Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/9/2007 4:53:05 PM EDT
my, my...were where these teachers when I was in school?

oh, I remember...giving me a ride home
----------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6n9A5V4ivg

Teacher put on leave after YouTube video surfaces
Doug Carroll
The Arizona Republic
Oct. 9, 2007 04:14 PM

The Higley Unified School District can't seem to stay out of the headlines.

Less than a week after the district shut down a touring theater production for apparently being lewd and crude, a short video surfaced Friday on You Tube that has resulted in a teacher at Williams Field High School being put on paid administrative leave.

Citing the need for confidentiality in personnel matters, the district would not confirm the suspension of Christina Mallon, the cheerleading coach, who is seen in the video performing a seemingly innocuous cheer at the front of a classroom as students hoot and cheer. Higley schools are on fall break this week, and efforts to reach Mallon were unsuccessful.

The You Tube video, which runs for less than a minute, made it all the way to NBC's Today show Tuesday. A possible explanation for Mallon's stunt is that the new school was focused last week on activities related to "Up and Coming," its version of homecoming at other high schools.

In any event, it has been an interesting 2007 for the district, which serves southeast Gilbert and has been dealing lately with more than the usual growth-related issues. It has had those, too, and homeowners in the district have seen their property-tax bills skyrocket.

A long-running feud between Superintendent Joyce Lutrey and governing board member Kim Anderson has been the backdrop to most board meetings, with Lutrey confronting Anderson during a meeting Aug. 29. A heated contingent of parents turned out for a meeting last month after a three-day failure of the cooling system at Chaparral K-8, a new school bursting at the seams.

Then there have been the censorship stories, first in May with a Higley High senior, Anthony Sciubba, a devout Christian who insisted that God had been edited out of his yearbook profile. The district apologized to Sciubba.

The most recent flap came when a New York theater troupe, presenting a Shakespearean parody Oct. 1 to an audience of 700 sixth- through 12th-graders, was stopped in midshow by Tara Kissane, the district's arts director. Kissane objected to language and gestures used by the troupe that she deemed inappropriate.

The theater company, Windwood Theatricals, still hasn't been compensated by the district, which is considering nonpayment on the basis that it did not receive the show for which it had contracted.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

CAPTJACKAUBREY69 (13 seconds ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0   Good comment Poor comment
(Reply)  
SteyrAug sucks donkey kong dick.

I don't know why, but this caused me to until I couldn't breathe.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me get this straight - they suspended the cheerleader coach for cheerleading?home
This is like suspending the football coach for showing the proper way to tackle.

head.gif
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I had a pretty hot teacher. I got to see her naughty spot once. That made class awkward for a couple days.

Do tell...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had a pretty hot teacher. I got to see her naughty spot once. That made class awkward for a couple days.

Ok, I'll give. How did you manage this?????????????      
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
No BOTD allowed in school.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Let me get this straight - they suspended the cheerleader coach for cheerleading?

OK, maybe not in class, but it was freaking home coming.

This is like suspending the football coach for showing the proper way to tackle.

Lol, he would probably get in trouble if he properly tackled the chess club president in class
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
...the district would not confirm the suspension of Christina Mallon, the cheerleading coach...

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Hell, I was pro homeschool until I saw this.  If the hotties are doing this instead of teaching Diversity week I'll consider using the public school system again...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
With some of the stuff going on in our schools, this is a top priority???

Why yes! It diverts the sheep's attention away from PC, cheating, falling test scores, increasing in-school violence, etc.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would fuck her ass.

+1

Damn.........thirds.  You fuckers better wrap it!

I would eat that shit like cervical cancer.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, I'll give. How did you manage this?????????????      

Well I didnt manage really. It was more of a oopsy...

I sat second row, second to far left of the class. Hot teacher was walking in front of class telling stories about college. She started in on a story about some wierd dude that was in one of her classes. She told about how everyday before class he would sit in some cubby hole in a wall or window or something.  She happened to be standing in front of me when she demonstrated how the dude sat. So it was like feet flat on the floor, legs partly spread, knees into chest.(pretty much like rice paddy prone) She was wearing a dress and panty hose.
I think only me and the girl next to me saw it.
I was young and let out a
Teacher realized what had happened and went and sat at her desk. Quite awkward, but fucking awesome too!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#13]
tag
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Somebody in the comments section was dissing SteyerAug

Someone explain that to me....I mean WTF?

In evey vid that get posted here, someone posts shit like that in the comments about S_A.

Why?

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#15]
nothing wrong with a having a sexy teacher... as for the video people need to chill... all the people screaming about it aren't the ones seeing any of it outside of class...

As for school administration being dumb... We have a 6 million dollar football stadium but due to the budget we can't have out test printed due to paper budget... So I have to write the fucking questions....

I'd dance with her too...
j0hn
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Somebody in the comments section was dissing SteyerAug

Someone explain that to me....I mean WTF?

In evey vid that get posted here, someone posts shit like that in the comments about S_A.

Why?

Because ARF has a few 12-year-old retarded butt-monkies?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Do I smell a lawsuit?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I love it when arfcom spams a vid like this:

SteryAUG gives Tactical Jew rimjobs.

I would SIIHPAPP 87 times

I would stuff it in her pooper and post pics!

