Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2017 12:16:01 AM EDT
There are now 6 people charged in this case in Metro Detroit.   How come the feminists aren't hollering about this?

DETROIT - A total of six people have been indicted in the female genital mutilation case out of Livonia.
Two Oakland County women, Fatema Dahodwala and Farida Arif, now are charged
with subjecting young girls to female genital mutilation procedures
allegedly performed by Metro Detroit doctors. 

Dahodwala and Arif are charged with multiple counts of female genital mutilation, conspiracy to commit female genital mutilation and
conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding.
According to an unsealed indictment, the six people charged include:
  •      Dr. Jumana Nagarwala
  •      Dr. Fakhruddin Attar
  •      Farida Attar
  •      Taherea Shafiq
  •      Farida Arif
  •      Fatema Dahodwala
  Details of caseThe Burhani Medical Clinic in Livonia is owned by Dr. Fakhruddin Attar, who is accused of conspiring with the other defendants to perform
female genital mutilations on young girls. Federal authorities believe
the couple has performed the surgery on more than 100 girls.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/female-genital-mutilation-case-2-oakland-county-women-now-charged?breaking_news=9896&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking%20News%20Alert&utm_term=wdiv_breaking
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#1]
But muh circumcision.  Its the same.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:19:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Women wanted to be equal.  I had my foreskin removed when I was a child.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:29:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Waiting for the liberals to denounce this as an attack on all Muslim by the white christian god fearing trump supports.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
It's not, but you keep thinking that....
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:31:10 AM EDT
[#5]
String em up by their clits?

Do they even have clits?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:33:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Insidious sharia.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Its the joke.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:37:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Its the joke.
View Quote
I see.  I thought you were making a statement. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:38:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There are now 6 people charged in this case in Metro Detroit.   How come the feminists aren't hollering about this?
View Quote

The left has gone all-in with the islamists.

They don't really believe in anything in particular other than their perceived right to rule everyone else.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:53:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
THE SPECTRUM STRIKES AGAIN!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:44:24 AM EDT
[#11]
They only do It to each other.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:09:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They only do It to each other.
View Quote
Mothers do it to their daughters despite being mutilated themselves.

Fucking savages.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:16:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:55:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Feminists are howling about it. They howl about FGM, not Islam for the same reason arfcommers arfcommers can't howl about the Catholic Church. It's ok to attack acts, but not ok to attack entire religions. No matter how evil a religion is.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:56:43 AM EDT
[#15]
The Livonia case..my back yard.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Monstrous trash has trashy ways.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#17]
MGM remains perfectly fine though.

I don't care what these people do. They just shouldn't be doing it here. There's a huge swath of the world where this is legal. Send them back there.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Any time I see one of these stories, I think that the closest thing to Female Genital Mutilation a guy could experience would be if they took him, somewhere around puberty, and cut the whole head of his dick off.  Just the idea of people doing this shit to innocent children makes me seethe.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:10:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Same reason you haven't heard a peep of protest out of American Femi-Nazis (and their fellow travelling shills in the liberal media) about the way ISIS treats women.

You see, ISIS hates traditional America, and so do Feminists (and the liberal MSM).  So, despite their differences, they have to work together and cooperate to help destroy our country, AND THEY DO.

See related article on "How Obama Fucked America Over."

Remember, only WHITE MALES are evil.

Doctors "Nagarwala" and "Attar?"  They can mutilate the genitalia of children all day long and liberal scum aren't going to say anything about it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:19:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Feminists are howling about it. They howl about FGM, not Islam for the same reason arfcommers arfcommers can't howl about the Catholic Church. It's ok to attack acts, but not ok to attack entire religions. No matter how evil a religion is.
View Quote
Howling about FGM and not saying a peep of protest against groups like ISIS is about like complaining that "fire is evil" but not uttering a word of protest against arsonists.

It is patently absurd on the face of it - but not surprising from Femi-Nazi groups.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:21:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Catholics practice FGM as a function of religion?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, I'm not understanding the Catholic reference in this connection either.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Liberals seem to be under the misguided impression that they can partner with Muslims to destroy middle American values and Middle Class America and then once we have been destroyed, they can somehow control the savages.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of white non-muslim liberals who believe the savages will leave them alone due to the purity of their belief in progressivism.  Haha, that's funny but unfortunately, they are winning the culture war.  By the time the liberals find out, with a blade to their necks, the muslims are just as likely to cut their heads off as they are to cut off the head of a conservative, it will be too late.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:45:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
No it's not.  They are most likely doing clitorectomies, the total removal of the clitoris.  This would be the equivalent of cutting a male child's dick completely off.

Removal of the clitorial hood would be the equivalent to a male circumcision.  If that is what they were doing they would almost certainly not be charged.

Maybe you don't want to talk about things you don't know about in the future.

ETA: Apparently you were being sarcastic.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm not understanding the Catholic reference in this connection either.
View Quote
On arfcom, it's taboo to speak ill of a religion. You can't really say "Catholicism is not Christianity, and the Catholic Church is an evil organization hellbent on world domination and it should be stopped" or anything like that. We're more open to criticism of Islam, but even Islam is protected under Arfcom taboos.
I'm making the comparison between arfcom and feminists, vis a vis "religion blaming" taboos. That they're going to only target practices of Islam and not Islam itself. Part of it, I'm sure is that they want Muslim women to join them and become allies and they're not going to get that done by alienating them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Howling about FGM and not saying a peep of protest against groups like ISIS is about like complaining that "fire is evil" but not uttering a word of protest against arsonists.

