Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/9/2005 10:40:44 AM EDT
The wife and I go out to run some errands this morning and stopped at MickyD for something to eat. The guy who waited on us was obviously gay and just confirmed it with his swishy remarks to me. I find this very offensive and it about all I can do to control myself sometimes. Wife says to let it go, which I usually do. I know this is a broad spectrum of the general population but I'd like to know if I really all that alone on this.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Fags sicken me.

ETA: IBTL
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#2]
First it's the flimmers, then the flammers. What's next, jimmers? Jammers? When will it end? FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, WHEN WILL IT END????
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:49:43 AM EDT
[#3]
There are all kinds of odd, irritating people in the world. Why do these merit your hatred more than the others?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#4]

At the risk of being a spelling nazi, do you mean "flamers"?

(Keep in mind that they irritate a lot of gay people too )
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I find them rather entertaining
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There are all kinds of odd, irritating people in the world. Why do these merit your hatred more than the others?

because he was encountered by a sassy flame.

if he was harassed by a gangbanging mexican we would be reading a post about that instead.

It's just the topic of the day and whoever pissed him off first.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:59:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

because he was encountered by a sassy flame.

if he was harassed by a gangbanging mexican we would be reading a post about that instead.

It's just the topic of the day and whoever pissed him off first.

OK. Whatever you say.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Flammer?

Flimmer, flammer, whammah bammah, slimmah slamma, pure bred Alabama-jam-o'ramma Flammer.

Boo-ya!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The wife and I go out to run some errands this morning and stopped at MickyD for something to eat. The guy who waited on us was obviously gay and just confirmed it with his swishy remarks to me. I find this very offensive and it about all I can do to control myself sometimes. Wife says to let it go, which I usually do. I know this is a broad spectrum of the general population but I'd like to know if I really all that alone on this.

"America - Home of the Brave, Land of the Free (Void where prohibited by law I say it is.)"

Fixed your sigline for ya!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:10:59 AM EDT
[#12]
No, it doesn't bother me.

They are often the best waiters, for example
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#13]
I think he's just pissed because the queer at McDonald's dresses better than he does.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:13:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I think he's just pissed because the queer at McDonald's dresses better than he does.

Maybe the guy made fun of his shoes?

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#15]
now you see what hot women feel like when walking by a construction site.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#16]
I find them irritating. I don't hate them, I'm just annoyed by them.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#17]
way to keep the "gun owners are ignorant bigots" stereotype going
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll have an Egg McMuffin and keep the catty comments to yourself, Mr. Blackwell!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:17:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
way to keep the "gun owners are ignorant bigots" stereotype going

+1
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:18:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And perhaps mocked his overly macho flannel-shirt clad lumberjack appearance?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#21]
He's just pissed because the flamboyant man in the pink
shirt made him feel funny in his pants.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Are you suggesting, perhaps, that he had to run home and..."chop some wood" to compensate?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#23]
If they touch your food, will you'll get AIDS
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you suggesting, perhaps, that he had to run home and..."chop some wood" to compensate?

Thop it! You brute! You thavage!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#25]
If somebody else flaunting their sexual orientation in public drives you into a barely controllable rage, you must be a lot of fun in rush hour traffic.

I fail to give a shit. I generally laugh at most people who perpetuate stereotypes, (the flaming gay guy, the minority in a jacked up pos car with the base cranked, the 320 pound guy in BDU pants and a 'SEAL' t-shirt at a gun show) but I can't say that I'm deeply affected by their behavior.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I don't care as long as they get the order right.

Oh, I hate that too, I stop at Wendy's sometimes B4 work, ordered 2 Bacon Clasic's with
EXTRA bacon and NO ONOINS... I get a Cheese Burger and fries...
From now on I check B4 leaving the drive thru!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#28]
That dude is part of the Gay Mafia and he is sending his goons over to "work you over".  

Never underestimate the reach of the Gay Mafia......

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Maybe a newfound appreciation for gladiator movies...
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:30:48 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

What kind of swishy remarks did he make towards you?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:32:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Oh my lord...

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Personally. I wish there were more gay men.
More gay men = more single women.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I find this very offensive and it about all I can do to control myself sometimes.

You sound like an emotionally unstable numbnut.  I feel sorry for your wife.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:36:12 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something about mcMan snatch, I'd wager.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Oh my lord...

www.queermusicheritage.com/camp/swish-b.jpg

Damn, that dude kinda looks like George Clooney.   Not too surprising....
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:39:18 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh my lord...

www.queermusicheritage.com/camp/swish-b.jpg

Damn, that dude kinda looks like George Clooney.   Not too surprising....

I did a quick Yahoo image search on "swish" and look at the little treasure that popped up.

It is truly one of the most bizzare things I've encountered on the 'net.  More bizzare than the bunny with the pancake on its head.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

He didn't touch the food did he?  Might have got some of the gay on you!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#39]
I just wonder when jquillen1985 (sp?) shows up and fusses you guys out?  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#40]
I'd rather have a raging homo who gets the order right than an ebonics-talking (whether they're white, black, or whatever) ghetto trash teenager who can't get the order right.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:44:25 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.  Doesn't matter to me if they're gay.  The last place I worked at, the only decent manager was the one who was gay, LOL.  The others were a bunch of assholes who liked to sexually harass the female employees, while this gay guy was a fair, honest manager and a heck of a good guy to talk to.  Kinda ironic, esp given all the preconcieved notions people have about gays.  It's no wonder at all why girls like being friends with gay guys, I find them to be more polite and easier to get along with than I do straight guys.  Disclaimer - Yes, I am straight .  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Dude.  You should have just laid it out for him. Tell him that if he wants a date, just ask, so that you can shoot him down, instead of him playing his silly flirtatious games with you right in front of your wife.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Hey, guy! Haven't seen you since Alan's party on Fire Island! Who's your little fag-hag?"
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I find them rather entertaining

+1

Free entertainment with my meal.  Comedy helps the food digest.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:55:44 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, I hate that too, I stop at Wendy's sometimes B4 work, ordered 2 Bacon Clasic's with

never ever use the drive thru
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

never ever use the drive thru

+7.9bazillion

ever.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Just don't order a milkshake.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:27:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Amazing the assumptions you people make about someone you've never meet.

Yes, I find it very annoying. No, I have never said anything to these folks. I don't see the need for them to throw their orientation into every's one face. I would find it equally offensive to see someone walking around with a sign that says, "I'm straight."
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#49]
The problem is that it's trendy to be queer.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:28:55 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
At the risk of being a spelling nazi, do you mean "flamers"?

(Keep in mind that they irritate a lot of gay people too )

Damn, DK you're pretty quick for a guy wearing wooden shoes...

You beat me to it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top