Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 11:29:02 AM EDT
Hello Fellow ARF members, I need your help to spread the word about something a female friend of mine is trying to start, a REVOLUTION!!. I'm not trying to sound sales pitchy or solicit anything other than your combined social network power. IF you all could please look at this Kickstarter and if you like it please spread the word via social media, word of mouth to all people you think would benefit from this Revolution. I'll be so grateful. And yes she is a Female shooter

KickStarter

Her small business/blog
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:35:56 AM EDT
wish her luck
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:46:27 AM EDT
Wow, no offense, well actually accurate criticism, her story about the product/brand sucks.  It literally takes away from the product itself.  It feels detached and plaintive at best and is quite disjointed.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:04:23 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow, no offense, well actually accurate criticism, her story about the product/brand sucks.  It literally takes away from the product itself.  It feels detached and plaintive at best and is quite disjointed.
View Quote

How so? It is "plaintive" that big fitness companies advertise with "perfect" looking models when obesity is an issue in this country. This Kickstarter is not about selling clothes it's about selling a change. Her dreams are to change the way the fitness industry approaches health and fitness in this country and her angle is a tough one, but not out of reach.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:07:31 PM EDT
You'll need approval from Striker before posting fundraising links.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:13:48 PM EDT
Quoted:
You'll need approval from Striker before posting fundraising links.
View Quote

OK email inbound
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:15:13 PM EDT
IBTL
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:18:26 PM EDT
I thought the point of fitness was getting from thick to thin.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:21:12 PM EDT
Quoted:
I thought the point of fitness was getting from thick to thin.
View Quote

I thought it was clothing for fat athletes?  Already athletic just overweight. Maybe I am wrong.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:23:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:27:11 PM EDT
The story is way too long.

Other than that I'm sure the product is fine.

This isn't a voting thing, so get that approval.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:53:20 PM EDT
McAfee said no go to her business site from my phone. I voted to keep myself self and navigate back here.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:24:15 PM EDT
Quoted:
McAfee said no go to her business site from my phone. I voted to keep myself self and navigate back here.
View Quote

She said all plugins up to date and site is safe. iT guy looking into why it would say that.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:29:42 PM EDT
OP seems familiar
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:57:18 PM EDT
Quoted:
OP seems familiar
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:30:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:30:29 PM EDT
On hold pending Staff approval. Thanks.
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.