Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/25/2012 3:23:49 PM EDT
I don't know what happened.  Her mom is  on another board I visit.  As you can imagine, she is broken-hearted.  This girl was "her baby."  The shooting was so bad that there cannot be an open casket funeral and her mother, at the suggestion of the funeral director, cannot view her.   She was wearing her vest so I guess the shooter went for all head shots.  I hope they catch the POS that did this but they have no leads at this time.  

Police office killed on duty

WAUWATOSA, Wis. -- A 30-year-old Wauwatosa police officer was killed by multiple gunshots while on duty early Monday, police Lt. Gerald Witkowski said at a noon news conference.

Witkowski said that a homicide investigation is under way and there "are no suspects at this time."

The murdered officer, Jennifer Lynn Sebena, entered the Milwaukee Area Technical College police academy and joined the force in January 2011. She began as a solo patrol officer with Wauwatosa police in July 2012 and completed probation with the department in November, Witkowski said.  . . . more at link

Tosa officer murdered

WAUWATOSA - As most families gather for the holidays - friends and family of officer Sebena are leaning on each other.  . .  more at link

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
What is wrong with this world?

I hope they catch the fucker who did this, and have a few "AD's" into some sensitive yet non-lethal areas before they bring them into booking.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:28:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be praying for my blue sister and her family. Anytime is a tough time to lose someone but right now seems especially horrific.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope they find the fucker and give him a lethal injection of lead and copper.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:31:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like a strange situation. Ambush maybe?

Tag for more details.

Prayers for the family.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Ex boyfriend, husband, ???

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

this

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:35:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:36:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#11]
RIP. I hope they catch the killer(s) and rehabilitate him/them through reincarnation.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Does this look like a straight up assassination? Not one word about a patrol incident giving rise to the shooting? Strange.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Fucking horrible
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#14]
May God rest her soul.  May we find him and take his.  Gettin fed up with this.  aint makin this political
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:40:05 PM EDT
[#15]
It seems like every nut job is coming out of the woodwork trying to outdo the previous scumbag, this young woman, firemen shot trying to put out a fire, what is next?
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Somethings in the air and setting off the crazy people.

Yesterday morning, a Bellaire Police Officer was shot along with a local business owner who came outside to see what the commotion was.

This is right down the street from my house.

Cop was making a routine stop, suspect fled and hit another vehicle, they chased him and pulled into a local body shop parking lot.  Officer got out, according to a witness, and ran up to the drivers window and started pulling him out of the car.  

That is when the piece of shit shot him, and then shot the business owner when he came outside.

Assisting officers shot the buttfuck, don't know if he lived or not.

The officer was a 24 year vet, and the departments 1st man killed in the line of duty, ever.

I'd seen the officer before, in the grocery store, or at the gas station.  Their department isn't very big.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Does this look like a straight up assassination? Not one word about a patrol incident giving rise to the shooting? Strange.

On its face that's what it sounds like. Wonder if it may have been some type of domestic? Ex boyfriend, jilted lover, etc.... May she rest in peace, and I hope the killer gets what he deserves...

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

From the scant details given in the report, it sounds like a cold blooded execution.  Who knows what details are being withheld pending investigation right now though.

In any case, they've got a very dangerous two legged animal walking around loose there.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Either way, this would be the second female officer shot in Wauwatosa in the last few years.

Strange indeed (FTR: Abby Pavlik survived her 2009 shooting, and they did catch the guys - a couple of gangbangers).

Edit to add correct info.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'll be praying for my blue sister and her family. Anytime is a tough time to lose someone but right now seems especially horrific.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Tag for more details.

Prayers for the family.

yeah, something doesn't seem right. Not a lot of info in the aticles, so who knows?
I'm sure the investigators are looking into domestic troubles or threats from people she's arrested.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I don't know what happened.  Her mom is  on another board I visit.  As you can imagine, she is broken-hearted.  This girl was "her baby."  The shooting was so bad that there cannot be an open casket funeral and her mother, at the suggestion of the funeral director, cannot view her.   She was wearing her vest so I guess the shooter went for all head shots.  I hope they catch the POS that did this but they have no leads at this time.  

WAUWATOSA, Wis. -- A 30-year-old Wauwatosa police officer was killed by multiple gunshots while on duty early Monday, police Lt. Gerald Witkowski said at a noon news conference.

Witkowski said that a homicide investigation is under way and there "are no suspects at this time."

The murdered officer, Jennifer Lynn Sebena, entered the Milwaukee Area Technical College police academy and joined the force in January 2011. She began as a solo patrol officer with Wauwatosa police in July 2012 and completed probation with the department in November, Witkowski said.  . . . more at link
Tosa officer murdered

WAUWATOSA - As most families gather for the holidays - friends and family of officer Sebena are leaning on each other.  . .  more at link

The officer's mother happens to be someone who posts on a board that I am admin on as well. Just broke my heart to see her post this about her daughter. Prayers that they find the SOBs that did this to her girl.   Her mom says that it will be a closed casket funeral as the injuries are too horrific to even imagine.  

