Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2006 3:45:03 PM EDT
Did my Citrix trainign last week, and im on days now. Doing a little of everything, but I am the newest Domain Administrator at work, and im sitting here on www.lenovo.com spec'ing out my work laptop.. Im up to $3k on it.. LOL!!!  T-series Thinkpad.. w00t
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
You are gonna fuck yourself over if you get the most expensive one.

This purchase is a test.  Dont fail it buy over spending the companies money.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#2]
It's already been approved.

I need a portable workstation, and well, this is it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#3]
......So you can surf Arfcom from anywhere in the building.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 4:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
......So you can surf Arfcom from anywhere in the building.

Basically.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been working 2nd shift for 17 years, I am finally on days!! Actaully I still have to pull some 2nd shifts until my replacements are trained.

It's like dying and being born again. I even have more weekends off! I am not fully adjusted to the time yet but I hope to once I don't have to flip.

What is your avatar, I've been meaning to ask for the longest time, it looks like a banana riding a llama.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

What is your avatar, I've been meaning to ask for the longest time, it looks like a banana riding a llama.

Basically thats it.

I have turned loose today. And im actually fixing crap.. WOOOHOOOO!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 10:38:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top