Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/19/2015 2:40:31 PM EDT
This is the takeoff of TWD, but it's supposed to be much earlier than TWD and in a totally urbanized setting.  

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:42:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:42:59 PM EDT
When is this supposed to start airing?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:44:00 PM EDT

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

'August'

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:44:50 PM EDT
Pre op Jenner as the star?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:45:32 PM EDT
Wasn't Rick only in the hospital for 21 days?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:46:28 PM EDT
yawn I'm so over zombies.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:46:36 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

August.

Probably will end right around when TWD starts.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:48:03 PM EDT
I'm a fan of TWD and will watch the spinoff, but...

there's no way all the creative minds were sitting around the boardroom and all decided that "Fear The Walking Dead" was the best name they could come up with for the show?  
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:52:42 PM EDT
Ha ha, tighten your belt, fuck nuts.  You keep running around with them sagging like that and they're going to drop around your ankles and the walkers gonna walk.  Darwin wins again.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:53:54 PM EDT
I cant help but to like most zombie movies/shows.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:54:48 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Shut your mouth!
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:55:53 PM EDT
LA Hood
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:55:54 PM EDT
Quoted:

Shut your whore mouth!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shut your whore mouth!

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 2:57:01 PM EDT
So did he have relations with a walker?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:00:27 PM EDT
Not much to go on with that teaser.  I'm not asking for a 30 second splatter fest but toss the audience a bone to get people interested.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:07:29 PM EDT
Quoted:
Not much to go on with that teaser.  I'm not asking for a 30 second splatter fest but toss the audience a bone to get people interested.
View Quote

Too soon for bone ! U get  
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:09:25 PM EDT
They have the MOB show .   The bone come
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:11:14 PM EDT
So the promo is a fruit running down the street?

Yay.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:14:35 PM EDT
You guys who are sick of Zombie shows should watch "in the flesh" on BBC.

TOTALLY new zombie type of show. They have found a cure for the problem and are assimilating the undead back into normal like.

An absolutely fantastic show.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:22:10 PM EDT
Quoted:

TOTALLY new zombie type of show. They have found a cure for the problem and are assimilating the undead back into normal like.

View Quote

Why should I trust you!>|? You don't even look left/right after you shoot at the range bro!

- Clint
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:26:28 PM EDT
If it's earlier than the other series, is it going to shoot every episode in an area thats already decayed looking as well?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:28:44 PM EDT
Looks more like "Fear the Angry Dad".
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:30:00 PM EDT
I watched some of the online episodes from the earlier seasons, which took place at the beginning of the outbreak and in some cases provided backstory to some notable zombies.  They were brief but I thought they were decent, so if this new series runs along those lines it could be good.

TWD certainly has its issues, but it's still better than most of the other crap that is on.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:30:41 PM EDT
Quoted:
So the promo is a fruit running down the street?

Yay.
View Quote

Well, it beats "Friday Nights Sissy Fights."
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:31:59 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

HAHA
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:34:06 PM EDT
I wonder if they're planning on doing a great first season again and then ditching the expensive talent and turning it into a soap opera.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:37:08 PM EDT
Quoted:

Why should I trust you!>|? You don't even look left/right after you shoot at the range bro!

- Clint
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- Clint

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:41:04 PM EDT
Quoted:
I wonder if they're planning on doing a great first season again and then ditching the expensive talent and turning it into a soap opera.  
View Quote

this. it will be shit like TWD.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:47:13 PM EDT

That promo didn't do much to make me wanna watch.

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 3:54:17 PM EDT
Why's he running like that in the first place?  TWD zombies are the stumbling mumbling type, not the Olympic sprinter type.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:18:08 PM EDT
Quoted:
Why's he running like that in the first place?  TWD zombies are the stumbling mumbling type, not the Olympic sprinter type.
View Quote

Might be a bait and switch. You assume he's running from zombies, but maybe this is before the outbreak and he's just running from someone trying to kill him or maybe he's fleeing the scene of a crime.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:31:00 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

If memory serves, they could run in the beginning  (aka just after turning). My guess is because they are more of an infected person still vs a living corpse at that time
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:35:28 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:36:04 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Either that, or her Dad walkered in.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:37:43 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

7/10
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:40:14 PM EDT
Lame
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:41:28 PM EDT
Quoted:
Pre op Jenner as the star?
View Quote

LOL, I was looking for tits but there were no tits.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:44:35 PM EDT
WTF! I thought that was a woman before I played the trailer, tranny zombies
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:32:18 AM EDT

Can't wait.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:13:43 AM EDT
Quoted:
I watched some of the online episodes from the earlier seasons, which took place at the beginning of the outbreak and in some cases provided backstory to some notable zombies.  They were brief but I thought they were decent, so if this new series runs along those lines it could be good.

TWD certainly has its issues, but it's still better than most of the other crap that is on.
View Quote

I like how it's been 5 years since the outbreak, but they are still driving around in cars. No way that E10 is still good after 5 years. The only thing running would be diesels, and some of the vehicles in isolated areas that had E-free gas. But even E-free can go bad in 5 years.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:17:22 AM EDT
Quoted:

I like how it's been 5 years since the outbreak, but they are still driving around in cars. No way that E10 is still good after 5 years. The only thing running would be diesels, and some of the vehicles in isolated areas that had E-free gas. But even E-free can go bad in 5 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think it's 5 years in the show. The baby is still a baby and what's her face was knocked up while scruffy was still in a coma.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:18:15 AM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude, get a hold of yourself.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:18:57 AM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Five seasons - less than two years in time on the series.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:32:16 AM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what it looks like. And Mr. Walker came home in the middle of it so now he has a pissed off walker chasing him for having relations with his wife. That's my guess, and he looks so scared because he's afraid he may have caught zombie aids because he raw dogged it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:37:17 AM EDT
What a shit trailer.   Probably going to be just like TWD.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:44:07 AM EDT

Quoted:

View Quote

Probably.  The only reason I still watch TWD is because I got invested in it and figure I'll see it through.  I'm not making the same mistake with this one.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:55:46 AM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:29:16 AM EDT
Quoted:
I'm a fan of TWD and will watch the spinoff, but...

there's no way all the creative minds were sitting around the boardroom and all decided that "Fear The Walking Dead" was the best name they could come up with for the show?  
View Quote

The Crawling Dead
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:36:14 AM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gas doesn't go bad

It can be contaminated, and ethanol loves to absorb water, but that is easy to filter
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:43:51 AM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll give FTWD a shot... I couldn't watch TWD after the first couple seasons. The stupidity of the people and drama was really sucking. I did try to watch part of the third season, I think? I did notice they were using a few suppressed pistols.

But yeah, you bring up a good reason why the US would end up being screwed after a few years of a zombie apocalypse - gas goes bad. I'd definitely want to find a diesel vehicle in that scenario.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.