Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 2:06:32 PM EDT
What is this guys deal? I was not potically involved all that long and I hear him on FNC and Sean Hannity's show... was he a democrat now turned Republican?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What is this guys deal? I was not potically involved all that long and I hear him on FNC and Sean Hannity's show... was he a democrat now turned Republican?

Sorta. Former Clintonista that ratted out Hillary a long time ago. He's on FNC quite a bit, and to me he seems to do a very good job of pointing out BOTH Parties flaws - though he is most often used to shovel crap on Dems and does it willingly.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He was in the Clinton white house.  He was Clinton's big spin meister.  He is a political gun for hire.  I think he has come to the realization that Bill was a pretty good guy, but Hillary is evil.

fixed the link for you

Hillary is EVIL
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#4]
He was a political advisor to Republicans before he was involved w/ Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Got booted from the Klinton staff after getting caught on tape playing stuff the ballot box with a hooker.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Got booted from the Klinton staff after getting caught on tape playing stuff the ballot box with a hooker.

Actually happened at the Democratic National Convention in 1996.  Paid a hooker named Sherry Rowlands (out of a Dem Party expense account no less!) so he could suck her toes.  Clinton pushed him overboard IMMEDIATELY, which I think Morris resents to this day (I know I would.  Being shunned by Bill Clinton over any kind of heterosexual sex is too much.  At least his hooker was good looking).  Also says Hillary referred to him as a "kike" during a rage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top