Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2001 9:32:24 AM EDT
Hello as the resident OB/GYN on AR15.com and I am currently slow in my practice (just started a new one).  I am willing to answer some questions about the fairer sex.  Please limit questions to those that have a relative amount of thought behind them.  I cannot answer questions such as why Imbroglio does not have a woman and why steyraug was stupid enough to get married.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 9:34:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you ever get tired of the sight of a gaping twat??
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#2]
At the office its not like in the bedroom.  Its all very sterile and professional.  The worst experiences are those that involve smells. I have seen a lot of blood and guts but smells are the only things that will make me ralph.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#3]
What are women thinking when they get that "look" in their eyes.  

Any advice would be appreciated as I always manage to say the wrong thing.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh please!! Your telling me that if some hot 20 some year old honey came into our office for an exam and indicated that she wanted you to pleasure her you would pass it up??? ha
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#5]
This may not be the place, but I just want to say "Yes, Virginia, there IS a G-Spot!"[:D][sex]
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hello as the resident OB/GYN on AR15.com and I am currently slow in my practice (just started a new one).  I am willing to answer some questions about the fairer sex.  Please limit questions to those that have a relative amount of thought behind them.  I cannot answer questions such as why Imbroglio does not have a woman and why steyraug was stupid enough to get married.
View Quote

O.K Doc. I'll be happy to ask your first serious question, here goes. Why do some women get more wet than others when sexually aroused? Are there physiological causes that can be treated for a who woman can't get as wet as she should? I have had women that literally drip at the slightest arousal but there have been 2 that really took a lot of labor to get lubricated naturally. I understand that maybe they just aren't turned on. What else can cause this? Aside from using lubricants what can be done?
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Uncle Buck this answer belongs on mcusi.com but a few well placed kisses on one of you or the other normally work wonders.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#8]
just use some ky and you will be good to go but if don't have any use spit
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Go on fellas. I asked for it. Maybe the Doc will check in soon and give a serious answer.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
At the office its not like in the bedroom.  Its all very sterile and professional.  The worst experiences are those that involve smells. I have seen a lot of blood and guts but smells are the only things that will make me ralph.
View Quote

Yup! Know that! I work with a major pathology/cytology group AmeriPath Inc. I get to smell thoes smells all of the time when I go to our cytology lab. Thank god that we are changing over to the Thin Prep test now. Way less smell and better cell counts. One day I hope they do away with the 1 and 2 slide test.
I am glad I am not the one processing thoes things.

The worst thing for me is dealing with the 3 month old leg amputations......Our frige is not the best at keeping it's cool. The smell there is well....[puke]
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Hi, Doc!  

[u]My quesition is this: [/u]

Is PMS and mood swings real for [u]all[/u] women or could this be fabricated by some of the unaffected women just to make excuses and cause difficulty for some of us guys?  Or could this be imagined by some of these women by hearing other women with genuine symptoms discuss this and causing the unaffected to also develop physiological changes?

After all, the women in my immediate family never seem to show outward signs of possible obvious PMS symptoms.  Could it be because the women in my family were very athletic?  What gives?    [>:/]

Thank you, Doctor for your time and being a member here.

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Uncle biuck, women are like guns.  Even the same make AR15 will be a little different.  Its multifactorial.  Some women natually make more natural lubrication and others less.  May not be related to arousal.  Age has a great deal to do with it as well.  As a woman ages and the estrogen level goes down, the vaginal mucosa tends to atrophy and the glands that make some of the lubrication atrophy does as well.  Thus less lube.  As women go into menopause they will experience pain with intercourse and a little estrogen cream or hormone replacement does wonders.  Also may restore some libido.  A lot of times a little testosterone will bring back some excitment.  Cold medicines like sudafed will also dry out mucosal tissue and can effect how much lube is produced, also dehydration.  KY jelly and there is some newer synthetic lube that works really well.  Now guys also make some lube, what is sometimes refered to as "precome"  but it is usually not enough for sex.  This fluid also has some sperm in it and can cause pregnancy.  A lot of people who use the withdrawl method have pregnancies result because of this.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#13]
RoadDog, PMS is for real in the recent literature.  There was a lot of argument whether if it was real or not. A lot of the feminazi types thought it was just a theory made up by men.  But any rational woman will tell you its for real.  My mom was a classic example.  She was a bear during her cycle. God bless my father!

Again no one is the same but there are some women who suffer from it.  A lot of women will suffer heavy bleeding and heavy cramping and may not feel well. They deal with it and do fine. Others have huge mood swings and suffer depression.  They will do things that they would not normally.

