Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2015 5:42:41 PM EDT
I am the Chief Pilot for a large dealership in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  I'm currently accepting resume's for ferry pilots delivering single engine aircraft throughout the country.  This is a phenomenal way to build time without instructing.  Minimums are Commercial Pilot, Instrument and roughly 500 hours TT.  A CFI is preferred.  You can email the resume to [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#1]
How many flights do you make monthly, what's the pay rate and how would we get home?
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you discriminate against tranny pilots?
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Just emailed you my resume.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many flights do you make monthly, what's the pay rate and how would we get home?

This.

You ride the Dog, how else.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 12:10:00 AM EDT
[#6]
My son who is also a member here and lives in the DFW Area, will be very keen on this and I will make sure he sees this.

Thanks,

EMSflyer
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 2:00:10 AM EDT
[#7]
if you can get to work for Howard Vanbortel  do it .they are a class act and the largest cessna dealer in the world .i have bought at least 3 aircraft from him . i also bought a few corvettes from his dad many moons ago
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#8]
if you can get to work for Howard Vanbortel  do it .they are a class act and the largest cessna dealer in the world .i have bought at least 3 aircraft from him . i also bought a few corvettes from his dad many moons ago
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 9:12:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I have ferried about two dozen aircraft, the last one was for A dude whose name sounded like Aaron Shomas. It took a letter from a lawyer to get paid so now I don't trust dealers, especially when they don't answer simple questions.

I was just looking for a hobby anyway.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Our regular pilots fly 3-5 days a week.  Pay depends on experience on the type of aircraft flown but keep in mind I am mostly looking for time builders.  We pay all expenses and airline the pilot home.  Expenses must be within reason but I want my guys to eat healthy meals and get a good nights rest in a clean, safe place on the road (think LaQuinta, Hampton, etc).

I see this as an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build time instead of instructing while flying all over the country in different aircraft.  You meet really cool people.  We have a great time of guys!  If you have any more questions I'd recommend sending me an email.

I should have mentioned this in my earlier post but didn't; pilots should be located, or willing to relocate, to the DFW metroplex.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#11]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Our regular pilots fly 3-5 days a week.  Pay depends on experience on the type of aircraft flown but keep in mind I am mostly looking for time builders.  We pay all expenses and airline the pilot home.  Expenses must be within reason but I want my guys to eat healthy meals and get a good nights rest in a clean, safe place on the road (think LaQuinta, Hampton, etc).

I see this as an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build time instead of instructing while flying all over the country in different aircraft.  You meet really cool people.  We have a great time of guys!  If you have any more questions I'd recommend sending me an email.

I should have mentioned this in my earlier post but didn't; pilots should be located, or willing to relocate, to the DFW metroplex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you ever need a 200 series Cessna delivered let me know. I've got over 500+ in them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you ever need a 200 series Cessna delivered let me know. I've got over 500+ in them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you should put in your app or IM him if you want to work.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:01:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Good deal!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:07:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Sent ya an email. Thanks for the heads up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top