It is patently absurd on the face of it - but not surprising from Femi-Nazi groups.
View Quote
I'm pretty sure feminists are against ISIS. My guess would be that you try to change the moderate people close by but ISIS is so far gone and so universally considered 'the enemy' that there's no opinions to sway. Just like anti-racist groups don't generally go after Nazis but prefer to target the greyer areas.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:05:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure feminists are against ISIS. My guess would be that you try to change the moderate people close by but ISIS is so far gone and so universally considered 'the enemy' that there's no opinions to sway. Just like anti-racist groups don't generally go after Nazis but prefer to target the greyer areas.
View Quote
This argument has so much data against it that it's hard to know where to start to dissect it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where have you searched for "hollering?"

You do understand that FGM was brought to the Western World's attention by liberals in the first place, right?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Women wanted to be equal.  I had my foreskin removed when I was a child.
View Quote
Did they remove your penis as well?   Otherwise, it's not quite the same.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is what my ultra lefty sister told my mom when my mom brought it up to her.

Liberalism is a mental illness.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The Livonia case..my back yard.
View Quote
Say wallah bro. My parents finally escaped Dearborn, then it follows them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This argument has so much data against it that it's hard to know where to start to dissect it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feminists & CNN are ISIS.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#34]
All I had to do is look at the names of the 6 charged.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
No it's not.  They are most likely doing clitorectomies, the total removal of the clitoris.  This would be the equivalent of cutting a male child's dick completely off.

Removal of the clitorial hood would be the equivalent to a male circumcision.  If that is what they were doing they would almost certainly not be charged.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...you got a source to go with that speculation? Nothing was stated or implied in the linked article.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Anybody that mulitates girls to that degree should be given the death penalty.  It's no different than someone serially chopping off arms or other parts.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#37]
So goats get more pleasure than women, got it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:52:16 PM EDT
[#38]
I'll ask the rube question, why do they remove clitori from girls? What fun is sex, if the woman's not into it?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'll ask the rube question, why do they remove clitori from girls? What fun is sex, if the woman's not into it?
View Quote
You've answered your own question but included your own presupposition. Sex is intended within this context for men's use, namely pleasure and the creation of a large family.

Its an act intended to prevent female infidelity via the removal of pleasure. The idea of pair bonding within marriage is a Christian construct. In the Muslim context, the insurance of the man's honor by the removal of the compulsion of sexual pleasure by females is a far higher good than anything a woman can provide, save child rearing.

Thus my unanswered question to @bigeasysnow, namely conflating this with Christian ideals of pair bonding and female equality, because they are both religions, when the end state is nearly diametric.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
They worry less about their women being unfaithful if they don't experience pleasure from sex.

Maybe they have 1 inch dicks and that sort of thing keeps them up at night.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:08:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

...you got a source to go with that speculation? Nothing was stated or implied in the linked article.
View Quote
Mere logic.  If they were only removing the clitoral hood it is very unlikely they would be charged since that would be the female equivalent to male circumcision.

For some reason the reporting on these things usually gets a bit squeamish and rarely says exactly what has been done.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
The real question is why the mothers seem to be the ones seeking this procedure for their daughters. Or better yet, why are there female doctors willing to perform it? That takes away the argument of ignorance, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 10:03:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have heard nothing from the feminists on this compared to the howling about Trump. 
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You've answered your own question but included your own presupposition. Sex is intended within this context for men's use, namely pleasure and the creation of a large family.

Its an act intended to prevent female infidelity via the removal of pleasure. The idea of pair bonding within marriage is a Christian construct. In the Muslim context, the insurance of the man's honor by the removal of the compulsion of sexual pleasure by females is a far higher good than anything a woman can provide, save child rearing.

Thus my unanswered question to @bigeasysnow, namely conflating this with Christian ideals of pair bonding and female equality, because they are both religions, when the end state is nearly diametric.
View Quote
I answered you, by answering the guy who quoted your question and wanted an answer too.

I'll say it again: the similarity is that there's a taboo against speaking ill of religions, while it's more acceptable to attack their practices while not mentioning the religion that supports/causes those practices.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:42:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have heard nothing from the feminists on this compared to the howling about Trump. 
View Quote
Everything I've read on FGM activism had feminists leading the fight. Maybe Trump-howlers get more media attention?
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Way too close to home. I hope these people fry
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Everything I've read on FGM activism had feminists leading the fight. Maybe Trump-howlers get more media attention?
View Quote
We have seen several marches now to complain about Trump, all he did was say something 10 years ago that offended them.  On the other hand we have 100s of girls mutilated here in our country and not one march.  I haven't heard from Madonna or Oprah or Gloria Allred.  I haven't seen the MSM running special investigations, it's been pretty damn quiet about this, even here in Michigan. 
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We have seen several marches now to complain about Trump, all he did was say something 10 years ago that offended them.  On the other hand we have 100s of girls mutilated here in our country and not one march.  I haven't heard from Madonna or Oprah or Gloria Allred.  I haven't seen the MSM running special investigations, it's been pretty damn quiet about this, even here in Michigan. 
View Quote
Their silence is deafening.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same reason Millions of Moms and Black men march, but conservatives and gun owners don't? The anti-fgm feminists are boring, low key types? I don't know. Seems a lot aren't in the US. Is there less FGM in the US?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top