Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/17/2011 6:23:42 PM EDT
Small schoolchildren were forced to walk the gauntlet of frenzied Wall Street Occupiers just to get to school on Thursday. What’s worse, protesters reportedly screamed “follow those kids!” as worried parents tried to lead their children through the police barriers along Wall Street. CBS reports that the NYPD was thankfully there to help the kids and ease their fears — clearly a factor given that one protester did in fact follow a father and his daughter down the entire block.

“These guys are terrorists, yelling at little kids,” one father said.

“For them it’s horrible. They’re afraid of all the crowds. We’re not even able to get through. They’re just, he’s … very afraid now,” one mother said.

After school had concluded for the day, one 4-year-old boy could be heard telling his mother he was scared

“There was a parade. It was scary — crowded with school,” the boy said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/follow-those-kids-wall-st-occupiers-heckle-small-children-as-they-walk-gauntlet-to-get-to-school/
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 6:29:06 PM EDT
nuke the protestors. for the children. seriously.

i have had words with protestors who scared the crap out of my kids. suprised no dad has beat the crap out of them yet.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 6:31:02 PM EDT
My kids would have stayed home.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:46:18 AM EDT
I don't have kids, but I probably would've done something that'd violate the CoC.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:10:22 AM EDT
Just like the TEA party.

–– John
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:30:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By stutzcattle:

This because I wouldn't was to put in a position to defend my son.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:35:14 AM EDT
I don't have kids, but I think I'd have to find another way to school than put them through that bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:38:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2011 2:38:46 AM EDT by Taboot]
For those of you who ask why open carry should be an option, this here story is a great example.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:58:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Erevis:
Just like the TEA party.

–– John

+1

The OWS and Tea Party have sooooooo much in common.

I'm glad these fuckers are really beginning to show what they are truly for.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:11:31 AM EDT
Whoever the leaders are for the OWS, they're a bunch of idiots. Why? I mean really, why?
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:12:18 AM EDT
This country lacks a line that determines when freedom of speech and protest became harassment and threats.

This goes for OWS and those loony toon church bastards that attack family's trying to bury their sons and daughters who gave their life for this country.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:25:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Badlatitude:
This country lacks a line that determines when freedom of speech and protest became harassment and threats.

This goes for OWS and those loony toon church bastards that attack family's trying to bury their sons and daughters who gave their life for this country.

Don't kid yourself. There IS a line.

If you are conservative, Pelosi gets up talking about being genuinely scared of right-wing extremists violence. Those who protest are labeled as racists, extremists, and fanatics.

If you are calling for a marxist revolution in the USA, while raping, shitting on vehicles, dancing on the flag, harassing small businesses and children, you are a "voice of the people."

The sad thing is, it IS the voice of THEIR people.

Yeah, there is a line. It is drawn wherever it collides with liberal ideology.

–– John
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:14:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By stutzcattle:

This....and if they managed to fuck with my kids, the little protesters better pray the police get to them before I do.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:20:05 AM EDT
Eh... I hate those smelly hippies as much as anyone, but this is an extremely one-sided story. It isn't impossible, but I highly doubt hordes of OWSers are shrieking "Follow those kids!" I have a feeling this was your typical dirty, smelly, raucous anti-American OWS "protest", there happened to be kids in the vicinity, and the parents wanted to make a big deal over some perceived threat to their spawn.

There has never been a pro-2A demonstration where antis have made wild claims? "They're carrying machine guns, they hate colored people, I was as pure as the driven snow but they were mean to me and I was so afraid for my life!"

Proof, or this gets filed in the Hysterical BS bin.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:23:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Taboot:
For those of you who ask why open carry should be an option, this here story is a great example.

I agree. However, I'd be willing to bet that there would be several OWS nutjobs that would love to martyr themselves in the name of "the cause" = they'd just about beg you to shoot them.

CMOS
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:24:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Kihn:
Whoever the leaders are for the OWS, they're a bunch of idiots. Why? I mean really, why?

