Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 6:54:56 PM EDT
[b]Woman jumping on bed falls from second-story window[/b]

The Orange County Register

"NEWPORT BEACH – A 30-year-old woman was in critical condition Sunday after a freak accident in which she fell from a second-story window while playing trampoline on a bed, police said.

The Fullerton woman, whose name was not immediately released, had been jumping and twirling on a bed in an upstairs bedroom of a duplex in the 200 block of Walnut Street in the Newport Shores area.

About 2 a.m., her momentum carried her out a nearby window, and she fell two stories and landed on her head, Sgt. Rob Morton said.

A party was going on at the time of the accident, but police could not say whether the woman had been drinking.

She was taken to Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, where she underwent surgery for massive head injuries.

Authorities withheld the woman's name because relatives had not been notified."

All I wanna know is was she wearing any clothes and what kind of drugs were on board?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]
"Jumping"

Kinky....[:D]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes - What drugs?

How many people were watching?

Nakkid?

Did anyone get it on video?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#3]
How many serious news stories have the word "twirling" in them?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Is "Playing Trampoline" what single people are calling drunken annonymous sex these days?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Why am I not surprised that this woman was in southern Kalifornia?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is "Playing Trampoline" what single people are calling drunken annonymous sex these days?
View Quote

When I was a kid we just called it "jumping on the bed" (ie. "I think I'll jump on the bed") as did my parents (ie. "Stop jumping on the goddamn bed").

"Playing trampoline" sounds pretty gay to me, imo. I mean, if my dad had yelled up "Stop playing trampoline on the goddamn bed" I bet I would've ignored him for five or ten more seconds.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:24:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:42:37 AM EDT
[#8]
The heard is getting thinner.  God bless the Darwin awards!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:09:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
THREE little monkeys jumping on the bed
ONE fell down and hurt her head
MOMMA called the doctor and the doctor said
NO MORE monkeys jumping on the bed

[bounce]
View Quote

ROFLMAO!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:06:33 AM EDT
[#10]
And she was in California, what a shock that was.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:16:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Beat me to it, Big_bear!  LOL.

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 5:16:17 AM EDT
[#12]
There was an incident here in VA (near Fredricksburg) where a woman was doing a striptease for her husband while standing on the bed.  Well, the bed was one of those four posters, but the posts were about thigh high (if you were standing on the bed).  During her striptease, she lost balance and fell onto one of the posts.  Yep, you guessed it...right up to her cervix.  Luckily, her husband had the sense not to move her, and immediately called 911.  The RS/FD came, and they VERY gently cut the bed post.  She was taken to Mary Washington hospital with the post still inside her, and she underwent emergency surgery.  Luckily, she fully recovered from her injury and is able to have children.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:22:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Do you think that a Foil Helmet would of  helped ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top