Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2015 12:14:12 AM EDT
My daughter’s  high school APUSH (advanced placement US history) is a tough class, the teacher is great and my kid has learned a lot.  One of the few classes in which the teacher is not a libtard........he is throwing the kids a bone.  If they get 100,000 re-Tweets.........the final is extra credit.  WOW.

ARFCOM.......You guys never let me down.......START reTweeting !

If WE do this.........I am buying a free membership for a random poster on this thread.

Chime in if you have any tips on getting this moving.

ETA.............My name is Keren.  I am Drsalee’s oldest daughter.  I am 17 years old.  

He is really a good guy and I love him a lot.  He told me I need to help in the ARFCOM campaign to get TWEETs.  So...PLEASE, PLEASE.......Help !  By the way, I do already have an A in his class, but it will be so cool if I don’t have to study for a final.  I will get to spend more time with my dad.

Thank you in advance.  

https://twitter.com/lauren_fromm/status/593450607794475008

Twitter Link
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:12:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Chime in if you have any tips on getting this moving.

View Quote

Study hard.

ETA: In all seriousness, your best bet is to spam other APUSH students around the country - and study.

Also - Does a RT count twice if the same account RT's it with two different comments?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:14:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Good luck, the only social media Arfcom likes is Arfcom.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Morning bump
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#4]

•      

•      

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#5]
retweeted.

I'm up to 6 whole tweets now!

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:36:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Done.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:45:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top