Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2006 9:53:09 AM EDT

www.channelcincinnati.com/news/6276479/detail.html#

Alleged Rapist Threatened Teen With Knife, Police Say

POSTED: 11:35 am EST January 20, 2006
UPDATED: 11:50 am EST January 20, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story  

OXFORD, Ohio -- A 21-year-old man forced a teenage girl to have sex with him while threatening her with a knife, according to police.

Mario Gomez is accused of raping the 15-year-old girl at a residence on the at 5200 block of College Corner Pike at about 7:45 p.m. Thursday.

Gomez was charged with one count of rape and is being held at the Butler County jail.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#1]
they're just coming here to rape the girls that Americans wont rape for themselves
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:54:19 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTL because of many, many CoC Violations.

Looks like a winner.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#3]
rofl
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Illegal alien?  

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#5]
He's just raping the girls that lazy American rapist wont rape.

eta, Dang that THEREDHORSEMAN is fast!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Just poor folks looking for work.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:56:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Illegal alien?  

In Butler County, that's pretty much a given.

This is the place a couple months ago that the sheriff stated that he was billing the Federal Government for the housing costs, and then stated that he would be deporting illegals himself and submitting the bill to Homeland Defense.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:57:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just poor folks looking for work. to get laid

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:57:03 AM EDT
[#9]
No, he's just part of the plan for the TakeOver.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#10]
You are all racists!

Get me some rope
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#11]
This is also the same county last year where the illegal raped a 9 yo and the neighborhood burned the house he was staying at down to the ground as vigilantes. They've never caught that perp.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#12]
yippee, future resident of AZ when they drop him off at the border and he walks over here next
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Miami University ( of Ohio ) is there in Oxford. Thats where the legacy of Big Ben began ( for all you Steelers fans )

Been there many a time. You gotta get awfully drunk or be really desperate to wanna procreate w/ any of the grain fed heffers I have seen in that one horse town.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
images.ibsys.com/2006/0120/6276534_400X300.jpg

www.channelcincinnati.com/news/6276479/detail.html#

Alleged Rapist Threatened Teen With Knife, Police Say

POSTED: 11:35 am EST January 20, 2006
UPDATED: 11:50 am EST January 20, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story  

OXFORD, Ohio -- A 21-year-old man forced a teenage girl to have sex with him while threatening her with a knife, according to police.

Mario Gomez is accused of raping the 15-year-old girl at a residence on the at 5200 block of College Corner Pike at about 7:45 p.m. Thursday.

Gomez was charged with one count of rape and is being held at the Butler County jail.

Yeah, I heard that on the news.  I wonder when Ohio or the rest of the country for that matter is going to get their shit together.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This is also the same county last year where the illegal raped a 9 yo and the neighborhood burned the house he was staying at down to the ground as vigilantes. They've never caught that perp.

If the law won't do anything, then that is what good folks usually end up doing.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Shakespeare said it best... "Stuff to fill graves with..."
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:07:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Is Mario Gomez a foreign name?

ANdy

Nope, as American as apple pie...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

ANdy

...not in Mejico, senor.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:09:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Does anyone know? US citizen or illegal?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
they're just coming here to rape the girls that Americans wont rape for themselves

el oh fucking el.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh, don't worry. The Butler County sherrif will take reaaaaal good care of him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#23]
I can't tell what you idiots fellow forumites are more pissed about: That he raped a girl by knifepoint or that he could be an illegal immigrant?

A scumbag is a scumbag... Try to understand that crime is occasionally committed by domestic, homegrown scumbags too.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Oh, don't worry. The Butler County sherrif will take reaaaaal good care of him.

I hope so, cuz illegal aliens who rape American girls deserve the best treatment, free food, education, medical, and TX drviers licenses

Anybody ever played Command and Conquer Red Alert? Wheres all those Tesla coils and camo pillboxes when you need them
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:16:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I can't tell what you idiots fellow forumites are more pissed about: That he raped a girl by knifepoint or that he could be an illegal immigrant?

A scumbag is a scumbag... Try to understand that crime is occasionally committed by domestic, homegrown scumbags too.  

