Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2016 10:50:48 PM EDT
Their facebook page had and entry posted by " Mech" stating that since their posts were met with such bad feedback they are no longer posting anything per management. That was almost 3 months ago now and no news at all since. The Coretx app has not been updated since Sept. 2015. Their website is about and bad with no updates in months either

Posted by Mech " Management has decided since our input is being so rejected that we will not update this page anymore. Keep flying, Captains, I am still with you. - Mech"

Most recent posting by Mech over on the Serenity Vally Smugglers Association:

Hey guys, it's about time I write something eh? As far as we know, our BDH are still flying the 'Verse, and we're still waiting to get our own boats and join them in the Black. AS FAR AS I KNOW, we are still flyin'. So get out there and spread the word. I've heard Steam is a harrowin place, so if you got the stones, feel free. Go EVERY GORRAM WHERE and spread the word. Until Fox knocks us outta the sky, we're still flyin'. This ship is still viable, and we'll hold on til the catalyzer kicks out and we run out of O2. WE ARE STILL FLYING, and that ain't nothing. Dong mah? HIt the like if you see my wave. I gotta know who is taking up air.

Han Solo voice"[ I am getting a bad feeling about this]" Han Solo voice
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
That game was doomed the moment they allowed you to start purchasing trading cards the devs are enjoying everyone's money theyll put some flash game out in a few years and call it done.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I truly hope not
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The cortex app had an update in early January, IIRC.  Part of the update included dropping the ability to buy card packs or buy-in as a BDH.  Supposedly, if you're already a BDH then you're still in for the beta release, but they aren't taking new BDH's.

I'm clinging to hope for now and playing the cortex a little each day.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The cortex app had an update in early January, IIRC.  Part of the update included dropping the ability to buy card packs or buy-in as a BDH.  Supposedly, if you're already a BDH then you're still in for the beta release, but they aren't taking new BDH's.

View Quote

I do too but the cutting off all communications from the developments folks is very troubling.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I do too but the cutting off all communications from the developments folks is very troubling.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.  Just posting the occasional ship or gun artwork was enough to keep spirits high.  The wall of silence gets disturbing very fast.  My hopes have been so high.  A few more months of silence like this is really going to kill excitement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top