Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2003 8:26:44 AM EDT
News in brief: Police news: Internal affairs officer loses her handgun

Police officers retraced an internal affairs detective's path to work and knocked on doors on the East Side after she lost her handgun Monday morning, officials said.

The 9-mm gun was in a black holster with "El Paso P.D." embroidered on it, police said.

The unidentified six-year veteran discovered her weapon was missing when she got to work, police said. The gun might have been left on the roof of the detective's car. She faces possible disciplinary action.

Daniel Borunda

CRC
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:27:53 AM EDT
[#1]
[shock]  Dumb Ass
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#2]
What an idiot.....
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:37:28 AM EDT
[#3]
To protect and serve...
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:38:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Women cops.

Gimme a break.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Women cops.

Gimme a break.
View Quote

Yeah, you're right.  I bet male cops have never done anything stupid.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Have you ever looked in a womans purse? It could be in there and she would never know it. Hell, there could be a backhoe in there and she'd never know it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Have you ever looked in a womans purse? It could be in there and she would never know it. Hell, there could be a backhoe in there and she'd never know it.
View Quote

LMAO!!!   [LOLabove]

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#9]
I wonder how long till they pick it up off a dead gang banger downtown...

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry ladies...I still don't like the idea of female officers.  Sooner or later, you are going to run up against the biggest, baddest bubba-3-time-loser in the free world, who AIN'T going back to the joint and who is willing to do ANYTHING to prevent that.

Let's see...very large, very bad dude with a long history of violence up against a 130 pound female with virtually NO history of mano-mano experience.  She has certain RULES she has to follow, HE has none...except stay free.

Anyone remember that cop show where the large dude with his little girl in the van almost killed a lady cop with his bare hands after she pulled him over?  All caught on her car camera.  He sucker punched her and then proceeded to just beat her senseless with his fists.  He was oh...6'5" 275lb and she was maybe 5'5" 125lb.  I think a civilian showing up and risking his life got the guy to flee vice taking her sidearm and killing her with it.  Granted, he got caught and a long sentence..but that ain't the point.

Oh well...won't make any diff anyway...PC is here to stay.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey I like female cops......mmmmmmm chicks with handcuffs.....mmmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

LMAO!!!   [LOLabove]

View Quote

Mr. Hoffa?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She faces [red]possible[/red] disciplinary action.
View Quote

What's with the "possible" crap???

What's there to think about???

"Hey, Officer Dingbat - where's your gun?"

"Gee, I dunno! I can't remember where I left it."

[stick]

Buh-bye!

Case closed.

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#14]
very large, very bad dude with a long history of violence up against a 130 pound female with virtually NO history of mano-mano experience
View Quote

I know a a fair amount of male cops that fit the same bill. 130ish lbs, rookie... Hell, I was 135 lbs when I joined the Army. I am all for women having to perform to the same standards as men. If they can, then let 'em do the job. otherwise women not performing to standard (losing a gun) should be booted.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:37:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Pangea,
When the bags get that big, they graduate from being called purses to being called "whore-bags."

This thread is a misogonystic cop bashing thread and must be locked!

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:22:46 AM EDT
[#16]
About 3 years ago here one cop left is freaking door unlocked to come back and find his .40 cal Glock was missing.  Geeze how can you be that careless, I'll lock my car in a church parking lot even if the thing of highest value is my walmart $30 cd player.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:41:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Was it this lady?

[url]http://www.ops-se.com/Videos/Negligence.mpg[/url]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Police officers retraced an internal affairs detective's The unidentified six-year veteran......
View Quote

6 years is barely wet behind the ears, hardley a "veteran" and certaining not enough time on to be a Detective.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anyone remember that cop show where the large dude with his little girl in the van almost killed a lady cop with his bare hands after she pulled him over?  All caught on her car camera.  He sucker punched her and then proceeded to just beat her senseless with his fists.  He was oh...6'5" 275lb and she was maybe 5'5" 125lb.  I think a civilian showing up and risking his life got the guy to flee vice taking her sidearm and killing her with it.  Granted, he got caught and a long sentence..but that ain't the point.
View Quote

He got more than a long sentance. When he got to prison he got beat worse than she did. Half the inmate population wanted to kill him for beating on a woman like that. The other half wanted to kill him for not killing a cop when he had a chance. They all wanted to kill him for doing it in front of his little girl.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:51:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Was it this lady?

View Quote
You dumbass!!!

Can't you see the perp was reaching for the Ladycop's gun!? [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The 9-mm gun was in a black MARPAT holster with "El Paso P.D." embroidered on it, police said.

CRC
View Quote

[peep]

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it this lady?

View Quote
You dumbass!!!

View Quote

It was an accidental discharge.  I saw it on the news when it happened a few years ago, and the PD involved said accidental discharge.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it this lady?
View Quote
You dumbass!!!

View Quote
It was an accidental discharge.  I saw it on the news when it happened a few years ago, and the PD involved said accidental discharge.
View Quote
Accident my ass!

You saw nothing!

The camera angle was bad.

The shadows obscured what was happening.

There was glare off the hood.

Dust on the lens.

She's a [b]trained professional[/b] - he's a lowlife scum perp. What more do you need?

He was reaching for the Ladycop's gun. Period.

Were it not for the optical illusion captured on camera it would have been written up the way it REALLY happened:
[b][i]"Perp began to struggle on the ground and reached for Ladycop's gun so she acted in self-defense".[/b][/i]

Happens all the time.

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#24]
[ROFL]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top