Even if OWS has identifiable "leaders", I'd bet you anything they knew nothing of this.

It's absolutely possible a few of the more deranged members of their crowd did or said something. There is next to no chance that this was something "official".

And that's coming from someone who has very few glimmers of positive feelings associated with OWS. In the very beginning, there was a good message there, but it was very quickly buried in leftist BS and BO, and has become nothing but an adjunct for leftism ever since. I would cheerfully see the lot pepper-sprayed, hosed down, beaten, Tazed, hogtied, and dragged away... but I won't lay this at their feet without something more.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:26:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By djsmiles:
nuke the protestors. for the children. seriously.

i have had words with protestors who scared the crap out of my kids. suprised no dad has beat the crap out of them yet.

While NYPD may be crooked, they have a GREAT and HONORED tradition of beating the fuck out of people.

Stuff like this, I am sure sits in their craw and festers. The Occupiers are building up to an epic fucking beat down. The cops are being very patient, they have actually done an admirable job of self-restraint. The Occutards are going to keep this pressure up until the step across some line in the sand and then, may fuck be upon them.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:29:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By caexpat:
Eh... I hate those smelly hippies as much as anyone, but this is an extremely one-sided story. It isn't impossible, but I highly doubt hordes of OWSers are shrieking "Follow those kids!" I have a feeling this was your typical dirty, smelly, raucous anti-American OWS "protest", there happened to be kids in the vicinity, and the parents wanted to make a big deal over some perceived threat to their spawn.

There has never been a pro-2A demonstration where antis have made wild claims? "They're carrying machine guns, they hate colored people, I was as pure as the driven snow but they were mean to me and I was so afraid for my life!"

Watch the video below. They actually have video of one of the OWS scum following a parent and his kid down the street.

http://www.breitbart.tv/occupywallstreet-thugs-threaten-small-children-follow-those-kids/
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:29:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Badlatitude:

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:33:49 AM EDT

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/11/17/ows-protesters-chant-follow-those-kids-as-small-children-try-to-go-to-school-on-wall-street/

CBS2 did a report about it. video is in there.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:36:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2011 4:41:17 AM EDT by Aimless]
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:38:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:39:05 AM EDT
i think i would have to plead guilty to assault
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:57:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Aimless:
In my small town if a bunch of adults were heckling school children the city police chief and the Sheriff would be there within minutes with every cop on duty in the area and drag everyone who was still there when they arrived off in cuffs.* I guess people in New York City get the government they deserve

*Oh and I guarantee the judge, who is a Democrat by the way, would be putting bail on these people and telling them a condition of release is not to go within 10 blocks of the school and take it up with the Supreme Court if you don't like it

You hit the nail on the head. I applaud the LEO's for their restraint. The city gov't is failing by allowing this bullshit to continue and restraining the LEO's to the breaking point. OWS knows this and plays this for the violence with their media allies. They can protest but they can't engage in illegal activities, destruction of public property, creating public health hazards and inciting riots. It should have ended quckly with arrests and breaking up the mob when this started occurring. I have seen protestors around here but none blocking the roads - there was one organized march I think but there would be detours in place and traffice control for it in the event they did one.

Coddling these people is a boiler with no safety valve waiting for a catastrophic failure.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:57:53 AM EDT
I think the best way to handle that would be this: Kneel down and loudly enough for the scum to overhear, tell your child that going to school, learning about life and being a good capitalist will prevent them from turning into useless bags of flesh that are pointless scum that the earth won't miss when they are dead.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:02:10 AM EDT
This is what happens when you have judges ( in boston) who order the police to leave the protestors alone, because the "uncontrolled, unrestrained state of events' is in the public interest.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:03:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2011 5:03:47 AM EDT by LightningII]
Originally Posted By phatmax:
I think the best way to handle that would be this: Kneel down and loudly enough for the scum to overhear, tell your child that going to school, learning about life and being a good capitalist will prevent them from turning into useless bags of flesh that are pointless scum that the earth won't miss when they are dead.

and then point to specific people, and ask them for their names, and take cellphone pics.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:09:35 AM EDT
They should get their children to point out some of the protestors and say "He touched me in the wrong place". Get a few charged as Pedos.

