Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2002 4:07:32 AM EDT
[url]http://gomemphis.com/mca/local_news/article/0,1426,MCA_437_985827,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 5:17:35 AM EDT
[#1]
If anybody still needed proof that terrorist sleeper cells are still operating inside the United States, This is the best example so far.

They're here folks. They are well organized, Well funded and able to carry out hits on people they think might be able to identify their networks.

The sudden intensification of incidents like this over the last two weeks ( The tow truck guys at the Pentagon, The attempt to hijack a fuel tanker truck by two Middle Eastern men, The Teddy bear alert with the Middle Eastern guy buying Teddybears, Propane bottles and rolls of BB pellets.) all point to anouther attack coming sooner rather than later.

I hate to be alarmist, But thats my assessment of the situation.

I just hope the new AR lower I just ordered gets in before something really bad happens and they halt all firearms sales.

If you have been thinking about buying that rifle you have been wanting for a long time, You better jump in the market now boys. Because I can see some ways that the AR market could get pretty tight in the coming months.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:08:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I spoke with an FFL holder who just returned from the Shot Show.  He said that some rumors about black guns were flying around the convention.  It seems as if some people in the industry are beginning to fear that if anything happens with an "assault weapon" then we're in for a whole new round of silly legislation.  He even mentioned that some are warning that the ownership of a semi-automatic assault weapon or it's post-ban copy could become as involved as ownership of a Class III weapon.

In the words of the venerable Homer Simpson "C-R-A-P!"
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:29:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 6:54:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I always find myself a little "on edge" everytime the Office of Homeland Security issues another vague warning.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:01:24 AM EDT
[#5]
But trout... It's for the safety of your children. Please think of the children!

Oh, back to the subject... I agree- There is still some nasty crap coming our way. Unfortunately, you will either be safe or sorry. Considering my god given rights are disappearing like a fart in the wind.... I better Fucking-A be safe-Because I sure do feel sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top