Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:48:18 PM EDT
I have been eyeballing this handgun on the net and thought I'd give it a look-see, so I took Buddie Dog down to Gander Mountain to check it out.

It points great, and has a number of really cool features that make it sit and fit in the hand better than just about anything else I've held: Forward slide serrations, tritium three-dots, stippling on the frontstrap, beautiful DA/SA trigger, great safeties, wicked light in the hand, mega-smooth action on the rails and the controls, 17-rnd cap. Also diddled a Browning Pro-9, which felt quite good. Mag safety on both guns, unfortunately.

I gotta tell ya, that PX4 looks like the samsong nightstand gun to me.

Anybody have any feedback on the pistol yet?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks slick and stylish, but how does it shoot???
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:28:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looks slick and stylish, but how does it shoot???

I get the impression from handling the weapon and eyeballing the really high-quality finish on the piece that I can assume it will shoot as nicely as it looks.

I figure that I will shoot it well, I mean - that the way it sits in Koko the Sales Gorilla's paw means that I should make the round shiny pills fly into a small group.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]
the last time I looked at one I thought the DA trigger pull was really long but it was a while ago
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top