Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 12:31:31 PM EDT
From her floor speech today:

"One manufacturer told a caller from the Consumer Federation of America that there is a pent-up demand for 50-round clips and larger. Who needs a 50-round clip? Hunting laws in every State restrict the number of bullets in a clip to under 10. Who needs a 50-round clip? "

Umm in the Carolinas there is no magazine capacity limit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
It ain't about "need" biotch.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't need a 50rd mag!  I wouldn't be able to shoot it while prone

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Not that hunting has anything to do with it, but I can hunt deer in Georgia with a 500-round belt if I wanted to.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Who said anything about hunting, screw her and the deer hunting crowd both, they have been equally as valuable to our cause.

Thanks alot, bud.

<----card-carrying member of the deer-hunting crowd.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Mag not Clip...Geez.  how's the bitch ever gonna ban it if she doesn't even know what it is?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#7]
For a second there.... I thought the title was "Feinstein Spreading Legs".  

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:40:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I am all for deer hunting, but we do need to remember who our supporters have been and who our detractor have been, I have heard nearly as many walnut stock bolt gun guys and higdollar shotgun types screaming for renewal of the AWB as I have heard soccer moms.
Edited to add:
I hunt as well, but I don't pretend that I know many "hunter" who feel the way I do about black rifles.

*I* don't even feel the way you do about 'em....

My point was, not all deer hunters fit the same mold.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Mag not Clip...Geez.  how's the bitch ever gonna ban it if she doesn't even know what it is?

She doesn't care what it is.  They scare her and she wants them banned.  Logic and fact do not enter into the situation to her.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#11]
95+% of what this bitch (and Schumer and The Corpulant Tick and ALL their types) spew out is LIES.

Look at the shit they spew.  Almost NONE OF IT EVEN APPROACHES THE TRUTH.

This is one of the great failings of our system of government, that these so-called "Servants of the People" can stand up their and make LAWS that impact MILLIONS of people and do so justified on total and absolute LIES.

If any of us tried that in our jobs we would be either fired, sued out of existance or spend the rest of our lives in jail (or any combination of the three).

These fucktards get a paycheck, retire on full pay and get free medical care FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES in reward for LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Who said anything about hunting, screw her and the deer hunting crowd both, they have been equally as valuable to our cause.

I would say at least 30% on this site deer hunt, including myself.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:44:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#14]
in further news...................water is wet, fire is hot
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Guess my hunting permit and payment to my NRA membership this month did nothing for "our cause".

Bite me.

~Crp
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Feinstein spreading lies!

Nothing new here. If that annoying yenta's lips are moving, she is spreading lies.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Nothing new here. If that annoying yenta's lips are moving, she is spreading lies.

That's what I was thinking from the moment I opened the thread, so you get a big....

+1

Woody
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#19]
once NY expands rifle hunting into the area I hunt in I'm using my SAR1 and will be sure to take a pic of it next to a dead deer to use when antis say they can't be used for hunting
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Is that a suprise to anyone?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#22]
She is just one big lie. Its rather funny that she keeps getting elected. Too bad her little 10 year law is going to DIE.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
once NY expands rifle hunting into the area I hunt in I'm using my SAR1 and will be sure to take a pic of it next to a dead deer to use when antis say they can't be used for hunting

I have been using my SAR1 for deer the last two seasons, this season I used a thirty round mag at that, and you should have seen the attitude I got when I went to turn in my tags.

i definitely would have given you a "what a dumbass, but nice buck" look.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#26]
You guys are missing the point.  Feinswine and her buddies have one ultimate agenda, ban all guns.  They are trying to take away rights piece by piece.  The most "politically correct" bans first - they are the easiest to run through the legislature.  Then, they will progressively work on banning pistols, shotguns, deer rifles, ect.  She is definitely a (true liberal)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Didnt stop her from making up the word "assault weapon" and defining it to her liking.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:16:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I did not create the divide, I am only pointing out how it lays. Why should I embrace a group who as a whole could care less about MY rights as long as they are left alone. The whole Ak47's are no good for hunting statement was started by hunters, gun control has gotten to where it is today because hunter felt like they weren't being affected, so why fight it. IF we adopted thier attitudes then we would be further divided than we are, they left us to fend for ourselves, thier guns were not threatened, and they don't really care if ours are. Just beacuse a person owns guns does not mean that they support the second amendment, just beacuse a person claims that they support the second doesn't mean they support your second amendment right, too often it means that they want thier guns left alone. If this offends anybody don't get pissed at me, get pissed at the guy at the range who feels the need to make nasty comments every  time he sees a rifle with a pistol grip, remeber he is as much your enemy as Sarah Brady, she supports hunters rights too.

