Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 2:30:25 PM EDT
The City and  County governments merged about 3 years ago and it's taken that long to get our new badges and patches.  What do you guys think?  Let's see yours.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The City and  County governments merged about 3 years ago and it's taken that long to get our new badges and patches.  What do you guys think?  Let's see yours.

img370.imageshack.us/img370/4649/antiqued27me.jpg

Not original since it is almost an exact copy of the LAPD badge.....but a good looking badge.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#2]
nice badge

doesnt surprise me it took so long to get them
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Gonna catch hell for this, but I think it looks terrible.  What happened to the old school simple design?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Personally I like the old school simple designs.  King County WA just changed its logo to the face of MLK(which is garbage in my opinion).  I havent seen the new badges but I assume that it will have the same image.  So much for a 5 point star and crown logo.

-BJohnson
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:09:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:15:34 AM EDT
[#6]
its a nice looking badge
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:26:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Alot of the cities around me are going to those oval badges.   I'm not sure I like them all that much... too plain.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:20:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So who runs it, political appointed chief of police, or elected sheriff?  Too much power in one jurisdiction if you ask me.

We have an appointed Chief, the PD has an appointed Chief and the Sheriffs Office has an elcted Sheriff.

My dept. is kinda different than the majority of Corrections depts.  All 400 or so of us are fully sworn Peace Officers all the time.  We have people "on the street" etc.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Does remind me of the LAPD badge but it's still a nice looking badge!  Wear it well!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:33:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Not to shabby...It has very nice detail if you ask me!

Maybe im wrong but it looks like a screen shot..
you should post a real pic, I would like to take a look
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top