Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/17/2009 2:00:48 PM EDT
http://wolfcomments.blogspot.com/

Anyone got $5 so we can bleach the gene pool?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I would trade wolf season for hippie season any day they elect to.  Lots more hippies.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I would trade wolf season for hippie season any day they elect to.  Lots more hippies.

The thrill of the hippie hunt, talk about orgasmic.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
My accountant in Montana said that someone there just shot the first one on the West side just the other day.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Would love to have a wolf skin.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not so much a hippie skin.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah some of those hippie commie bitches are hot even with hairy armpits.

Maybe now they are wolf huggers.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#7]
some of those replies are too fucking funny
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Keep the wolf alive, feed him the hippies, THEN shoot him.

2 problems solved.

HH
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:10:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, might produce a nice leather for a knife handle or some such.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah some of those hippie commie bitches are hot even with hairy armpits.

Maybe now they are wolf huggers.

Just make sure you wrap before you shag a crazy.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Only if there is no limit, and they can be hunted to extinction.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but what would the dinner pic look like?  

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Season starts Oct 1st.

No bag limit.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey man nice shot.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#16]
They like the wolf ?
I've got plenty of Wolf for 'em...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#17]
IBRW
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:44:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah, but did you ever try to clean one of those things?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but did you ever try to clean one of those things?

Just like cleaning a bear, or so I am told.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Hornady needs to make a V-max for the .50BMG.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Naaaa, no challenge.  Too easy to find.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be very picky about taking my first hippy, I want a trophy since you wouldn't want to eat them.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd be happy just to find some horns they've shed.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be very picky about taking my first hippy, I want a trophy since you wouldn't want to eat them.

How about taxidermy
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're more of vermin than anything else.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, might produce a nice leather for a knife handle or some such.

Lampshades man, lampshades
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Season starts Oct 1st.
No bag limit.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w305/mcgeedigital/Web/kill_a_hippie.jpg

That one has a nice mane.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Keep the hippies in ID until the end of next week please

BTW, hickory shampoo always is good during the cleanup  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:38:04 PM EDT
[#32]

[email protected]
Wed 9/16/09 2:55 PM
Hey Redneck- You must think you are a really cool dude killing that big bad wolf, huh? Well guess what asshole, your doomed! I hope your're haunted for the rest of your days. Those wolfs will get revenge on you and your family, just wait. I have a feeling you may already begun to feel it... : ) Should have thought of that before you put those foul pictures up. I know you stupid rednecks think those wolfs are evil, but the only evil thing here is you and your ignorant pals. (Hey I bet your all 'Christian' too right?...too funny). I'm sure you have no idea what a balanced ecosystem is, let alone could possibly understand the importance of predators in keeping that in balance. All that matters to you retards is keeping those sheep and cows alive...after all, we only have 10's of millions of them, can't afford to let those poor ranchers lose a dime. You are a disgrace to your race, you ignorant fool. Tool on redneck! Higgity Higgity!

This line explains all you will ever need to know about liberal political views.

They believe that predators killing the prey keeps the natural balance.  They can not fathom that predators must be kept in check by other predators or there will be no more prey and they all will starve.

This is why liberals lick the boots of every tin pot dictator because as long as they are not the prey of the day, order is kept in their minds.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

[email protected]
Hey Redneck- You must think you are a really cool dude killing that big bad wolf, huh? Well guess what asshole, your doomed! I hope your're haunted for the rest of your days. Those wolfs will get revenge on you and your family, just wait. I have a feeling you may already begun to feel it... : ) Should have thought of that before you put those foul pictures up. I know you stupid rednecks think those wolfs are evil, but the only evil thing here is you and your ignorant pals. (Hey I bet your all 'Christian' too right?...too funny). I'm sure you have no idea what a balanced ecosystem is, let alone could possibly understand the importance of predators in keeping that in balance. All that matters to you retards is keeping those sheep and cows alive...after all, we only have 10's of millions of them, can't afford to let those poor ranchers lose a dime. You are a disgrace to your race, you ignorant fool. Tool on redneck! Higgity Higgity!

This line explains all you will ever need to know about liberal political views.

They believe that predators killing the prey keeps the natural balance.  They can not fathom that predators must be kept in check by other predators or there will be no more prey and they all will starve.

This is why liberals lick the boots of every tin pot dictator because as long as they are not the prey of the day, order is kept in their minds.

Actually this is not correct. The amount of prey animals has direct influence on the number of predators. The more nice baby lambs and calves, the more wolves. If there is nothing for the wolves to eat , they evenually will go elsewhere, or die naturally.

As for as the second part of your statement goes, what  North American animal predator could ever attack a mature healthy wolf in a pack and win?

None.

Disease , lack of habitat, and food in addition to proper hunting seasons control the wolf population.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'd be happy just to find some horns they've shed.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[email protected]

Actually this is not correct. The amount of prey animals has direct influence on the number of predators. The more nice baby lambs and calves, the more wolves. If there is nothing for the wolves to eat , they evenually will go elsewhere, or die naturally.

As for as the second part of your statement goes, what  North American animal predator could ever attack a mature healthy wolf in a pack and win?

None.

Disease , lack of habitat, and food in addition to proper hunting seasons control the wolf population.

Mountain Lion, maybe not in a pack but 1 on 1.

Sure the amount of prey plays a factor in it but predators go head to head too.

I agree that this situation is mostly a single predator environment but where you have multiple predators the game can be a bit different.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#37]
The solution to this problem is to take these hippies and drop them off in Northern MN at night about 50 miles from anywhere.  Then ask them if they like a gun or a salad.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#38]
The Wolf is not dead!
I think the hunt should start with the poster: kmuzu tying Millage with the Tea Baggers.  What a piece of work!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My accountant in Montana said that someone there just shot the first one on the West side just the other day.

Yep, confirmed.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#40]
It would be much more effective, imo, just to delete the messages and ignore them.  Nothing pisses off a hippy more than ignoring them.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#41]
What is it the wolves are supposed to keep in check?  Rodents, deer, groundhogs, feral cats?

If it fucks with cattle or family pets I'm all for shooting it, I just don't see the need to hunt something you are not going to at the least eat.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Throw the hippies to the wolves.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:08:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Throw the hippies to the wolves.

Apparently humans taste like shit by animal standards, I imagine hippies are worse still.  Wouldn't want the wolf to get some mouth rot disease or infection.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This would be awesome, lure them in with a Woodstock type event and just keep shooting until your barrel melts down
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This would be awesome, lure them in with a Woodstock type event and hit the group with MLRS

fixed
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

What is it the wolves are supposed to keep in check?  Rodents, deer, groundhogs, feral cats?
If it fucks with cattle or family pets I'm all for shooting it, I just don't see the need to hunt something you are not going to at the least eat.

You can make some nice clothing out of them.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Eat Moose, 8000 Wolves can't be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You can make some nice clothing out of them.

.....................and of the many shot this season one "might" be used for fur.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#49]
What I find so amusing and/or disturbing is that the more upset the person is with having a wolf being hunted and killed, the more likely they are to support or wish violence and death upon people they disagree with - hunters, Republicans, tea party people, conservatives, etc.

"Killing is bad, so if you want to hunt a wolf, we should kill you!"

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit, what ammo would you use?  I'd have to say Wolf; not because of the connection to the animal, but because dirty fucking hippies deserve dirty fucking ammo.  I'm not wasting good brass for those stinkfucks.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top