Quite possibly the most inteligent (and true) thing I've read on the net all day
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#30]
So...when did it become the role of the United States Congressmen to determine what we, the people, "need"?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always love the brilliance in DIVISION of a cause.

Please stop.

Many, many hunters are on both sides of this fence.

Agreed, It's awfull ironic how a firearms lover can endure the accusations from the antis that we are all "gun nut sickos" because we like certain rifles, and turn around and categorize hunters!

I dont know who lightening is hunting around, but I havent met a deer hunter yet that didn't love my black guns.

What about some other groups?  Do skeet shooters do nothing to further our cause? How about benchrest? How about Police...their taken care of on personal levels. I could go on, but I think my point is made.

~Crpdeth  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:33:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Guess since I am part of the DEER HUNTING CROWD, better cancel my lifetime NRA membership, since I have no value in our fight for OUR Second Admendment Rights. Great way you catagorize people.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

EQUALLY?  WTF, are you high or something?

edited to add that I've now read your subsequent posts and I can still say that your first and later posts exhibit a certain level of asshatness.

Equating hunters to Feinstein=bullshit.  Sorry, it's so ludicrous that no dignified response is possible.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The thing that irks me, is that they banned the black guns, and for the most part bolt action hunter types didn't mind, a couple of years ago when there was talk of banning "high power long range sniper rifles" that crowd stirred and acted like they would join the fray, as soon as the call to ban thier guns went away so did they. Now that the ban on the black rifles is nearly up, do these guys even have the courtesy to give us a "way to go", no, they jump right back on the "you don't need an AK47 to kill a deer" bandwagon. In this cause we have few allies to count on, and counting on that group as an ally is not going to help us. There is talk on this site about getting suppresors taken out of the NFA, if we had the help of the Hunter community it would be possible, without them it will never happen, in my experience thier reactio to that will be "you only need those for poaching".

No kidding
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:47:35 PM EDT
[#36]
tx has no mag limit, nor does the carolinas, my home away from home...
but obviously she's never hunted coyotes or hogs. for close in hogs, i NEED my ak. ok, maybe i dont Have to have it, but i like it. i hunt with an assortment of civilian and military weapons.

so lets take the bitch hunting!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#37]
The deer hunting crowd falls into two categories.

1) Those that hunt deer and support black rifles.
2) Those that hunt deer and oppose black rifles.

While I don't advocate derogatory comments aimed at all deer hunters, there are still those who oppose our black rifles and the ability to possess them by law abiding citizens. Those folks and others who fail to see a problem with all gun control legislation are useless to our fight with the government over the 2nd amendment. Those people fail to see the incremental tyranny pervasive in all gun control legislation.

Any measure of gun control which disables the rights of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is unconstitutional. Punishing LAC's for the actions of criminals has always been SOP for the gun grabber crowd.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:15:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#39]
The only way you can lie to the senate is to be in the senate. That would be funny if it wasn't true.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
From her floor speech today:

"One manufacturer told a caller from the Consumer Federation of America that there is a pent-up demand for 50-round clips and larger. Who needs a 50-round clip? Hunting laws in every State restrict the number of bullets in a clip to under 10. Who needs a 50-round clip? "

Umm in the Carolinas there is no magazine capacity limit.

magazine
if the states already ban them, why waste Federal money creating redundancy?
I am so shocked that a politician would lie
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I am sick and tired of hearing how you don't use this aor that gun for hunting, and seeing thousands of hunters supporting this notion. You may think that I am an asshat, but at least I can see what is going on, at least I am not pretending that everything is peachy keen.

Well, I dont want you to think that I dont understanding what you are saying in part...I think where you messed up is when you said "screw her and the deer hunting crowd"  not only did you "put us in a box" and imply that were all jerks, you also implied that were no different than the bitch in question...

I'll add that some people just need to be educated... My cousin, who is an awsome guy, and a life long friend of mine, and a man who I shoot with reguarly, once made the "what do we need it for" statement while discussing the possible ban on the 50BMG...Thats when we had a long talk, and I had to explain the whole gun grabber mindset, and now he will argue with anyone who supports any kind of firearm restrictions...but had you overheard his comment at the range, you would have assumed he was a bigoted bullseye shooter, who felt that you didn't deserve any rights...Mean while he dreams of the  awsome Wilson Combat AR he will someday buy.

You gotta give folks a chance, and sometimes a little teaching goes a long way.

Peace

~Crpdeth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top