Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 11:36:04 AM EDT
Once fired..  Guess I'll be busy for a few days prepping this up.  

To be used in Service Rifle shoots..
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:38:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you having trouble posting? Between this one and the last ammo post you floated I am wondering if you've been into the cough medicine today!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Nah, But I find it "odd" that you knew I have a cold and have been taking cough medicine..  BRB, I am going to see if there's a black Helo flying outside, lol!

I got a deal on the brass and will use it to load up for service rifle shoots..  I figure I have a good supply to last quite a while.  But I'm always looking for quality factory ammo for the rest of my shooting, which is usually plinking.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought that said pounds at first
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:43:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I think I need to be picking up some quality LC brass myself. I've got some Winchester squirrelled away for when I get time to load it.

CARRY ON!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top