Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2013 2:46:33 PM EDT
Arfcom, we are asking for your help right now.  It is do or die time here.   People in this town support us, but they are just not taking the time to vote!    

Right now we have to drag people out from their homes and get them to the polls.  

We need bodies tomorrow!   If we cant get the vote out, we lose.  It is a razor thin margin right now.  Which ever side drags out more voters tomorrow, wins.  

If you can make it down to Pueblo tomorrow and want to fight for your gun rights we need you now.   We already have a few arfcomers on the ground.  

We have fought hard at this, and we have gotten this far with almost nothing.    If you have contacts that can help, or you have time to spend helping, now is the time.  

Thanks for everything arfcom.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
GD, this isn't a joke.

Lots of us talk about helping, making a change, making our voices heard: now is your chance.

This has national implications.

If you're local, get down there and help these rockstars continue kicking ass and taking names.

I'll be in the Springs tomorrow, and if I'm free for a little bit, I will swing down and help you out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Best wishes, but they're being sent from Florida. I'm proud to say I was able to help out financially, but the real heroes here will be the boots-on-ground guys.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Best wishes, but they're being sent from Florida. I'm proud to say I was able to help out financially, but the real heroes here will be the boots-on-ground guys.
View Quote

Best of luck guys, give them hell.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Wish I could do more. Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Not in CO but bumping for the cause, give them hell
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#6]

82ND
Do you need drivers to take people to the polls. I might know a retired guy

that might help

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Good job guys.  You have made the once thought (by the swine that are our public "servants" nowdays) impossible, happen.

It's more than just the 2nd amendment as well, as this article says.  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/09/Colorado-Recall-Founder-Coloradans-Upset-About-Being-Ignored

A successful recall would be a huge pushback in the minds of our elected, and much needed and overdue.   Hopefully leading to more.

Thank You for your efforts.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:08:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes.  Please pm me names with a phone number and I will get a hold of people.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes.  Please pm me names with a phone number and I will get a hold of people.
View Quote

I just called him and he is out of town for two days. I will try and think of someone else

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Right now the big need is volunteers to walk their neighborhoods and get people to go vote.

We're neck and neck. Every single vote counts and everyone we can get to the polls will make a difference.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:46:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
GD, this isn't a joke.

Lots of us talk about helping, making a change, making our voices heard: now is your chance.

If you're local, get down there and help these rockstars continue kicking ass and taking names.

I'll be in the Springs tomorrow, and if I'm free for a little bit, I will swing down and help you out.
View Quote

Come down to Pueblo. Headquarters is 127 North Santa FE, Pueblo, Colorado.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD, this isn't a joke.

I'm on the BFDF Board of Directors, so there is likely too much for me to do in the springs for our recall. if that's not the case, though, I will.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Best of luck from Nebraska. I will spread the word on Twitter.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:13:49 PM EDT
[#14]
What can I do from TX?  What do you need?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What can I do from TX?  What do you need?
View Quote

Right now the big need is for volunteers to walk their neighborhoods and get people to go vote.

Someone will PM you in the morning if we can come up with something for you to do from Texas.
Thank you 223sauce.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:05:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Bump.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:09:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Thinking of you guys and got my fingers crossed for you from SC.

Give em hell guys!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:11:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Best of luck from Pa.

Give em' hell!

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:17:19 AM EDT
[#19]
I REALLY wish you guys luck. We are at a very large disadvantage though because of the unconstitutional voting law just passed that anyone can vote in any district as long as they MIGHT move there at some point in the future.  That, along with same-day registration spells the end for any fair voting.

Colorado conservatives are now at a HUGE disadvantage.  The only way we have a chance to win now is to vote using the same dirty tactics the liberals will now use.  I don't see that happening as conservatives vote with principle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:27:59 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm in Africa... will money for coffee and sammiches help?  I'd be on the motorcycle riding up there right now, taking the day off if I were home...
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:30:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Bump
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:38:43 AM EDT
[#22]
BTT - best of luck from Washington.  Give 'em hell!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:47:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Bump for you guys. I am proud to have contributed to Colorado's recall efforts financially.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:58:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Bumping for the morning crew
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:59:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:00:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm on the BFDF Board of Directors, so there is likely too much for me to do in the springs for our recall. if that's not the case, though, I will.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD, this isn't a joke.

I appreciate that, brother. Good luck in your fight.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:06:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:33:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Best of luck to you guys.  Great work, great effort.

To be honest, I only think you lose if the non ID voters vote en mass.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:57:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Good luck and give them hell.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:00:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Good luck, and thanks for all of your hard work.  This is a BIG DEAL for all of us across the country.  Gun Control Doomed...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top