everyone here, if your 22 and just married would you be here posting 87 times a day!?!?????
You either married a grosse fucking pig or your a homo or your a liar. Hmmm all seem likely for him.
This really is starting to get good. I got that beer now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Code of Conduct:

6.) Repeatedly attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.

I have tried to be civil, but bringing my wife into the discussion was WAAAY over the top.  Site staff alerted.  Enjoy ban land
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Christ - people still picking on NT?
Leave the guy alone - he isn't a dumbass.
Although I don't know what to make of someone who puts a bipod on their carbine.

+1
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ooohhhhh Man your soooo tactical in your BlackHawk dropleg holster. I have to ask why not dump the carry handle to mount the ACOG? Did you actually change the handgaurds yourself or did the guy whos fucking your new bride do it?   Hey slick its obvious your not at a range so are you just shooting at a tree stump or posing?  Easier than fish in a barrel. I got to go get another beer.

Thats fucked up, enjoy your ban
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
If you are going to University of Miami and cannot find anything better to do with your time other than make 100 posts in AR15.com per day, I feel very, very sorry for you.

Must be a business major.   If I were in college with that much spare time, I'd be keeping myself busy sampling the pie.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
OK as long as this idiot wants to bring attention to himself I ask everyone here, if your 22 and just married would you be here posting 87 times a day!?!?????
You either married a grosse fucking pig or your a homo or your a liar. Hmmm all seem likely for him.
This really is starting to get good. I got that beer now.

Sir, help is this way ---->

Step 1:  Admit you have a problem
Step 2:  Shut down the computer...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:36:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Near perfect 1000 posts before he screwed the pooch too...

ETA:  The duty belt around the T-shirt does look kinda dumb...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Must be a business major.   If I were in college with that much spare time, I'd be keeping myself busy sampling the pie.

close enough.... criminology.

let's just say i have a lot of football players in my classes

and ya, i didnt even realize how retarded i looked with the gear until after i saw the pics.  i'll be tucking in my tactical t-shirt this weekend fo sho
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:41:35 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Code of Conduct:

6.) Repeatedly attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner.

I have tried to be civil, but bringing my wife into the discussion was WAAAY over the top.  Site staff alerted.  Enjoy ban land

Na Na Na Na  Im gonna tell!!! Further proof your about 12 years old.
I would bet the mods here would be happy to see you disapear just to stop clogging the site with ignorant posts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#40]
IBTB

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:48:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Code of Conduct:

I would bet the mods here would be happy to see you disapear just to stop clogging the site with ignorant posts.

Too funny.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:50:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I love the internet.

Senseless bickering, pointing out spelling errors, my wang is bigger than yours...

Can't we all just get along?  (And go after the brady campaign together?)
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I love the internet.

Senseless bickering, pointing out spelling errors, my wang is bigger than yours...

Can't we all just get along?  (And go after the brady campaign together?)

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:54:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? I see more idiot children posting here lately than in all the years I have been on this site, I have been watching the evolution of this place for years. I changed my login several years ago but I have been coming here almost daily close to a decade I think. The GD has turned into a MTV wanna be joke lately. This idiot and those like him who really have nothing to contribute other than monkey chat. Used to be this was  forum for some interesting stuff. Now its like a highschool bathroom wall.
By the way napy why dont you respond to the life issues you threw at me?
I still have to ask how much of a real life you have if you average almost 90 posts a day???
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

wow man... to be honest, you look like the fucking retarded 12 year old in this thread, chill out you Hoosier douche bag… You are proud you work 12 hour days?  You sound like a fucking sucker to me…

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
IBTB

i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/ibdmentd/normal_ban_him.jpg

You picked a very apt picure, I presume it fits your nurotic self absorbed image. Do you lust after your sister as well?  Keep it coming meat.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow man... to be honest, you look like the fucking retarded 12 year old in this thread, chill out you Hoosier douche bag… You are proud you work 12 hour days?  You sound like a fucking sucker to me…

got a quarter?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:59:16 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTB

i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/ibdmentd/normal_ban_him.jpg

You picked a very apt picure, I presume it fits your nurotic self absorbed image. Do you lust after your sister as well?  Keep it coming meat.

For all your complaints about what GD has turned into, you seem to be the very poster you complain about.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

By the way napy why dont you respond to the life issues you threw at me?

Because I am far above your level of bullshit personal attacks, and refuse to lower myself to your childish level.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:02:58 PM EDT
[#50]
You need some more freetime
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top