Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 11/9/2014 2:28:56 AM EDT
Make sure you watch long enough for "bro" cop to come on scene.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 2:30:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Make sure you watch long enough for "bro" cop to come on scene.

http://youtu.be/VY4HObQw5Go
View Quote
iDerp

Edit:  Bro cop was cool.  First and third cops are twats.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 2:50:17 AM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 2:55:58 AM EDT
[#3]
She should have cut them loose the second she realized it wasn't alcohol.  The rest was embarrassing.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:08:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Pot. I smell pot.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:23:59 AM EDT
[#5]
2nd cop was cool as fuck.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:28:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Female cop is pretty fast and lose with profanity and insults.

Pillar of public service right there.

Second cop was cool.

Third cop was at least semi-professional while being a manipulative dick.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:51:04 AM EDT
[#7]
What was up with the second cop not asking why she hasn't let them go? Is there some code of conduct on not calling out a fellow officer when she's acting like a douche?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:54:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Second cop is the kind that get public support, unlike 1st and 3re retards.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:13:12 AM EDT
[#9]
That 2nd Cop was the coolest LEO I've ever seen. Cheers to him!
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:36:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Second cop was cool.

View Quote

True..........but the bigger question is why I got a stiffy?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 5:48:32 AM EDT
[#11]
bro cop was cool as shit, saw the situation for what it was.

first and third cops were simply power tripping douches
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 6:27:21 AM EDT
[#12]
3 cops to deal with 3 kids being kids.  What a gigantic waste of resources.  And yeah probably an awful idea to work for the government in a position that involves dealing with the public when you're prone to call someone a retard less than 5 minutes into a conversation.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 6:37:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Second cop was cool.

View Quote

This.

lol "I smell pot", ya sure ya do ya fucker.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 6:54:38 AM EDT
[#14]
didn't watch the video....

pranks...what the fuck is it with people that make them think that fucking with other people, especially when they are working, is actually funny?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 6:57:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

pranks...what the fuck is it with people that make them think that fucking with other people, especially when they are working, is actually funny?
View Quote

People have pulled pranks on me on at my work.

I laugh and move on.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:11:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What was up with the second cop not asking why she hasn't let them go? Is there some code of conduct on not calling out a fellow officer when she's acting like a douche?
View Quote

He was doing everything he could to get her to see sense without saying it out loud.

He was a great guy. That's how to be a cop. Don't automatically treat people like dicks. The other two are classic pissed with power over the little people types.

I smelled pot. Why does he think it's ok to lie to them while telling them honesty goes a leg way with him. I'm guessing I'd be in deep shit because I would have responded to that by asking him why he was lieing then. I get the feeling they were very clse to a resisting charge/ beating.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He was doing everything he could to get her to see sense without saying it out loud.

He was a great guy. That's how to be a cop. Don't automatically treat people like dicks. The other two are classic pissed with power over the little people types.

I smelled pot. Why does he think it's ok to lie to them while telling them honesty goes a leg way with him. I'm guessing I'd be in deep shit because I would have responded to that by asking him why he was lieing then. I get the feeling they were very clse to a resisting charge/ beating.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would have been on camera.

$$$$$$$$$.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:15:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I laugh and move on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laugh and move on.

I guess I just don't find fucking with people to be funny...
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laugh and move on.

A good natured prank can actually lighten up the day a bit.

Some people see an ambulance with lights flashing as a sign of trouble. In reality it is a sign of help.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Bro cop was awesome.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:22:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
bro cop was cool as shit, saw the situation for what it was.

first and third cops were simply power tripping douches
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:22:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laugh and move on.

Is a comedy cup fucking with people? It's pretty obvious what it is. Second cop didn't mind.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:26:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Some people see an ambulance with lights flashing as a sign of trouble. In reality it is a sign of help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laugh and move on.

Yeah, i dunno...

Pranks at work would just be a distraction for me that prevents me from getting done what I need to so that I can leave at a decent hour..

Maybe part of the problem is that people that have pulled pranks on me in the past did things that were just down right dangerous..had one guy hide in the back of my car one time that pop out and scare me as i got onto the freeway.  Not funny..almost ended up driving into oncoming traffic.

