Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2012 11:29:54 AM EDT
Anybody know of anywhere that has them in stock? Just want to pick up a one or two sticks, but it appears nobody has any.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#1]
No place I have found has them. Tampa humidor had 30 the other week but sold out in minutes. I have my name on waiting lists all over the place and my fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Echo probably has 3 or 4 boxes hid in his man cave.  Along with that thirty you where talking about in his mailbox.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Echo probably has 3 or 4 boxes hid in his man cave.  Along with that thirty you where talking about in his mailbox.

Stay out of my basement!!!!!

And my mailman has strict instructions to shoot anyone near the mailbox.
He makes three passes just to be sure.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:38:19 AM EDT
[#4]
You are about two weeks too late to start looking for these!  Your best bet now would be to search the forums and look for someone willing to split a box.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:32:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You are about two weeks too late to start looking for these!  Your best bet now would be to search the forums and look for someone willing to split a box.

Aint that the truth!!!

Yet again, another "Drew Debacle"....hype the crap out of it, tease everyone with a few, then ship just enough to fill 1/20 th of the demand...sit back and smile while saying to every reporter that puts a mic or recorder in your face what a wonderful realeas it was...We can't keep them on the shelves or meet all the demands but my rollers are working as fast as they can but you can't rush this kind of quality (not in quotes but you get my meaning, he gives interviews like that all the time...)

It really pisses me off and turns me off of the whole brand.

Damn that felt good!

Now, if I could find one I would live to give it a try but the ones I have found online....no freekin way will I pay that price for one of them!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:42:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I am lucky enough to have a local store here that stocks a ton of cigars. Last Friday I found 3 t52 flying pigs on the shelf. My friend bought three boxes of them last year so I hope they come in.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am lucky enough to have a local store here that stocks a ton of cigars. Last Friday I found 3 t52 flying pigs on the shelf. My friend bought three boxes of them last year so I hope they come in.

GGGRRRRUUMMMBBBBLLLEEEE............hrmf!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#8]
My local B&M stock a lot of DE stuff. In a little over a week they are having a Drew Estate event at the shop. I will e sure to get there right at the beginning and will have my fingers crossed that their reps bring some feral pigs. If they do I'll send you one Echo.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My local B&M stock a lot of DE stuff. In a little over a week they are having a Drew Estate event at the shop. I will e sure to get there right at the beginning and will have my fingers crossed that their reps bring some feral pigs. If they do I'll send you one Echo.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Anybody know of anywhere that has them in stock? Just want to pick up a one or two sticks, but it appears nobody has any.

Ordered some Wed. from that place I told you about, got the click-n-ship notice today! Last he had apparently, won't let me add more to cart.

Let me know if you can't get any at your B&M (I'll show our buddy Echo some love too if you're not able)
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Excuse my ignorance, but what is this B&M you all refer to?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Look what I found

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:59:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Excuse my ignorance, but what is this B&M you all refer to?

B&M stands for Brick and Mortar. Just an abbreviation for the local cigar shop.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ordered some Wed. from that place I told you about, got the click-n-ship notice today! Last he had apparently, won't let me add more to cart.
Let me know if you can't get any at your B&M (I'll show our buddy Echo some love too if you're not able)

Cool. I'll let you know if I strike out so you can hook echo up.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#15]
no stores in my area have them
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:38:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Here you are. They ship 1/9

http://www.neptunecigar.com/pr/liga_privada_feral_flying_pig_538__60.aspx

Echo let me know if you need one, and ill see if I can get more. They wouldn't sell me a whole box and I had to fight with them to get 4.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:56:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Echo let me know if you need one, and ill see if I can get more. They wouldn't sell me a whole box and I had to fight with them to get 4.

Guys....don't worry about that old fart!
You get those treasures and enjoy them.
He has more smokes that he needs...

