Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 9:39:01 AM EDT
Alright guys....who do you like for the NCAA Champs this year?? how bout the Superbowl champs??  leading rushers? passers? rcvrs? etc.  Who's your fav. teams?? who's your fav. players?

For me....i'm a die-hard A&M Aggie fan....although..i know they will be NOWHERE near the championship hunt.  i figure USC will be the champs this year.  NFL...i am a die-hard Indy Colts fan.....to be more specific...i am a Peyton Manning fan.  used to go watch him at Univ. of Tenn. when i was stationed at Ft. Bragg.....hes awesome.  he will be the leading passer this year.  i also like Terry Glenn, WR for the Cowboys and Dat Nyguen....LB for the Cowboys.  

again...my picks:
NCAA: USC
NFL: Patriots or Colts

how bout you guys??
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Sec Champs...Georgia

National Champs...to soon to tell, but I am hoping its Georgia.

GO DAWGS!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:41:49 AM EDT
[#2]
All about the Canes over here!

Ahh, Friday night was scary, but 6 in a row!

Also unfortunately a Dolphins fan... Hoping for an 8-8 year!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Raiders - ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#4]
#1 team that I follow are my sons HS teams...

I've got one son that is a senior, staring QB the past two years and one freshman playing DB,

aside from that...

Go Packers
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:44:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

It's gonna be hard for UGA to win either the SEC champ. or the Nat. Champ. after the Gators kick your ass in Jacksonville this year.  

Between the hedges?  How about between my legs, doggie.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

It's gonna be hard for UGA to win either the SEC champ. or the Nat. Champ. after the Gators kick your ass in Jacksonville this year.  

How about you suck my hairy dawgs ass, crocodile!  FUCK FLORIDA
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Yep, no rivaly there... Not at all.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:02:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Pack
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:03:52 AM EDT
[#9]
ROLL TIDE!!!

OOPS!  Forgot about that pesky NCAA PROBATION thing...  

Never mind...

WAR EAGLE!!!

Heck...  while I'm at it:  GO BLAZERS!!!

ETA:  I don't do pro ball, so no opinion there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Go Packers

+1

GO PACKERS!!!!

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:17:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't  follow college ball ( I didn't go to a REAL college )
As for the NFL,

GO REDSKINS !

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:27:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Forgot the NFL...

GO FALCONS!

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Forgot the NFL...

GO FALCONS!

[rolling on the floorcryingmyeyesoutpleasemakeitstop!IthurtsIthurtspleeeeezzmakeitstop]

Oops, looks like that's not an animation.  Well, it should be!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Pros: I don't give a shit. I like the Rams and Cowboys but there's no way I adjust my schedule to watch a pro game. Fall is here, it's actually beginning to cool off a little, it's hunting season, so I don't plan on spending a lot of time in fornt of the tube when I can be out roaming the woods.

College: My favorite university, MOOREHEAD STATE!!

I LOVE CHANTING:

MOOREHEAD! MOOREHEAD! MOOREHEAD!

Seriously, I like Boise State and Fresno State. The small guys capable of beating up on the big guys.

I DO like bowl season and planning great meals around the games.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Florida fans, let's see if you can at least get past Tennessee, then you can talk shit.  Can you say, 7-4 year??

GO DAWGS
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Alright guys....who do you like for the NCAA Champs this year?? how bout the Superbowl champs??  leading rushers? passers? rcvrs? etc.  Who's your fav. teams?? who's your fav. players?

For me....i'm a die-hard A&M Aggie fan....although..i know they will be NOWHERE near the championship hunt.  i figure USC will be the champs this year.  NFL...i am a die-hard Indy Colts fan.....to be more specific...i am a Peyton Manning fan.  used to go watch him at Univ. of Tenn. when i was stationed at Ft. Bragg.....hes awesome.  he will be the leading passer this year.  i also like Terry Glenn, WR for the Cowboys and Dat Nyguen....LB for the Cowboys.  

again...my picks:
NCAA: USC
NFL: Patriots or Colts

how bout you guys??

You've got to be kidding me right? I love the colts too, but honestly, they will never make it to the NFL championship, there is a curse on Indianapolis teams.. it makes them all choke at the last minute.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

By the time the Tennessee VOLS get through with you Gators , you would be lucky to beat Army. GO VOLS
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:22:10 PM EDT
[#18]
NFL champion Tennessee Titans: NCAA champions LSU, or USC: SEC champions Tennessee, or LSU. The Floriduuuh Gators, ( spit ) are in for a rough season. Edit; I got nothing bad to say about Georgia or Bama.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Go Panthers!!

Go Tigers!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Let me post one more time to refer you to my new avatar and sig

<------------------

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Go Boomer Sooners!

Oklahoma & Southern Cal will be the only undefeated teams left come January.

Last year OU was told by everyone that they were the "greatest team ever", until they lost. Then they were told they were terrible.

This year they have no respect and have something to prove!

teamroper2004
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:26:53 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm a Husker fan but have no hopes for a successful season. Still scratching my head over the head coach they hired in the off season.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:55:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Cowboys!!!!