As far as treatment, people have tried birthcontrol pills, vitamins, exercise, cesation of smoking, drugs, strict diets, weight loss, new GnRH analogs such as lupron and surgery.  Some women get relief from some of the combinations above. Menopause also brings some relief.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Mags, I think the term is "Queef".  Usually it is caused by intercourse and some air gets trapped in the vagina.  It will occur if she especially relaxes her muscles down there.  A vagina is like a balloon and is very pliable. One thing you have to realize is that there is a direct opening to her body though her vagina. The tubes open into her abdomenal cavity.  NO blowing when you down there.  You can literally get air into her belly.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 2:41:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Thank you, Doctor for your very informative response to my question.  I guess I won't be taking my date back to the store to get my money back.     [:\]

Again, your response was enlightening and very much appreciated.  I hope business picks up in your new practice.

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Why do some vaginas smell really ripe, and others oh so good?  I knew one woman that kept her stuff clean, but it still stank.  I could understand it getting ripe if she didn't wash.  If they are naturally ripe, what can they do to make it not stink without smelling like a bad perfume factory?  That is almost as bad.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 3:21:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Howdy Mejames, again its genetics.  You have been with guys in the gym and they stank to high heaven while other do not.  Luck of the draw.  Usually has nothing to do with hygiene. There could be an underlying infection such as bacterial vaginosis.  The bacteria release an amine which smells like "fish".  Its especially strong after intercourse.  Obese people also tend to sweat into body crevices which can also cause a smell. Yeast can grow in thoses places and also smell. A lot of women have an sronger odor when they are menstruating as well.  One of my female friends was telling me about this poor girl in her soroity that would broadcast, "I am on my period" by the way she smelled.  There is a natural odor which is normal.  No smell is probably not normal.  Douching is not good for women as well. There is a balance of bacteria and a pH in the vagina. Once the balance is disturbed, watch out!
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Doc, I have heard of women who squirt, when they have an orgasm. What causes this in some & not others, and what are they actually squirting.

Link Posted: 7/28/2001 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I "dated" a girl once that told me she got horny when she saw her OBGYN. Have you ever had a woman obviously sexually aroused on your table??
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey fellow Wolverine!  Well I have heard this two.  Women do have a couple of sets of gland near the vaginal opening.  Its usually for lubrication.  I have heard of squiriting.  There is argument whether its something from the glands or just her bladder spasming and losing urine.  More likely urine, but you never know.

To answer Confederate's question, I dont know about horny but I know a few that get infatuated with me.  A woman was coming into see me every two weeks. It got a little uncomfortable.  In a bar I would have Happy! But in the office its completely different.  A woman came on to me really strong during the visit she started to grab my tie and rub my head and hair.  I had to yell for the nurse to come in.  Yes she was on fire.  She was HOT but not worth the trouble.  I spent 4 years in college and 4 years of med school in addition to 4 years of residency.  Not worth it.  If I found a nice girl who was a patient, I would ask her to see someone else.  Cant mix fun and work!
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#21]
What are my chances of getting a womenz if I become a ob/gyn? Is there an American Gynecology Institute, like the American Gunsmithing Institute, where I can study to become a doctor through video courses?
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Hi Doc,

My wife has a small cyst in her uterus. Her OBY is keeping an eye on it via ultrasound once a year. Are they common and how much should we worry (any cancer worries)?

My wife is 41 and had 3 kids.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks Doc. I think we need to start a forum for questions/discussions about female plumbing.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 9:08:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Kin, ovarian cyst are very common in women.  A lot of women get them without any problems.  They go into menopause and they go away.  The problem arises when they burst or get so large as to cause problems.  When they burst, they can bleed and if it doesnt stop then she needs to goto the OR.  They can also twist and we call this "torsion"  The blood supply then can get cut off and the part can die.  Again a surgical candidate.  A cyst can be simple, which is the best alternative to complex which means that there is a much more of a chance that it could be cancer. A women in her 40s-50s is is the largest group of women who develop ovarian CA.  

If it is a simple cyst not causing any problems, its appropriate what your doc is doing.  If it grows or changes, she will need further workup.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Also guys I want you to keep in mind, I will answer your questions but you have to take them with a grain of salt.  Medical problems are complex and a single paragraph description is not enough to fully diagnosis a problem.  The info I am giving is for general personal info. You need to ask your own doc if you are concerned!  Example, if you cut yourself and you see bone, probably a good idea to go to the ER.  I have had people walk in to the office and say is this bad?  As I turn white and call 911!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top