Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 7:36:48 PM EDT

A Miami federal judge ruled this afternoon that state election officials do not have to process incomplete voter registration forms for the presidential election.

U.S. District Judge James Lawrence King said the three prospective voters did not have the legal standing to pursue the lawsuit backed by a group of labor unions, including the AFL-CIO, against Florida Secretary of State Glenda Hood and the election supervisors in Duval, Orange, Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties.

Federal judge dismisses voter application suit

Here are some quotes from the dim bulbs at DU.  These folks are fucking clueless.  
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x934713

Let's get in there and appoint some judges!

Geesh!

Alert Printer Friendly | Reply | Top  

AndyTiedye  (1000+ posts)       Tue Oct-26-04 08:45 PM
Response to Original message

2. We Are Losing in Court EVERY TIME -- This Does Not Bode Well for Nov 2nd

Now they have decided that Congress didn't really mean it when they passed
the Voting Rights Act.

I'm plenty optimistic that more people will vote for Kerry, but I'm becoming more
pessimistic every day about our chances of actually getting the regime out.

Ride the Music

Alert Printer Friendly | Reply | Top  

Gman  (1000+ posts)      Tue Oct-26-04 11:23 PM
Response to Reply #2

4. You noticed too, huh?

I've noticed for the last two weeks. Usually in federal court.

http://gpolitics.blogspot.com

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top