Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:48:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 6:51:08 PM EDT by samsong]
I have been eyeballing this handgun on the net and thought I'd give it a look-see, so I took Buddie Dog down to Gander Mountain to check it out.

It points great, and has a number of really cool features that make it sit and fit in the hand better than just about anything else I've held: Forward slide serrations, tritium three-dots, stippling on the frontstrap, beautiful DA/SA trigger, great safeties, wicked light in the hand, mega-smooth action on the rails and the controls, 17-rnd cap. Also diddled a Browning Pro-9, which felt quite good. Mag safety on both guns, unfortunately.

I gotta tell ya, that PX4 looks like the samsong nightstand gun to me.

Anybody have any feedback on the pistol yet?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:14:49 PM EDT
Looks slick and stylish, but how does it shoot???
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:28:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:
Looks slick and stylish, but how does it shoot???

I get the impression from handling the weapon and eyeballing the really high-quality finish on the piece that I can assume it will shoot as nicely as it looks.

I figure that I will shoot it well, I mean - that the way it sits in Koko the Sales Gorilla's paw means that I should make the round shiny pills fly into a small group.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:39:51 PM EDT
the last time I looked at one I thought the DA trigger pull was really long but it was a while ago
Top Top