Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 6:05:42 AM EST
[url]http://www.whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1067898[/url] Fairfax, Virginia-AP -- The Washington D-C area's first baby of 2003 has two mothers. The girl was born yesterday at Inova-Fair Oaks hospital in Fairfax, Virginia. Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family. Rubin carried the baby and Bare plans to become an adoptive mom. They say the publicity is fun, but a little overwhelming. They say they're hoping to show people that a family is a family, no matter how it's made up. They recently moved from Virginia to Maryland because Virginia state law forbids gay adoptions. [b]*sigh*[/b] Aviator
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:07:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/2/2003 6:07:43 AM EST by osprey21]
[b][i][size=6]Sigh[/size=6][/i][/b]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:10:08 AM EST
Just saw them on the local news. Sick. Tha's the only way to describe it. And the moms' are typical dykes.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:16:29 AM EST
thats gay
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:38:49 AM EST
Originally Posted By Aviator: Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family.
View Quote
Yeah and I wanna win last weeks $300 million powerball lottery. Poor kid - another terminally confused liberal in the making.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:23:53 AM EST
Hmmm. Think this happened "by accident"? Nope, they planned to get the first birth of the year by timing their fertility pills and turkey baster treatments last Spring. GunLvr
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:20:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD: Hmmm. Think this happened "by accident"? Nope, they planned to get the first birth of the year by timing their fertility pills and turkey baster treatments last Spring. GunLvr
View Quote
Planning on having a baby around the first of the year is one thing, but planning to have the [i]first[/i] baby of the year is right next to impossible. Maybee they should play the lottery?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:24:40 AM EST
Planning on having a baby around the first of the year is one thing, but planning to have the [i]first[/i] baby of the year is right next to impossible. Maybee they should play the lottery?
View Quote
GOD NO! Aren't there enough rich liberals with agendas already out there?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:30:29 AM EST
The baby has ONE mother. Only the biological one counts cause there is no way someone can have more than one TRUE mother. That other lesbian can claim to be a mother but thats BS. She didn't have the kid. CRC
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:53:12 AM EST
"But Mommm...Dad said I could!"
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:59:13 AM EST
Originally Posted By Belfry_Express:
View Quote
GOD NO! Aren't there enough rich liberals with agendas already out there?
View Quote
Sorry, brain fart! Maybee they should give [I]me[/I] the lottery numbers?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:59:57 AM EST
Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
Originally Posted By Aviator: Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family.
View Quote
Yeah and I wanna win last weeks $300 million powerball lottery. Poor kid - another terminally confused liberal in the making.
View Quote
I wanna win the Big Game..... Scott
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:00:14 AM EST
Originally Posted By Aviator: [url]http://www.whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1067898[/url] Fairfax, Virginia-AP -- The Washington D-C area's first baby of 2003 has two mothers. The girl was born yesterday at Inova-Fair Oaks hospital in Fairfax, Virginia. Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family. Rubin carried the baby and Bare plans to become an adoptive mom. They say the publicity is fun, but a little overwhelming. They say they're hoping to show people that a family is a family, no matter how it's made up. They recently moved from Virginia to Maryland because Virginia state law forbids gay adoptions. [b]*sigh*[/b] Aviator
View Quote
So?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:24:47 AM EST
Two Moms are better than none.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:46:55 AM EST
The proud father! [img]http://store4.yimg.com/I/ultimatechefstore_1719_5796420[/img]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:48:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/2/2003 10:54:48 AM EST by 1GUNRUNNER]
I'd hit it! Hey why don't you put a DC in that title?! Go easy on the [i]sigh[/i]s I have a trademark on them...
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:51:11 AM EST
Originally Posted By Aviator: [url]http://www.whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1067898[/url] Fairfax, Virginia-AP -- The Washington D-C area's first baby of 2003 has two mothers. The girl was born yesterday at Inova-Fair Oaks hospital in Fairfax, Virginia. Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family. Rubin carried the baby and Bare plans to become an adoptive mom. They say the publicity is fun, but a little overwhelming. They say they're hoping to show people that a family is a family, no matter how it's made up. They recently moved from Virginia to Maryland because Virginia state law forbids gay adoptions. [b]*sigh*[/b] Aviator
View Quote
Momma said there'd be days like this....
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:56:52 AM EST
Are they at least lip-stick lesbians?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:21:48 AM EST
Originally Posted By Aviator: [url]http://www.whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1067898[/url] Fairfax, Virginia-AP -- The Washington D-C area's first baby of 2003 has two mothers. The girl was born yesterday at Inova-Fair Oaks hospital in Fairfax, Virginia. Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family. Rubin carried the baby and Bare plans to become an adoptive mom. They say the publicity is fun, but a little overwhelming. They say they're hoping to show people that a family is a family, no matter how it's made up. They recently moved from Virginia to Maryland because Virginia state law forbids gay adoptions. [b]*sigh*[/b]
View Quote
[img]http://thewolfweb.com/photos/InsaneMan/fullsize/3426.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 11:03:06 AM EST
Originally Posted By The_Breakfast_Fox: So?
View Quote
So? Man, I'm not even gonna get into this one with you. Aviator
Top Top