Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 5:36:52 AM EDT
Fire Mission!

Leave some good comments and put Alec Baldwin in his place.

Leave link cold!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alec-baldwin/will-they-go-to-court_b_15875.html

Alec Baldwin is calling Cheney a terrorist and you can leave your own comment to his

Do these people really believe the crap that comes out of their mouths?

Cheney and Whittington had an accident. Does that naturally mean they have to sue each other? Lawyers and hollywood will be the end of this country.

This guy had a few good comments, but he still sounds like a loon with the rest...

Hey, Alec. Why don't you threaten to leave the country until Cheney is dragged into court? Oh, wait a minute. You already famously threatened to leave the country when Bush was elected. But you never keep your word.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:41:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Ah, let him rant.

His stupidity actually HELPS our side by exposing THEIRS.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:43:19 AM EDT
[#2]
This guy's on fire!

Why haven't you left the country yet? Is this all you can bring to the table for discussion....this story is OVER! How about we chat about Al Gore's latest speech....or what's NOT being done by the UN around the world, or the corruption at the UN....there is so much to talk about, and yet you can't tear yourself away from the Cheney story - it's OVER you stupid liberal!!!

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:55:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:02:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think my time would be spent just as well lecturing Mr. Mittens on why he should stop trying to claw holes in my clothes everytime I go to the girlfriend's house.

edit Baldwin will be thrilled that he was gotten some evil conservatives worked up, ignoring him will bother him the most.

Actually, I'd like to see that site overwhelmed by traffic and have to shut down.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:09:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Actors are people who are famous for saying words that other people make up for them (the screenwriter), and saying them the way another person wants them to (the director). How is it that they think anyone places any value in what comes out of their mouths at any other time?

That has always amazed me too. Guess it demonstrates just how many gullible sheep there are in this country, to believe people of this ilk have any relevance at all!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:16:28 AM EDT
[#7]

But, this is just another tiny ail in the Bushies coffin. Main stream America is starting to get it in spite of our right wing media. We liberals are always way out front on issues, although we're tagged as left wing loonies. Funny how we're usually correct, it just takes time for the rest to catch up.

Denial! Absolute DENIAL!

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Most of the Hollywood ass's are past help.  

Don't listen to them and you'll be better off.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top