So, the got beat their first game.... well, so did New England before they eventually won the Superbowl.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

I too would love to see the Dawgs go all the way, but Georgia better find a defense and damn quick.
I just don't see UGA or LSU getting out of the SEC unscathed, but there is no doubt that they are the faves in their respective divisions. Look for Auburn to give LSU a run for the top spot in the West  but Wingnut is good for one loss that they shouldn't have per season, but the Barn always does best when they have no expectations. Like this year. They'll be tough with Barnell and Brown. Campbell is still a liability IMO, best hope is that the running game keeps him from having to make decisions, Barners. FWIW, I look for Auburn to upset LSU IF the game is played this weekend, If it's moved to later in the year when LSU traditionally gets rolling, Nope. SEC West Winner: LSU with one loss.

In the East, Tutorsee should give UGA a run, but I think the Dawgs are more talented and their Coach isn't an donut inhaling, inbred, fat fuck asshole either. Phil Fulmer and Michael Moore were separated at birth. UF will not beat Tutorsee, and they'll have the streak broken by the Dawgs, too. The 'ol ball coach will be watching, you see....so Zook better look out.

SEC East Winner: UGA, with two losses.  Unless the defense I've seen in the first two games is all they got. If not, then the Vomitqueers win it.

USC and OU should play for the title. OU is good, and the Big 12 isn't this season, and the PAC 10 is, well, the PAC 10. Might as well be the WAC or Mountain West.  Nobody with the possible exception of Cal and POSSIBLY Oregon State will even come close against the condom boys from Commifornia.

Boomer Sooner.

SG
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

Ahhh, yes.

UF class.

Nice to see nothing's changed in Gaineshell.

SG

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Cowboys!!!!

So, the got beat their first game.... well, so did New England before they eventually won the Superbowl.

And you got Eddie George! Now you can see your rushing yards reach the low teens each game!

Though you did beat us preseason, you got a decent short pass game going.

GO TITANS!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'm a Husker fan but have no hopes for a successful season. Still scratching my head over the head coach they hired in the off season.

Stay strong Wob, give it time. This year is not "our "year" I believe the staff hired is the "real deal". It's all about recruiting and coaching, which they seem to strive at. "It" will happen, "it" will just take time. Let's face it, we're running the Mid-west-coast offense with guys recruited for option football. We'll be back, just not this year.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go Packers

+1

GO PACKERS!!!!

GO PACKERS
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Hell yeah, Go Big Red.  To bad Solich couldnt recruit for shit.. give it time.. we'll be back in our rightful powerhouse position soon.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#31]
lotta packer fans here..... [GAG!]  ...i dont like the Pack as a team...but ya gotta respect Favre, hes a great QB.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#32]
The Lions have the best record in the NFL right now...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Carson Palmer is going to lead the Bengals to the Superbowl.

oh yeah....

GO BUCKEYES!!!

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

By the time the Tennessee VOLS get through with you Gators , you would be lucky to beat Army. GO VOLS

We'll see come Saturday night at 8:00.  Hope to see ya back here then.  But I probably won't, you'll be crying in a corner after Chris Leak and Ciatric Faison stick it the Vol's pooper and post pics.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:26:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

We'll see come Saturday night at 8:00.  Hope to see ya back here then.  But I probably won't, you'll be crying in a corner after Chris Leak and Ciatric Faison stick it the Vol's pooper and post pics.

dude are you SERIOUS?!  Leak SUCKS!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:35:53 AM EDT
[#36]
After seeing the Packers play, it's obvoius that they are going to kick the whole NFL's ass with one hand tied behind their collective backs.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

Dude, he's a frickin sophomore.  Look at his numbers last year as a true freshman and compare those to other true freshmen.  Leak was a combined 38-for-64 for 598 yards and three touchdowns in the back-to-back wins over LSU (National Champs' only loss last year) and at Arkansas.  Geez, give me a break.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:37:24 AM EDT
[#38]

Touchdown Jesus says, "GO IRISH!" and so do I!

Pro?  Easy.  IGGLES!

E

A

G

L

E

S

E A G L E S ! ! !
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:47:25 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

Chris Leak holds the SEC records for:
Completions by a freshman
TD Passes by freshman

He finished the season ranked 2nd nationally among freshman in pass efficency and 39th overall

Only two teams that started freshmen QBs had winning seasons last year. Florida was one of 'em.

Bonus points if you can name the other
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
...I just don't see UGA or LSU getting out of the SEC unscathed, but there is no doubt that they are the faves in their respective divisions. Look for Auburn to give LSU a run for the top spot in the West  but Wingnut is good for one loss that they shouldn't have per season, but the Barn always does best when they have no expectations. Like this year. They'll be tough with Barnell and Brown. Campbell is still a liability IMO, best hope is that the running game keeps him from having to make decisions, Barners. FWIW, I look for Auburn to upset LSU IF the game is played this weekend, If it's moved to later in the year when LSU traditionally gets rolling, Nope. SEC West Winner: LSU with one loss...

Outstanding prognostication!  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#41]
J! E! T! S!
JETS! JETS! JETS!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:45:07 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sec Champs...Georgia

GO DAWGS!!!

I guess we saw.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Go Cardinals
Somewhere else would be a good place to go.

On the road to 2 and 14 again.

edit to fix tags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top