Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 12:49:50 AM EDT
I'm up to 3,477 words.

Now I’m re-writing the story where I’ve made mistakes.
There is a nice little paragraph where I have to untangle a couple of things.
And I really don’t know how much more I’ll be able to do tonight.
And after tonight I won’t be able to continue on the story until Wednesday night.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:05:38 AM EDT
Trying to go for 50k words this month along with the rest?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:09:23 AM EDT
<~~~confused...what happened?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:10:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:54:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 11:55:02 AM EDT by LdyGunner]
I assumed that he was preparing for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) given that all I saw were references to a story and word count. Everyone I know who is planning on doing the event is preping now as if it were a Marathon or something, writing other different things in preparation for writing the 50k in November. I know a few people who are doing a practice 50k run this month, and will be taking next month to strategize before November.

The goal is to write a 50k word novel between November 1st and November 30th. That's only 175 pages, so it isn't too difficult if you aren't into editing as you go along.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:01:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LdyGunner:
I assumed that he was preparing for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) given that all I saw were references to a story and word count. Everyone I know who is planning on doing the event is preping now as if it were a Marathon or something, writing other different things in preparation for writing the 50k in November. I know a few people who are doing a practice 50k run this month, and will be taking next month to strategize before November.

The goal is to write a 50k word novel between November 1st and November 30th. That's only 175 pages, so it isn't too difficult if you aren't into editing as you go along.

Thanks! I was confoosled! And...in the words of Kramer, I am Out---I edit as I type---well I do when it matters, not on ARFCOM
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:23:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 2:29:44 AM EDT by GiggleSmith]
What actually happened is this:
Two weeks ago I wrote out a portion of a story that I was using to keep me awake during a Very Dull night. Warning, imaginary nudity:
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=383351
She enjoyed it so much she coughed up the money to make me a Team Member.
She also ask me (told me) to do it again.

So I wrote out Part Two – in 2 parts due to length – and IMed them to her.

I’m now working on Part Three. I won’t be able to continue it tonight; the story is located on a PC elsewhere at work. And I won’t be able to access it until tomorrow night.
And as I can’t use the Internet at home there was no way I could continue the story at home.
If you want to see what I’ve read, go and ask her; she might print out what I’ve done so far.

In the meanwhile I’m cooking up Part Four. How Anna Became a Water Babe.
But that’s another night.
Or three....
Top Top