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tosa officer murdered

The officer's mother happens to be someone who posts on a board that I am admin on as well. Just broke my heart to see her post this about her daughter. Prayers that they find the SOBs that did this to her girl.   Her mom says that it will be a closed casket funeral as the injuries are too horrific to even imagine.  

Poor lady. I can't even imagine the pain she must be feeling. Prayers inbound.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 4:03:18 PM EDT
[#25]
RIP officer Sebena

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Jeebus.  I was there last week.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#27]
very sad

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Looks like its open season for anyone who is a public servent. Even with all these scumbags I still have the urge to get on the force. My condolences to her family. May she rest in peace.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:The officer's mother happens to be someone who posts on a board that I am admin on as well. Just broke my heart to see her post this about her daughter. Prayers that they find the SOBs that did this to her girl.   Her mom says that it will be a closed casket funeral as the injuries are too horrific to even imagine.

HI eXe.  WW here.

Gotta say the posts about Jennifer's really put the damper on Christmas for me and I'm sure alot of people on TB2K and here.  I hadn't read about the decison on a closed casket funeral.  It's even worse than I first thought if that's the case.  We got lucky with the ambush Maureen O went through.

It's sick to think that there's a gangbanger culture that thinks trying to kill a lady cop is a mark of courage, but it seems such is taking place.  Makes one wish they'd catch the SOBs involved and come up with a painful, slow-motion method of execution to use on them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#31]
End of Watch

RIP Officer
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 7:26:17 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tosa officer murdered

My parents were discussing this earlier today, I think they must frequent the same other board as you. It is an incredibly sad day for the family, and the country in general.

I think I know what board the OP is referring to because I saw this story yesterday morning.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 7:33:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#34]

RIP

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 8:31:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Somethings in the air and setting off the crazy people.

Yesterday morning, a Bellaire Police Officer was shot along with a local business owner who came outside to see what the commotion was.

This is right down the street from my house.

Cop was making a routine stop, suspect fled and hit another vehicle, they chased him and pulled into a local body shop parking lot.  Officer got out, according to a witness, and ran up to the drivers window and started pulling him out of the car.  

That is when the piece of shit shot him, and then shot the business owner when he came outside.

Assisting officers shot the buttfuck, don't know if he lived or not.

The officer was a 24 year vet, and the departments 1st man killed in the line of duty, ever.

I'd seen the officer before, in the grocery store, or at the gas station.  Their department isn't very big.

Nope, this is pretty normal.

I know lots of people like to say otherwise, but we do not live in a utopia.  People die all day ,every day, and that's not going to stop anytime soon.

Check out this site, list all LEO deaths.  We are at 123 LEO's and 18 K9's this year.

2011 was 174 and 2010 was 173, if anything, this was a good year.

http://www.odmp.org/search/year/2012
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 8:45:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:17:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Update - http://brookfield-wi.patch.com/articles/husband-held-following-death-of-officer-jennifer-sebena-9f04eed0

FYI, West Allis is next door to Wauwatosa.

No word on if he is being held because he's responsible or if he got pinched for something else, but...

Mike
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:18:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Prayers for the family sent
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Just heard on WTMJ that the husband was arrested...
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either way, this would be the second female officer shot in Wauwatosa in the last few years.

Strange indeed (FTR: Abby Pavlik survived her 2009 shooting, and they did catch the guys - a couple of gangbangers).

Edit to add correct info.

Jesus. This is like the second or third time I've seen my hometown in the news in the 8 years ive been army. Her SGT was my fucking DARE officer whos daughter is friends with my kid sisters.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Update - http://brookfield-wi.patch.com/articles/husband-held-following-death-of-officer-jennifer-sebena-9f04eed0

FYI, West Allis is next door to Wauwatosa.

No word on if he is being held because he's responsible or if he got pinched for something else, but...

Mike

It would figure that she wouldn't make a radio call for stopping to talk to her husband.  The fact they said there was no call regarding why she was out of her patrol car had me wondering.  This news is going to really hurt her mom, who I know on that other board.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#42]
I wish they find those responsible for this reckless act
http://haha.xxx/images/adri017n.jpg
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Her husband was taken into custody for questioning this morning.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#44]

RIP  Officer Jennifer Sebena.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Sad day indeed.

There is far more going on with the lack of a radio check in and the husband in custody  
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Her husband was taken into custody for questioning this morning.

Damn.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Nope, this is pretty normal.

I know lots of people like to say otherwise, but we do not live in a utopia.  People die all day ,every day, and that's not going to stop anytime soon.

Check out this site, list all LEO deaths.  We are at 123 LEO's and 18 K9's this year.

2011 was 174 and 2010 was 173, if anything, this was a good year.

http://www.odmp.org/search/year/2012

Not on a call or even able to get a word to dispatch.  That seem unusual enough for me.  Good luck to the investigators.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Husband:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnZ6VoKhM
What a sad result.  Picture @ 6:26.  I hope he wasn't involved in her death.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Another article made it sound like she was found very close to a fire station.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top