Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2008 4:25:22 PM EDT
I haven't been sworn in yet, but my training starts this weekend at my local department, where I'll be a patrol officer. Hopefully I'll be able to go full-time, but for now, this is just a part-time position . Seems like the process has taken forever, but I'm finally in!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
KICK ASS TAKE NAMES WATCH YOUR SIX. CONGRATS. BE COOL.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 4:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats! Glad to see you made it
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#3]
way to go, welcome to the jungle enjoy you asked for it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations!
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:38:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

HAHA, damn straight on that.  

everyone I deal with hates one thing more than anything else,  "Who are you?  oh yeah, what's your date of birth?  Where you staying?"

CY6 all day.  head on a swivel.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 12:50:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHA, damn straight on that.  

everyone I deal with hates one thing more than anything else,  "Who are you?  oh yeah, what's your date of birth?  Where you staying?"

CY6 all day.  head on a swivel.

Will do, though it will take awhile to get used to - I'm already working on it. I was sworn in today and got my badge... it still doesn't seem real, I've wanted to be a LE officer since I was a kid
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top