Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2001 6:09:59 AM EDT
My friend is interested in buying a post-ban gun and he wants to put a tele-style stock on it. It is my understanding that you can fix it at any length so long as it is fixed. Am I correct in thinking this or does it have to be fixed at it's extended length? Thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 7:17:53 AM EDT
As I understand it, there is no BATF approved method of permanently fixing a collapsable stock at any length. You may need to buy one of those from a manufacturer that basically use a full-length receiver extension (buffer tube).
Top Top