Echo
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#18]
My b&m should be getting more in this week, I can pick a couple up for you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Lots of humidor love flowin' up in here for brotha Echo :)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:45:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Thanks for the link, but I'm gonna have to wait it out. Water pump on my car went so I had to spend a bunch of money on parts. No cigar money till payday on Friday. Still holding out hope I'll be able to get some at my B&M next Saturday.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 1:48:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Stopped by the B&M today. They are hopeful they will have some for the Drew Estate event
they are having Friday. They are having a 25% off box deal. I am hoping I can score a box. I'll have money again then. Lol. I did persuade my wife to buy me a couple of Tat Anarchy's while we were there And if I can score a box there will surely be a box containing a couple of pigs headed to sone old fart in PA.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 4:58:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

thanks just ordered me 6 of them

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You will love them. My regular place hasnt got them yet, but are expecting them tomorrow. Trying to score a box since the other place wouldn't let me buy more.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You will love them. My regular place hasnt got them yet, but are expecting them tomorrow. Trying to score a box since the other place wouldn't let me buy more.

I hope so.. id hate to pay that price and not like them

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope so.. id hate to pay that price and not like them  

Well if you don't ill take them off your hands. And of course echo needs one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#26]
They must be popular... They are already backordered on that site.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The PIGS have landed:

Link Posted: 1/9/2012 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The PIGS have landed:

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/kranglin/pigs.jpg

You lucky sob. First my number 9 and now these Haha. You'll love them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

OK boys....Tarkington sent me some love....SSWWWWEEEE!!!!
Hey that's what the box said when I opened it....
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#30]
I was gonna send you a couple, but he beat me to it. So I had to improvise.
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The PIGS have landed:

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/kranglin/pigs.jpg

Those look delicious, like little sausage links!

Link Posted: 1/25/2012 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Hey Joe -
I noticed you're on puff.com also. I posted on your thread about the 10% coupon code (BIGGAMES) on Air-n-Water website.

Btw, were you able to locate the LP FFP? I'm still searching but everyone is still out.
Link Posted: 2/2/2012 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Lots of feral pigs have been flying around the humidor, anybody smoke one yet?
So far, I'm just sitting on the ones I have, waiting to see what the BOTL's think about them.

Link Posted: 2/2/2012 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Been sittin on mine too.
Link Posted: 2/2/2012 3:37:17 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

So far, I'm just sitting on the ones I have, waiting to see what the BOTL's think about them.

ive smoked two and they were awesome

Link Posted: 2/2/2012 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Had a couple and I love them. Smoke one and if you don't like it send the rest my way. I'll give them a home with their brothers Haha.

Link Posted: 2/2/2012 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had a couple and I love them. Smoke one and if you don't like it send the rest my way. I'll give them a home with their brothers Haha.

I'll keep that in mind, it would be best for the little piglets (IF me no likey) :)

Link Posted: 2/2/2012 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll keep that in mind, it would be best for the little piglets (IF me no likey) :)

Haha I have hoped mine would just multiply, but no luck so far.

Link Posted: 2/3/2012 4:30:08 AM EDT
[#39]
3 boxes on ebay

for $310, $310 and $300
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 4:46:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/3/2012 4:48:31 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3 boxes on ebay

for $310, $310 and $300

Crap I want to try one but not for 30ea.

I like them alot but not $30 a stick, there will be more releases of them

Link Posted: 2/3/2012 5:18:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3 boxes on ebay

for $310, $310 and $300

Slavac,  I.M. me for a friendly discount......

Link Posted: 2/3/2012 5:27:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
3 boxes on ebay

for $310, $310 and $300

Slavac,  I.M. me for a friendly discount......

Beat me to it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2012 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/9/2012 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Awesome. Just ordered a couple.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 7:17:44 AM EDT
[#46]
After I ordered I got an e-mail saying they had run out and they refunded me :(
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Just got another email. They got more in so my 2 should ship out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Still in stock here
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Still in stock here

I know just can't be buying a whole box right now. I already have 5 so this will put me up to 7. Almost a whole box.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top