Oh, believe me, I think he should be strung up by his balls, and the father of the girl allowed to beat him to death with a bat like a pinata.....whether he is legal or illegal...

I was just curious because if illegal, I'd like to know what all the scumbag libs who just love the illegals would say....if people were smart if he is illegal, they would throw that into the faces of all the bleeding hearts out there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Come on people, illegal aliens are the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Beat me to it.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

We are pissed that Jorge Bush is not stopping the flow of crime and illegals into our country.
We have enough troubles without the Aztlan fucks coming here.

Viva la Raza!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Diversity, had enough yet?????
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:22:35 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Just poor folks looking for work.

....as rapists.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:22:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We are pissed that Jorge Bush is not stopping the flow of crime and illegals into our country.

userwww.sfsu.edu/~fsmp/Graphics/notminority.JPG
Viva la Raza!

So you're blaming Bush for things that could have been taken care of on a Dem's watch too?  

How very liberal of you.

(FWIW before anyone accuses me of being an apologist or anything, I think we should have a massive wall on the Southern border, increased patrols on the Northern border, and no "Feet Dry" policy either... You enter the US legally or not at all)
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#32]
yep that there is a Meztiso.

Reconquering Atzlan -One 15 year old girl at a time.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

LMMFAO

Classic....
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

you're right.   We have enough of our own scum-bags, we don't need everybody else's.  I think that the point you are missing though is that with unsecured borders, we have no control over who comes into our country.  Legal immigration on the other hand, ensures to a much higher degree that we are not getting scum-bags.  The idea that we should just let people walk into the country is ridiculous.  All of these people putting up for the illegals, if they were the least bit rational, would simply be advocating that we increase the number of legal immigrants that we process and allow into the country rather then advocating that we not enforce the existing laws and  just let people disrespect our law and walk on in.   I can't remember the numbers, but I read about how a significant number of the illegals coming into the country were felons and convicted criminals in their own country/countries.  I do remember that it was a significant percentage.

The reason these people are upset is because they realize how much crime, how many little girls get raped, because we won't protect our borders and force people to migrate throught the proper channels, thereby reducing the number of scum-bags.  Anyone who gets into the country through illegal means begins their time in the United States illegally, they start off as a criminal, and by default have no respect for our law.  That doesn't mean that they are all rapists, but it is a significant problem.

We are pissed off because our children are being kidnapped, raped, and often murdered by people who are not even supposed to be here.  We are pissed because our government selectively enforces the law while cry-baby liberals whine every time we try to start taking steps to protect our country and our families from unnacounted for people who could be terrorists for all we know.  Anyone in the world could come into the United States through our southern border.  What is the point of even being a nation or having borders at all then?

We are pissed, and we are tired.  We are tired of seeing Americans and their children victimized by foreigners in our own damn country.  And if you don't think that illegal immigration causes criminal problems, I welcome you to visit my hometown in new mexico.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:26:18 AM EDT
[#35]
I know just the trick to rid him of all of his worries,

165 grains of Cor Bon.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

ANdy

What an odd thing to say. While such a name could more than certainly belong to someone born here, it's likely this scum was not.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Viva la Raza!

So you're blaming Bush for things that could have been taken care of on a Dem's watch too?  

How very liberal of you.

(FWIW before anyone accuses me of being an apologist or anything, I think we should have a massive wall on the Southern border, increased patrols on the Northern border, and no "Feet Dry" policy either... You enter the US legally or not at all)

No, I'm blaming Bush because I expect more from him.
He is supposed to be OUR guy...ya know...stick to the conservative ideals of the Republican party?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I know just the trick to rid him of all of his worries,

165 grains of Cor Bon.

+1
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#39]
College Corner Pike.  Where 97X used to be right?  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Viva la Raza!

