Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/25/2004 11:16:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/25/2004 11:17:07 PM EST by Specop_007]
WTF.......

PETA will love this one.

CLicky
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:23:06 PM EST
A fish swimming in Mountain Dew? I'm sorry but I doubt that fish lived more than a few minutes after that experiment was over.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:26:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By jt325i:
A fish swimming in Mountain Dew? I'm sorry but I doubt that fish lived more than a few minutes after that experiment was over.

But...but...The IntarWeb never lies.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:48:18 PM EST
These guys need to get a life....its kinda funny but it wouldn't be funny if they were the fish.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:50:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By Specop_007:

if it's a goldfish--it may survive...those are some pretty damn tuff fish and can live out of the water for some time....if it was like a trout or a striped bass it be dead and the 9v aint going to bring it back to life
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:00:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By m98codered:

if it's a goldfish--it may survive...those are some pretty damn tuff fish and can live out of the water for some time....if it was like a trout or a striped bass it be dead and the 9v aint going to bring it back to life

12 volt?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:02:58 AM EST

12 volt?

it should then be ready to eat.....just sprinkle on some salt/spices and gobble it down
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:08:46 AM EST

12 volt?

it should then be ready to eat.....just sprinkle on some salt/spices and gobble it down

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:19:56 AM EST

Goldfish are suprisingly sensitive to their environment. I'm not sure what the PH of mountaindew is but, i bet its a LONG way off from your average coy pond. Not to mentiont he fact that it is loaded with poison...
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:23:22 AM EST
You know what would be really funny? Making a puppy swim in gasoline then hooking jumper cables to it's balls.

S.O.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:53:49 AM EST
Mountain Dew pH (and most all carbonated beverages) runs less than 5.0. Very acidic liquids actually.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:02:07 AM EST
Actually this is similar to something I have heard about.
I guess some fish breeders use Alcaseltzer when transporting fish. The dissolve a few tablets into the water and it stuns the fish. Then when you get them into fresh water they pop back to normal. I think the CO2 locks up their gills form absorbing O2.
Not quite sure if the battery was really necesssary though
Top Top