Of course probably some of the protestors probably do have that tendency anyway.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:09:48 AM EDT

I saw the video. The OWS guys were leaning over the protective fence (two put up in parallel to create a path about a yard wide through the animals). I saw them screaming at the kids and one guy with a brown jacket looked like he spat at the kids at one point. They also showed the dad and his kid being followed by one jerk who appeared to be yelling at them. This is true and it also happened in DC during the AFP meeting. I know a mom, a Marine wife here at Camp Lejune who had to fight to get her daughter back after they were seperated/were pulled apart by the mob. This is the SOP of these people.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:14:34 AM EDT
Obama's "National Security Force" in action. He owns this mess, created and financed by his SEIU union and ACORN thugs.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:18:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

I saw the video. The OWS guys were leaning over the protective fence (two put up in parallel to create a path about a yard wide through the animals). I saw them screaming at the kids and one guy with a brown jacket looked like he spat at the kids at one point. They also showed the dad and his kid being followed by one jerk who appeared to be yelling at them. This is true and it also happened in DC during the AFP meeting. I know a mom, a Marine wife here at Camp Lejune who had to fight to get her daughter back after they were seperated/were pulled apart by the mob. This is the SOP of these people.

had this been my kid this would have resulted in some hippies .45 size holes in then, just sayin....
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:39:48 AM EDT
These people are following the scripts written by the Yippies over 40 years ago. Read books by Abbie Hoffman and Jerry Rubin; it is an essential tactic to deny ANY and ALL leadership, therefore ANY and ALL responsibility. There deliberately is no leadership body that City officials can meet with to issue or deny parade permits.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:45:24 AM EDT

Whoa !

I cant even imagine. Man, thats got to be freaking scary. Did she tell you any details?
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:48:28 AM EDT
Maybe the pinheads who think OWS is "cool" and "American" will finally start to realize just who and what these communist fuckwads really are.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:50:29 AM EDT
I'm willing to cut an enormous amount ot slack when it comes to freedom to assemble and freedom of speech. Part of being free is accepting that other people are going to do things with their freedom that you don't particularly like.

But messing with kids crosses the line. This has now gone too far and needs to be stomped out.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:57:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ReallyLongAction:

Whoa !

I cant even imagine. Man, thats got to be freaking scary. Did she tell you any details?

Leaving the AFP meeting in DC and trying to get back to their bus to get back to NC. The AFP people were swarmed as they left the building by the OWS types. Pushing, shoving, elbowing, etc. Dad (a Marine, active duty) gets through with the baby, but mom end up missing the girl. Mom goes apeshit (all 98 pounds of her) and plunges back into the OWS freaks. At first, they would not even let her past their human chain to pass, even though she is pleading to be able to ge tto her kid. She tears into them, fights (literally) her way through the gaunlet, gets the kid and gets out. THe OWS thugs are nothing more than brownshirts and as cowards they target the weak.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:59:43 AM EDT

Whoa !

Leaving the AFP meeting in DC and trying to get back to their bus to get back to NC. The AFP people were swarmed as they left the building by the OWS types. Pushing, shoving, elbowing, etc. Dad (a Marine, active duty) gets through with the baby, but mom end up missing the girl. Mom goes apeshit (all 98 pounds of her) and plunges back into the OWS freaks. At first, they would not even let her past their human chain to pass, even though she is pleading to be able to ge tto her kid. She tears into them, fights (literally) her way through the gaunlet, gets the kid and gets out. THe OWS thugs are nothing more than brownshirts and as cowards they target the weak.

