Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 3/14/2005 3:34:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/17/2005 4:05:23 AM EST by DocBrooks]
OK, so I was just messing around looking for shit on that video, ya know the one I'm talking about, anywayI got ahold of the dumb shit's IM name. I wouldn't normally pull some shit like this but I really did want to get the story straight b/c of how badass that video was. So I IMed him. The following is the conversation exactly except I've changed the screen names.

====================================================================
Me: do you mind explaining what exactly you were trying to do in that video?
Me: oh come on

Auto response from The Kid: ROTMK4 mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/224974

Me: seriously, just tell me what exactly you were trying to do. And how did you fall out of the car?
The Kid returned at 8:01:44 PM.
The Kid: oh alo
Me: explain
The Kid: fuck no i aint explainin to u when u act all demanding
Me: ok, please explain
The Kid: fine but next time dont be a dick thx
The Kid: like what my injuries or what?
Me: sure
The Kid: shattered nose, mangled lip, 3 missing teeth, broken pallette, 6 inch internal crack of skull, 3 dime size bruises on brain causing temp. short term mem. loss
Me: So everyone thinks you were trying to knock the kid off the bike. if you weren't, what exactly were you doing? I couldn't figure it out from the video
Me: were you unconscious?
The Kid: the kid is my friend first off
The Kid: i was knocked out, in shock, and i blacked out everything after sayin " turn here i want to slap andy on the head" and befor waking up on the helicopter for a min. and wakin up dirin them stitchen my lip for a min. then wakein up in the hospital be
The Kid: bed*
Me: how did the door open then?
The Kid: i opened it
Me: accidently?
The Kid: i.e. me sayin, "i want to slap andy on the head"
The Kid: no i guess i couldnt reach with the window down so i opened the door
Me: ahhhh. are you pissed your friend put that vid on the net?
The Kid: yeap
Me: did he do it while you were still in the hospital?
The Kid: no
The Kid: it wasnt posted until January 29 i think and the accident was a while back in August
Me: I probably sound like a fucking cop asking you all these questions but... what's it like when you go back and watch it?
The Kid: its weird cuz like it seems like i die and i get scared for the kid but its me, its really weird and shocks me just when i hear the sound of my face hitting
Me: I can tell you, when i first saw it, I thought for sure you had died. that was quite an impact
Me: oh yea, was that car moving or parked?
The Kid: parked
The Kid: i hit the head light not the bumber as u might have heard and it cracked it
Me: yer kinda like a celebrity on the net these days. I can't tell you how many times people have sent me a link to that video
The Kid: yea i used to get a lot of IMs cuz there is a forum we used to have for our crew and i t was the only one i posted on so i got a lot of people IMin me and respondin but someone spammed our forum so its all erased
Me: anyway. thanks for clearing that up for me
The Kid: no prob, if u want to talk anyother time feel free to IM me
=====================================================================

I really wanted to tell him what a dumbass he was but I'm sure he's gotten enough of that already. I would like to see some before/after pics of his face.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:40:30 PM EST
Okay. Let's suppose that he is a dumbass. You are the individual that tracked down his screenname and

then proceeded to Instant Message him in hopes of talking to the "dumbass". Doesn't that make you

more of a dumbass than he is, or just more pathetic?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:42:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By 4GodandCountry:
Okay. Let's suppose that he is a dumbass. You are the individual that tracked down his screenname and

then proceeded to Instant Message him in hopes of talking to the "dumbass". Doesn't that make you

Man just enjoy the damn story why don't ya?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:48:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:

Man just enjoy the damn story why don't ya?

yahr!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:51:16 PM EST
LoL....

Weine­r.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:51:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:52:45 PM EST
Meh, at least he didn't die.

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:53:29 PM EST
You should send him a link to this thread and invite him to join arfcom ...

we could use a few more intelligent teenagers.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:57:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:00:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
Too bad his nuts didnt ripped off too.

LOL... ah, and now we understand why they have since revised the SAT to include an essay section.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:05:47 PM EST
I don't understand why the driver didn't stop IMMEDIATELY!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:12:54 PM EST
That's some funny video!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:19:51 PM EST
His "crew"... LOL!!!

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:35:10 PM EST
maybe he learned some things. certainly seems humbled in the im dialog.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:46:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By torstin:
maybe he learned some things. certainly seems humbled in the im dialog.

+1
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:50:47 PM EST

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:51:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2005 4:52:18 PM EST by deimos]
dumbfuck

ETA: him, not you
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 3:57:30 AM EST
DocBrooks, thanks for tracking the kid down. I saw the downloaded the video but had to erase it - way to disturbing. Kind'a felt dirty for even watching it for entertainment. I'm real happy the dumbass lived.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:33:49 AM EST
I wonder if he spells the way he does because of the brain damage....
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:15:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By Punani:
I wonder if he spells the way he does because of the brain damage....

