Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 11:13:20 AM EDT
I need one for a job.

I don't need something built by NASA, but I'm not afraid to spend a dollar on quality and dependability.

I don't know a thing about them, but here's a feeling I have - could be dead wrong!!!

The <$50-60-70 (whatever the correct amount is) modernish, sleekish, aerodynamic looking models with plastic cases that look like a cross between a jambox and a vibrator for an elephant - with a built in battery charger/jump starter, booster cables, flashlight, "super comfort hose", fittings to air up those air mattresses at the pool, vacuum, popcorn popper, and a compass in the stock that plugs into your cigarette lighter will probably not provide the cfm, pressure, and durability of something that looks like a chunk of metal with two electrical leads, mounting flanges, and an air fitting sticking out of it - finished in plain machinery green , black krinkle, or red paint with an aluminum or stainless embossed label riveted to the case.

Am I off track here?

If such an animal exists for ~$250, could you help me locate it???

Would like a weatherproof/resistant model if possible.  Would like to keep the size as small as is reasonable - don't need a big tank.  One man portability.  The ability to provide ample air to an air tool would be great.

A dream?  Or are there two dozen models out there that I'm not aware of?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:48:10 AM EDT
[#1]
The best I have found.Air compressor link
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Awesome.

You rotten bastard.

Now  I'm trying to figure out how to justify/afford one.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Just to tell folks to look at your Air Compressor Link for Oasis.

Awesome!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top