Why the hell wasn't this on the news. God that whole mess is disgusting. Those OWS fools are lucky Dad didn't go in for the child, they would likely be missing quite a bit of soft tissue.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:13:21 AM EDT
How much longer must we suffer these disgusting excrements of communism?
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:27:26 AM EDT
It's time to take off the kid gloves and put on the Chain Mail ones with spikes on the knuckles.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:28:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead08:
It's time to take off the kid gloves and put on the Chain Mail ones with spikes on the knuckles.

When are you going to do that? Please post pics of results when done.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:35:06 AM EDT
Ok, THIS SHIT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH. Its time to put a stopto this idiots oldschool, hardcore 60s style. Make no mistake, leftist fucks would gladly visit genocide on our children. I look at my beautiful little girl and that shit scares me, but also keeps me prepared. These idiots that would try their sick eugenics experiment have no idea the violence that would be visited upon them by well armed, determined, and loving fathers.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:37:48 AM EDT
Originally Posted By milkman110:
Ok, THIS SHIT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH. Its time to put a stopto this idiots oldschool, hardcore 60s style. Make no mistake, leftist fucks would gladly visit genocide on our children. I look at my beautiful little girl and that shit scares me, but also keeps me prepared. These idiots that would try their sick eugenics experiment have no idea the violence that would be visited upon them by well armed, determined, and loving fathers.

So, OWS is now about eugenics?

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:48:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By patriot73:
Originally Posted By milkman110:

So, OWS is now about eugenics?

Talking about hardcore leftists, progressives, marxists, that this group is largely made up of. Like another poster said, whatever their original message was, it seems to be lost/engulfed by general leftist BS now.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:50:33 AM EDT

Yeah not me Chuckles. I thought an intellectual from Illnois would grasp an analogy on dealing with violence and disorderly acts by the OWS movement. The use of analogies is taught in other parts of the country so in my short sightedness I figured that the concept was in fact common and well known. It is apparently not. You might want to look in to it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:51:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HullBreach:

Whoa !

Why the hell wasn't this on the news. God that whole mess is disgusting. Those OWS fools are lucky Dad didn't go in for the child, they would likely be missing quite a bit of soft tissue.

It was. All over the local radio. Dad's a big, burly Marine with a high and tight. They let him through with nothing more than dirty looks.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:54:46 AM EDT
Meh, NYC school children are pretty tough. I don't think a bunch of dirty hippies would phase them. They walk by homeless, druggies and gangs every day. I used to live in Hells Kitchen next to a high school. Those kids were Manhattanites in training.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:57:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2011 6:58:41 AM EDT by RABIDFOX50]
Dirty fucking shit bag hippies and commies stalking little kids. Did they all go to PENN STATE?

Fucking send them all to a North Korean gulag. They would get a taste of their wanted way of life first hand.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:57:32 AM EDT

Whoa !

It was. All over the local radio. Dad's a big, burly Marine with a high and tight. They let him through with nothing more than dirty looks.

Would have really liked to have seen some national coverage on it. It seems like most of the negative reporting at the local level (where the drum-beating and health hazards can't be ignored) isn't getting any kind of national coverage. Which is funny, because with the Tea Parties events, the positive coverage at the local level (happy local buisinesses, parks left cleaner than when they showed up, etc.) were at the local level, while the negative stuff was all national level.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:59:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 7:01:40 AM EDT

Yeah not me Chuckles. I thought an intellectual from Illnois would grasp an analogy on dealing with violence and disorderly acts by the OWS movement. The use of analogies is taught in other parts of the country so in my short sightedness I figured that the concept was in fact common and well known. It is apparently not. You might want to look in to it.

Like it or not OWS has their "fo" time. They are "foing"

All I see here, as usual, is a bunch of "somebody ought to do something." Hubaloo.

Believe me, I understand your quaint view point. It is not lost on me.

The fundamental purpose of a rhetorical question, is to not answer it.

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 7:03:51 AM EDT

Whoa !

Pussies. I'd have a little respect for them if they took on the Marine. Fat girls with hairy armpits pick easy targets, and are easily stifled when met with an Alpha.

Arfcom, in it's typical paranoid schizophrenia, gives OWS waaaaaay too much credit.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top