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#19]
And what was wrong with that? She's got spirit.
Is it any worse than what the nubile cheer-ho's do out on the field?

Gratuitous VH link:
Hot for Teacher

Colonel Hurtz
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I'd hit that.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:53:46 PM EDT
[#21]
What she did was very unprofessional.  How did she think she was going to be able to manage her class after dancing like that in front of her students?

What is acceptable in one part of the school is not acceptable in all parts.

She was obviously showing off.  An adult should not want to dance in front of her students in order to get attention and kudos.

I feel sorry for her.  Maybe she will grow up and be a good teacher in a few years.  Right now, she is more interested in being cool and in tight with the students than being a professional educator.

And yes, I am a teacher and damn sure old enough the difference between appropriate behavior and inappropriate actions.

Finally, I'd hit it repeatedly until I died of happy exhaustion.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I would fuck her ass.

I second that nomination!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

CAPTJACKAUBREY69 (13 seconds ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0   Good comment Poor comment
(Reply)  

Fetish2000 must have gotten banned
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#24]
when does SteyrAUG come back?  it kind of sucks around here without him.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Back to the subject at hand: There is nothing wrong with the vid, she's got all of her clothes, so what's the big deal?

Making a big deal out nothing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I didn't see anything wrong there....

plus I really want to bone her.

same
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... WTF? She didn't do anything wrong

+1

SHE IS THE CHEERLEADING COACH

That's part of her job.

I agree.  Her leave is stupid....but I bet it left a bunch of guys with chubbs
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#29]
why did this not happen when I was in school ? I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.

Yeah, what he said

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:36:41 PM EDT
[#31]

SteyrAUG is still a peter puffer...he is puffing AROCK's tiny member

THAT is the latest SA hatin' going on @ youtube.

What is wrong with some of you?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:39:16 PM EDT
[#32]
This Steyr-Aug burning shit is hilarious.

And I like the guy...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#33]
without any context, that video is nothing inappropriate... They'll parade 14 year olds out into a football stadium on Friday nights with their ass hanging out doing the exact same things she did...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... WTF? She didn't do anything wrong

+1

SHE IS THE CHEERLEADING COACH

That's part of her job.

+1
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#35]
I didnt see anything inappropriate in the video.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Ummmm.....I don't get it.

She didn't strip, didn't do anything vulgar....what's the problem?

Heck, my English teacher in high school dressed up like Hamlet and spent an entire period speaking in the silliest Brittish accent heard this side of Monty Python. I guess they should have suspended him too.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I wonder how many of the pubescent teen boys had wood?

I got wood watching it.

She can really shake that ass!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#38]
While it's kinda lame that she can't let go of her glory days (they're over, bitch) that routine was completely harmless.  I have seen some raunchy ass cheerleading routines.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
What she did was very unprofessional.  How did she think she was going to be able to manage her class after dancing like that in front of her students?

What is acceptable in one part of the school is not acceptable in all parts.

She was obviously showing off.  An adult should not want to dance in front of her students in order to get attention and kudos.

I agree but I'd still not take formal action against her over that.  It's a bit inappropriate, however there is NO context to the video so I have no idea what lead to it.  Could be an attention whore, could be that they were supposed to 'raise school spirit' and she did what she knows.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#40]
THIS WAS ABSOLUTLEY INAPPROPRIATE AND LEWD AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

But sending underage girls out in front of the thousands of strangers at the football field to perform the same act wearing revealing short skirts in an effort to be popular is perfectly acceptable, and traditional Americana to boot.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:29:47 PM EDT
[#41]
The blue hell?  That gets her suspended?

When the state of Florida banned the use of exposed mercury in high school labs for public schools, my teacher (in private school) broke out a bunch and put it on the table.  He said if we were immature enough to put it in our mouths or not wash our hands if we touched it, we deserved to die.  He was a retired Navy captain and instructor at Anapolis.  The man took no crap and did whatever he wanted.  Why?  He didn't care if he got fired.  Regularly cussed us out and told us how stupid we were.  My favorite teacher by far.

Never danced in class though (except to mock some people).
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Page three of comments.......

Goatboyar15 (36 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Spam)
Even as a parent, I see nothing wrong with that at all.
Afrcom hates the LEO, LOVES the ROP!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:37:20 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I would fuck her ass.

Ass to mouth?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:57:13 PM EDT
[#44]
As a veteran cheerleader Dad, I saw nothing out of the ordinary.  

My Daughter was in High School and private ompetion cheer for years. This was a typical cheerleading routine.

Move along, nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#45]
So, the cheerleaders can do it representing the school, at a school function, and it's encouraged.
The cheerleading coach does it and gets jobfucked?

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I didnt see anything inappropriate in the video.

me either...  whats the big deal.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#47]
That's inappropriate?

Meh.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:09:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I would fuck her ass.

uhm +1?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Well, it must be nice that that school has solved all of their problems to the point that this is the worst thing on campus.

Teen pregnancy rate:  zero.  Check.
Dropout rate:  zero.  Check.
Average SAT score:  1600.  Check.
Gross grade-point average:  4.0.  Check.
Cheering teachers:  < 5%.  OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!1!!1!!11!!!ONE!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:15:04 PM EDT
[#50]
healthy workout .. Whats the issue?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top