Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2001 1:18:07 PM EDT
During the CFC drive, don't forget you can make contributions to Pro firearm organizations. The automatic payroll deduction makes it painless.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Correct.  Gunowners is listed.  [url]www.gunowners.com[/url]   An associated arm of Gun Owners of America.

Link Posted: 10/25/2001 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
And you can contribute to the NRA using Agency Code 1390.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the list of charities real close...
Partial list:

NAMBLA
 Rainbow Coalition
 HCI
 HOMOs R US (made this one up, but you get the point)
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And you can contribute to the NRA using Agency Code 1390.
View Quote

Better yet, it's TAX-DEDUCTABLE thru CFC.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#5]
NAMBLA is a recipient from the United Way. When you donate to the United Way, you are donating to child molesters. It is a game of hide and seek to find NAMBLA on the United Way list. It is usally through another organization on the list now.

I highly recommend donating directly to the charity you prefer and know something about. I've never given to UW since the nineties when I found their racket with NAMBLA.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to give to the cfc the first couple of years that I worked for uncle but stopped about 20 years ago do to their having some groups on there list that I despised so for a few years I gave my direct food and money to shelters for the homeless as I called them and asked what they needed like #10 cans of food and coffee and the such so I knew it was going to them when I dropped it off.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn I did not know that....

Maybe I will stop blowing them off and give some cash.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:10:27 AM EDT
[#8]
BTT, it closes soon.

1054 - GOA
1390 - NRA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top