How very liberal of you.

too late

glad to here that you are on our side then.  I've seen your posts on arfcom before, seemed to remember that I always found them to be very informed and reasonable, and was suprised by what i preceived in your first post, hence the rant above.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:30:22 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you're right.   We have enough of our own scum-bags, we don't need everybody else's.  I think that the point you are missing though is that with unsecured borders, we have no control over who comes into our country.  Legal immigration on the other hand, ensures to a much higher degree that we are not getting scum-bags.  The idea that we should just let people walk into the country is ridiculous.  All of these people putting up for the illegals, if they were the least bit rational, would simply be advocating that we increase the number of legal immigrants that we process and allow into the country rather then advocating that we not enforce the existing laws and  just let people disrespect our law and walk on in.   I can't remember the numbers, but I read about how a significant number of the illegals coming into the country were felons and convicted criminals in their own country/countries.  I do remember that it was a significant percentage.

The reason these people are upset is because they realize how much crime, how many little girls get raped, because we won't protect our borders and force people to migrate throught the proper channels, thereby reducing the number of scum-bags.  Anyone who gets into the country through illegal means begins their time in the United States illegally, they start off as a criminal, and by default have no respect for our law.  That doesn't mean that they are all rapists, but it is a significant problem.

We are pissed off because our children are being kidnapped, raped, and often murdered by people who are not even supposed to be here.  We are pissed because our government selectively enforces the law while cry-baby liberals whine every time we try to start taking steps to protect our country and our families from unnacounted for people who could be terrorists for all we know.  Anyone in the world could come into the United States through our southern border.  What is the point of even being a nation or having borders at all then?

We are pissed, and we are tired.  We are tired of seeing Americans and their children victimized by foreigners in our own damn country.  And if you don't think that illegal immigration causes criminal problems, I welcome you to visit my hometown in new mexico.

Is it more comforting when "our children are ... kidnapped, raped, and often murdered by people who ARE supposed to be here"?

Until your post I didn't see one reference to the rape aspect. All I saw were posts about his possibly being illegal and jokes about this girl being raped

Last I checked it wasn't any less rape if it was done by someone from your own country.

I haven't missed one thing. See my above post for my thoughts on immigration. I'm pissed and tired too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Viva la Raza!

How very liberal of you.

too late

glad to here that you are on our side then.  I've seen your posts on arfcom before, seemed to remember that I always found them to be very informed and reasonable, and was suprised by what i preceived in your first post, hence the rant above.

Gotcha.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:34:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#44]
well, he has now got his chnace to live in the US for the rest of his life.....behind bars, because I doubt he will be deported.  

How much is that going to cost the citizens of Ohio? I say save the tax dollars and give the scumbag to the parents of the girl for sentencing
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:35:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it more comforting when "our children are ... kidnapped, raped, and often murdered by people who ARE supposed to be here"?

Until your post I didn't see one reference to the rape aspect. All I saw were posts about his possibly being illegal and jokes about this girl being raped

Last I checked it wasn't any less rape if it was done by someone from your own country.

I haven't missed one thing. See my above post for my thoughts on immigration. I'm pissed and tired too.

I agree with you that it is just as bad if done by someone who is supposed to be here.  My point was just that these crimes commited by illegals are much more preventable, because we can keep them out.  Also that, if this scum-bag never made it across the border, this wouldn't have happened at all.

The percentage of illegal aliens versus united states citizens who are criminals is much higher (and thats not even counting the laws they break sneaking into the country).  i'd bet that the percentage of LEGAL immigrants who are criminals is at and possibly below the levels of people who were born here though.  

I'm not saying its worse, I'm just saying that by all of these people coming over here, more shit happens that would't have otherwise happened.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Viva la Raza!

How very liberal of you.

too late

Gotcha.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
He needs to be severely punished, DEPORT HIM..........................on second thought SHOOT HIM then DEPORT HIM.

Nah, that's Ohio.  They'll give him a nice warm cell and more food a day than he's seen in his life.

+1.  Once found guilty, take him to a highly visible spot on the border, shoots his azz, and dump the body just on the other side of the fence.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#48]
EternalVigilance: I agree with you there.

I guess the obvious jokes that everybody was tripping over themselves to make kind of left me cold.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

That's just wrong....on SOOO many levels.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
He needs to be severely punished, DEPORT HIM..........................on second thought SHOOT HIM then DEPORT HIM.

Nah, that's Ohio.  They'll give him a nice warm cell and more food a day than he's seen in his life.

How about deport him by shooting him out of a very large cannon?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top