Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2003 10:34:26 PM EDT
I have a few firearrms(toomany)but I got a "select few" that get most of my *range time. Granted one should farmilize themselves w/as many as possiabe, thats not always the case I've noticed,. My favorites are 308,9,556Mm. The others are their to keep the others company till I return!!!!!!!!![;)]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:42:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Heck last few times I went to the range I took the 30-06, 223 and the 22. All long guns.

Damn... dont remember the last time I took out a handgun.

Damn. Now Im sad.... I need a hug.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, DrFrige, how 'bout a nice back rub from Bob & Frank?!![;D]

Topic answer:
.223 + .308 + 7mm Rem.Mag. + .22 & .40 = 12-ga.

Yeah. That adds up.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Heck last few times I went to the range I took the 30-06, 223 and the 22. All long guns.

Damn... dont remember the last time I took out a handgun.

Damn. Now Im sad.... I need a hug.
View Quote
a womenz board (massgenhosp){nurses} board I read often concernimg "health" issues uses this.....Dr.Fridge[theyarelookingforreal..youngDR.'S] if you are a real idealistic MD it says.... [((HUGS))] your perfect for my life 's needs......[;)]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey, DrFrige, how 'bout a nice back rub from Bob & Frank?!![;D]

Topic answer:
.223 + .308 + 7mm Rem.Mag. + .22 & .40 = 12-ga.

Yeah. That adds up.
View Quote

NOOOOOOOO! Not the INFAMOUS Bob and Frank!!!!

They may see my concealed you-know-what.

I dont think that post will EVER die. Poor guy.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:39:45 AM EDT
[#5]
my garand is my favorite gun to shoot. *boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, boom, Boom, boom, Boom, *clang*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top