Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2010 7:18:03 AM EDT
I don't fly much anymore so I was dreading the trip. The TSA and the airline were no real problem; everybody was professional and courteous . There were lines at security , but nothing like people have been saying. The whole security process took only about 15 minutes ( Nobody touched my junk). I still think the process is a big, expensive, joke. We need to profile!
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 7:21:51 AM EDT
[#1]
What do you mean?

Pretending that everyone wants to do harm to us instead of focusing on a select group of people that actually do; to make it seem fair for everyone?

Because that two year old with the bottle of formula is one of the greatest threats to national security we have....
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 7:25:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Profile who, a skinny white guy like Tim McVay, or a bearded mountain man looking guy like Ted Kazinsky.  

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 7:35:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Profile who, a skinny white guy like Tim McVay, or a bearded mountain man looking guy like Ted Kazinsky.  

Why?

I doubt the 'over throw the government' militia type, that would actual conduct a large scale attack , even make a blip on the radar.

Large coordinated attacks have so far only been committed by people from the middle east with an Islamic background.  No, they are not the only threat, but they are the biggest, and consistently share similar backgrounds which should be profiled for.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top