Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/12/2001 4:05:17 AM EDT
I work for the huge phone company that begins with an "A". We had a large central office in the north tower of the WTC. As of now, it looks like we lost all of the occupants of that site. I've worked directly with some of those folks, many of whom were of Arabic descent. Maybe some of them will turn up, but right now it looks pretty bad. For those who have been offended by the "kill'em all" remarks on this board, just understand that this is not a small event. This is a direct act of war on the US. It is easy to paint the enemy with a broad brush, especially when you don't really know exactly who the enemy is for certain. The brushes will become much more selective as information ebcomes available. I just hope that once we know who and what countries helped them, that we completely level those countries right down to the soil.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:11:20 AM EDT
Post from gus -
I just hope that once we know who and what countries helped them, that we completely level those countries right down to the soil.
View Quote
Hell, I'm so pi$$ed, I say after we level the guilty country, we should rush in and rebuild it over again, just so we can come back and level it again! 'It is well that war is so terrible, lest we grow too fond of it.' - Gen. Robert E. Lee Eric The(ICouldGrowRealFondOfPaybackHere)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:25:39 AM EDT
Don't lose hope. There are definately people still alive in the rubble. They just rescued a fireman who rode the building down 80+ floors as it collapsed. That must have been one hell of a ride.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:56:17 AM EDT
Sorry to hear that, Gus. I hope that they still come through alive.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:13:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2001 6:13:31 AM EDT by FreeAmerican]
I worked with a couple of energy companies that were on some of the upper floors.... I fear the worst. One of my co-workers was on the phone when it happened. I'm still in shock. I know your pain Gus
Top Top