Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 2:03:29 PM EDT
Grrr the 12th I ordered from BM some parts and stuff charged same day but guess I entered the wrong email or something because I never got any emails saying about the order or it shipped or anything.

So I’m like my bad but I picked ground so figured should show up last Monday or Tuesday well Saturday still not here but could not call because was at work, I’m will call BM on Monday and ask for the tracking number and all. Today before I call, I walk over to the App. Office and ask so guess what it’s been siting there since last Monday!!! I’m like why didn’t y’all call and tell me it was here and come and get it the answer? Well you should know it’s coming and read the note from FedEx I’m like I don’t leave for work till 2pm FedEx never knocked on my door nor did they leave a note saying we tried to deliver but you weren’t home so it’s over at the office. Side note UPS will knock and run but least they leave note and knock. Sigh been waiting on these parts for 3 weeks.

btw the Box was trashed but luckly everything was there.
this will realy suck if I get a C&R
rant off
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Ya apartment living sucks.  UPS leaves the shit outside my door in the hallway! Would be damn easy for somebody to steal but luckily most people are pretty decent around here.  Fedex uses stickers too but they usually dont stick as well as the UPS ones from my experience
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I would not mind if they left stuff. It's controlled access here other than maint or the office only the people in the other 6 apartments have access to my hallway and I'm in the basement so there is not any traffic just the girl across the hall but still wished they'd least call my when stuff sits there.

This is the 3rd time stuff sat there one sat for a month and only reason I found out is my family called and asked if I got it I'm like what you ship me something? then what really makes me mad is they will sign for a really trashed box realty realty trashed box and they want make a note when they sign for it saying it looks really bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top