Had another guy disconnect something in my car (starter maybe) at work...took me 30 fucking minutes and a call to AAA to figure what the fuck was going on...I ended up getting that guy fired.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:28:53 AM EDT
[#24]
You got a guy fired over a prank? Wow.

I get the dangerous part of your argument but a comedy cup isn't dangerous.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah, i dunno...

Pranks at work would just be a distraction for me that prevents me from getting done what I need to so that I can leave at a decent hour..

Maybe part of the problem is that people that have pulled pranks on me in the past did things that were just down right dangerous..had one guy hide in the back of my car one time that pop out and scare me as i got onto the freeway.  Not funny..almost ended up driving into oncoming traffic.

Had another guy disconnect something in my car (starter maybe) at work...took me 30 fucking minutes and a call to AAA to figure what the fuck was going on...I ended up getting that guy fired.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laugh and move on.

Yeah, i dunno...

You sound like the best sort of guy to fuck with, one who doesn't think its funny.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:36:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Once she realized they were not do anything illegal, why did the stop continue?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:37:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, i dunno...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laugh and move on.

Yeah, i dunno...

If it's obviously dangerous or completely inhibits you from doing your job, it's sabotage, not a prank.

What these kids did was harmless. No one was at risk of getting hurt. And the issue could have been dropped at any point at the officers discretion, it's not like the kids hogtied her to a telephone pole.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:37:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup..you don't fuck with someones car/property.   It made me miss an afterwork appt that was important....
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:47:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking with his car so it doesn't work? Yeah, I could see that.

All those kids should have gotten was a "ha-ha, smartasses. move along."
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#30]
"let me see your ID's"

How about no.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:37:28 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

"let me see your ID's"

How about no.
View Quote

stop resisting

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:42:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You bet!  As a manager, I have fired people for pranks, horseplay, bad attitude, ineptness, etc.

I expect everyone to be respectful, safe and follow all of the company policies.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Once she realized they were not do anything illegal, why did the stop continue?
View Quote

Cops' ego demands retribution.

Two of the three were complete assholes.  That comes pretty close to my experiences.

You can tell a cop, you can't tell 'em much.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:46:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would think that evidence available points to there being if not a code a standard practice.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#35]
That video has almost 5 million views, and they have half a million subs to their channel.

I would guess that video alone has made them around $2,000 in ad revenue.

What a bunch of dumb ass kids.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stupid people are easy targets.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"let me see your ID's"

How about no.
View Quote

This..OR.  "Officer, seeing how you have no problem disrespecting us with your F bombs
how about Fuck NO to producing an ID, now unless we are being detained we will be on our way."

Third cop:  "unless you would l like to find yourself defending yourself for violation of my 4th and 5th amendment rights
I would suggest you lose the I'm going to search you attitude."  BTW, we will be on our way thank you.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#38]
She needs the stick out of her ass. The moment they showed me the mugs were fake they would've got "sorry to bug you guys, cool mugs!"
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#39]
She looked not guilty.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Second cop was cool.

View Quote

She's a female. She probably can't get in trouble for anything until later in her carter when she loses the looks.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#41]
video evidence suggest, 2 out of 3 cops are ________

too many choices to fill out...
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:09:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:30:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah, i dunno...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laugh and move on.

Yeah, i dunno...

How long has that stick been embedded?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

This..OR.  "Officer, seeing how you have no problem disrespecting us with your F bombs

how about Fuck NO to producing an ID, now unless we are being detained we will be on our way."

Third cop:  "unless you would l like to find yourself defending yourself for violation of my 4th and 5th amendment rights

I would suggest you lose the I'm going to search you attitude."  BTW, we will be on our way thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"let me see your ID's"

How about no.

They will just make things up to validate their actions on the report.

The ID request will be linked to the "strong odor of marijuana," and your refusal will land you in cuffs.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:44:29 AM EDT
[#45]
I predict that female officer who curses at harmless teens will anger her fellow officers to the point where they will get sick of answering her calls for assistance for nothing.

They will play pranks on her, and she will sue the department for sexual harassment.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Been posted on here already.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yeah, i dunno...

View Quote

Wouldnt it be way easier for you to like....

Lock your damn car?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#48]
She's perfect for that line of work.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:55:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Was she really working if she had time to detain some kids, who didn't do anything other than walk by her while looking "suspicious?"
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#50]
I would have responded to that by asking him why he was lieing then.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top