Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/6/2004 1:06:32 PM EST
What is this guys deal? I was not potically involved all that long and I hear him on FNC and Sean Hannity's show... was he a democrat now turned Republican?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:08:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By DrFrige:
What is this guys deal? I was not potically involved all that long and I hear him on FNC and Sean Hannity's show... was he a democrat now turned Republican?

Sorta. Former Clintonista that ratted out Hillary a long time ago. He's on FNC quite a bit, and to me he seems to do a very good job of pointing out BOTH Parties flaws - though he is most often used to shovel crap on Dems and does it willingly.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:08:55 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:12:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 1:13:14 PM EST by Bubbatheredneck]

Originally Posted By DigDug:
He was in the Clinton white house. He was Clinton's big spin meister. He is a political gun for hire. I think he has come to the realization that Bill was a pretty good guy, but Hillary is evil.

fixed the link for you

Hillary is EVIL
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:19:09 PM EST
He was a political advisor to Republicans before he was involved w/ Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:29:26 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:29:04 PM EST
Got booted from the Klinton staff after getting caught on tape playing stuff the ballot box with a hooker.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:03:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Got booted from the Klinton staff after getting caught on tape playing stuff the ballot box with a hooker.

Actually happened at the Democratic National Convention in 1996. Paid a hooker named Sherry Rowlands (out of a Dem Party expense account no less!) so he could suck her toes. Clinton pushed him overboard IMMEDIATELY, which I think Morris resents to this day (I know I would. Being shunned by Bill Clinton over any kind of heterosexual sex is too much. At least his hooker was good looking). Also says Hillary referred to him as a "kike" during a rage.
Top Top