Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 8:17:07 AM EDT
I'm still kinda new to this board, so I don't know if this is the right place to post this.  Mods, please delete/move it if necessary.

I lost my mom to breast cancer on January 12.  She was only 56 and left behind her husband of 35 years, 4 children and 6 grandchildren.  My sister is participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer on October 2 and 3.  It's 26 miles the first day and 13 miles the next day.  She has been training for the last 6 months for the walk.

She needs to raise money for her pledge.  Everyone who participates in the walk is pledged for $2,000.  I will be sending her all of the money I have been saving for post-ban mags.  I am asking for help from all of the fine folks on this board to help her meet her goal.  Anything you can donate will be greatly appreciated.  Our goal is to make sure that no one else has to go through what our mom did.  Thanks.

Her page is www.avonwalk.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1043&px=1350575

Kirk
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:10:34 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top