Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2011 2:23:00 PM EDT
Obama's Birth certificate was released: April 27, 2011.
Osama Bin Ladin was declared dead on: May 1, 2011
Aldolf Hitler was also declared dead on: May 1, 1945 (this is just kind of strange)

Does anybody else think that these dates seem suspicious?

I think that Bin Laden death was staged in order to take some of the publicity off of Obama's birth certificate, who many believe is fake, including myself.
With using Bin Laden as an excuse many American's won't doubt the death of OBL because we have been "after" him for almost 10 years.
I also happen to think that the OBL thing was something that Obama and his goonies set up to show Americans that he is doing a "great job"

Just a thought!! Please share your thoughts/comments.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was gonna be a dinner pic?  
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Obama faked Adolf Hitler's death to re-direct suspicion from his birth certificate.

ETA:  That's what you're getting at, right?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
no.. i just think that the date is kind of strange.. that they were killed exactly 66 years apart!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 2:28:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Please share your thoughts/comments.

My man, a tinfoil hat isn't nearly enough for you...  Maybe a tent!
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's another May 1st date to stick in your tin foil cap:

GWB's "Mission Accomplished" speech 5-1-2003

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top