No, his spelling has most likely improved after that shot to the head.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:24:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By Darwin:
This ones ready to go, but lets leave him down there and see what else he can do.

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:28:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By LoginName:
His "crew"... LOL!!!

icyhotstuntaz.8m.com/images/icyhot.jpg

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:29:29 AM EST
Do you think he is an airsofter?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:30:00 AM EST
What a jackass. He could have gotten someone else killed that wasn't acting like a jackass, like some other kid just walking down the street. I really hate dumb punks like that. I hope that stupid fucker doesn't breed.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:31:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By xinflt:
Do you think he is an airsofter?

My vote is for "yup".
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:34:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By Red_Beard:

You say that like it's a good thing...?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:35:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
Too bad his nuts didnt ripped off too.

LOL... ah, and now we understand why they have since revised the SAT to include an essay section.

Reminds me of a friend I have, this is my favorite - "Did you farted?" He doesn't mis-speak it, he really believes that is correct grammar.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:53:43 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:02:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

Originally Posted By fizassist:

Why is a childhood prank of slapping a kid on the head a reason why someoen should die?

I am glad the kid lived. I have pulled plenty of pranks in my day, some more safe than others. If he had been leaning out the door trying to take aim with a weapon... yeah.

But he just wanted to slap his friend on the head. I have done that when I was a teen riding in the back of a pickup. Kids do dumb things, I don't think they deserve to die because of it.

My parents raise Quarter Horses. As a teeen, we would sometimes try to get our friends' or brothers' horse to buck. It was a game. It amused us. It was also dangerous.

But...nobody deserved to die from it.

TRG

Doing something stupid that had a decent chance of killing somebody? I wouldn't have shed any tears if the kid had died. Did he "deserve" to die? Perhaps not, but it's hard to argue that someone with such reckless disregard for human life "deserves" to live, either. I don't buy any of the BS he's peddling months after the incident; he's had a lot of time to make up a story.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:35:13 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:42:33 AM EST

Doing something stupid that had a decent chance of killing somebody? I wouldn't have shed any tears if the kid had died. Did he "deserve" to die? Perhaps not, but it's hard to argue that someone with such reckless disregard for human life "deserves" to live, either. I don't buy any of the BS he's peddling months after the incident; he's had a lot of time to make up a story.

How did he have a decent chance of killing someone? What do you consider "decent"? There was maybe a very slight chance of killing someone. Probably around the same chance as getting alcohol poisoning while drinking.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:49:04 AM EST

That video cracks me up!
The music and the reaction of the crew = comedy gold!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:10:19 AM EST

If the guy was just goofing around with a friend (i.e. not malicious even though incredibly stupid), then yeah, I think it's a good thing he didn't get killed.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:12:06 AM EST

Doing something stupid that had a decent chance of killing somebody? I wouldn't have shed any tears if the kid had died.

Me neither.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:15:51 AM EST

Why is a childhood prank of slapping a kid on the head a reason why someoen should die?

I am glad the kid lived. I have pulled plenty of pranks in my day, some more safe than others. If he had been leaning out the door trying to take aim with a weapon... yeah.

But he just wanted to slap his friend on the head. I have done that when I was a teen riding in the back of a pickup. Kids do dumb things, I don't think they deserve to die because of it.

My parents raise Quarter Horses. As a teeen, we would sometimes try to get our friends' or brothers' horse to buck. It was a game. It amused us. It was also dangerous.

But...nobody deserved to die from it.

TRG

I actually agree with TRG on something? better put this one in my calander.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:24:03 AM EST

You should send him a link to this thread and invite him to join arfcom ...

we could use a few more intelligent teenagers.

Now that is funny!

Samuel
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:28:05 AM EST
When I was a kid/teenager I did some things that I look back on, and I'm not sure how I'm still breathing. I guess I wasn't as lucky growing up as some of you guys in that I wasn't taught operational risk managment as a kid.

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:45:46 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 3:15:07 PM EST

Driving to work each day, you have a decent chance of killing someone.

Speak for yourself. I've driven to and fron work seveal thousand times, and I've never even come close to killing somebody. Try smacking a bicyclist on the back of the head while in a moving vehicle several thousand times. I bet you'll kill a bunch of them and seriously injure many more.

Doing something stupid, like allowing your kids to ride with other teens ... let's be proactive and wish the kid's parents had died as well.

I must have missed the part where somebody wished death on the kid.

He did something stupid, he learned a lesson that will affect him for the rest of his life.

I doubt it. Most people forget these lessons fairly quickly. I would guess it is an indicator that he will do something even more stupid in the future. I'd like to be wrong, but I doubt I am.
Top Top