Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/17/2001 8:47:10 AM EDT
Ok why dosnt some body put together a video showing/teaching the idiot facter in the ban on Flash hiders, bayo Lugs and movable stocks I thought the pourpose of a flash hider was to hide the blast from the shooter as to not night blind him..I have seen M16 in the military with flash hiders and there is still a conciderable amount of flash.... Most A/W make horable spear platforms... Take three rifles one full stock (pinned tele stock) one movable tele stock and a tele stock pinned in the shortest setting Show the video to congressmen or other government officials and to public with anti-gunners around and debate the dumbness of the laws....do you think it would work.... one
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:52:13 AM EDT
....do you think it would work....
View Quote
No. Anti-gunners are so dogmatized that they'll never believe the truth no matter how many times it is presented to them. Check the thread about the guy on the democraticunderground that thinks you can walk into any gun store and buy a tommy gun for proof.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:52:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 9:37:29 AM EDT
I say...don't tell them anything about it because they'll just find another reason to try another all out ban on them.
Top Top