Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2004 1:28:52 PM EDT
Cool !

Went to range and heard full auto fire down at the other end.... Walked down there to find a couple fiends I used to work with at the US Postal Service firing thier FA stuff ....

I fired an old SP1 type M16, a Sten and a Smith & Wesson full auto 9mm that resembled the Sten.

They were shooting videos of it all, I will try and post them here when they email them to me.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet action!

Im still waiting for my chance!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cool !

Went to range and heard full auto fire down at the other end.... Walked down there to find a couple fiends I used to work with at the US Postal Service firing thier FA stuff ....

I fired an old SP1 type M16, a Sten and a Smith & Wesson full auto 9mm that resembled the Sten.

They were shooting videos of it all, I will try and post them here when they email them to me.

U.S. Postal Service fiends, eh?  

Full-auto is fun, but a damned expensive habit to feed.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sweet action!

Im still waiting for my chance!!!!

USPS guys huh?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:43:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats, dude!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#5]
It is all down hill from here.  Just don't mortgage your house to get a machine gun.  Any other way to get cash is OK as far as I am concerned.  I just got my factory Colt M16A2 on Thursday and I'll try to shoot it by Monday for sure.  

I'll bet the SW76 is the Smith & Wesson you shot.  

Still my favorite thing to shoot is a suppressed Uzi with a .22 kit installed.  If my kids could just load mags.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1 Especially with the M11/9's.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 Especially with the M11/9's.

I gots me one of them.

I mean, I had one.  Boat, beer, water etc.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:54:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, that's it, the smith was a 76 ... nice weapon... around 700 rpm.

I thought ya'll would get a kick out of the fact that they were "USPS" folks ....
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:00:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top