BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2002 1:43:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]
: (
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Too bad we can't get this printed up and sent to all mail recipients like the missing kid postcards I get every week!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:06:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Jesus, that's tough to think about.

It's so unbelievable that an entire nation could be led to think this kind of atrocity against other humans was right![pissed]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:18:25 PM EDT
[#7]
[:(] Those were some F@*ked up ideas they had. I hope no race, nationality, religion or otherwise ever has to go through that agian!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's so unbelievable that an entire nation could be led to think this kind of atrocity against other humans was right![pissed]
View Quote

What's still more unbelievable is that some people, even today, and in full knowledge of the past, idolize the Nazis of WWII.
And that includes some posters to this site, too.
View Quote

Add to that the fact that there are people out there who believe the holocaust never happened. They believe it was a hoax perpetrated by the Jews themselves..Wat a bunch of lunatics...
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Copy and paste that pic to Sara friggin Brady and her buncha friggin blinded poli's. This picture is pretty graphic, but it is the same picture that I imagine when I think of where our country would be without people fighting gun control and useless laws as we do.

[50]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#10]
The crappy thing is the fact that now matter how much if this sort of material you show to some anti's, they'll never get it. Their pea brains can't fathom that it would come to this, let alone understand how a gun can help stop rape, murder, robbery, and several other crimes (in the hands of the right people, of course).
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#11]

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/goya5.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:04:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

What's still more unbelievable is that some people, even today, and in full knowledge of the past, idolize the Nazis of WWII.
And that includes some posters to this site, too.
View Quote

RAF, you took the words right out of my mouth. [:|]

Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top