BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2004 3:29:34 PM EDT

111th Fighter Interceptor Squadron      
PO Box 34567
Houston, TX 77032

Memo to File

SUBJECT: CYA AGAIN SOME MORE

1. 1st Lt. Bush is not the only reservist who raises my ire. I haven’t bothered to write memos about any of the others because I just have a feeling that someday, because of his family connections and all, this Bush kid may go into politics. I would not put it pass him to stealing an election for president. I have intuition.

2. Typing this memo all by my own self is time-consuming as I have never learned to type, but this brand-new, high tech IBM Selectric typewriter is amazing. I just wanted to mention this because maybe 30 years down the road somebody may think this was written on a computer with Microsoft Word software.

3. I want to state for the record that neither this memo nor the first four are forgeries. This is just in case these five memos are faxed years after my death to that fine, young, reporter Dan Rather at CBS. He will go far in the news business because his honestly, integrity, and objectiveness is beyond reproach. He would never lie.

4. Although my wife and kids think I never keep any notes or files, I’m going to keep this one secret, along with my wish list from the Sears and Roebuck catalog. I will teach the Bush guy a lesson. If he wants to get out of going to Vietnam by serving in the 111th Fighter Inceptor Squadron, he better learn to obey and learn the rules.

5. The first rule is never talk about Flight Club.

JERRY B KILLIAN
Lt. Colonel Commande
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]

You mean this one?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah.........  That'd be the one!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn it!

Don't post this stuff on a PUBLIC forum.

What if Dan Rather sees it?

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Damn it!

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn it!

www.mournival.com/images/bloomcounty-rather.GIF

hehehehehehehehheh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top