Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2011 6:06:38 PM EDT
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/furious_revelation_OhK6TBqPlEpRglHjsSbiBI

There are two possible explanations. The first is that the anti-gun Obama administration deliberately wanted American guns planted in Mexico in order to demonize American firearms dealers and gun owners. The operation was manufacturing “evidence” for the president’s false claim that we’re to blame for the appalling levels of Mexican drug-war violence.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/furious_revelation_OhK6TBqPlEpRglHjsSbiBI#ixzz1ZOh40ett
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#1]
And why hasn't a special prosecutor been chosen?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
From the get go I felt that their plan was to use thoose rifles to make an issue. They got caught and STILL tried to pin it on shops and people making staw purchases. Then the flood gates opened and they got quiet. As far as im concerned everyone involved should be in prison... and not country club prison. Get raped prison!
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#3]
We need to get rid of these mutha-fookers and move on. I really don't think Onumbbuts will care. He can go on his speaking tour and make millions. Gotta keep the Wookie in cool threads:

I just hope they don't fuck the White House up too badly on their way out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

One theory is that they are deliberately proceeding slowly, and holding off on a special prosecutor in order to push it back until closer to the election.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Holder must go along with the man-child emperor king in the Whine House.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We need to get rid of these mutha-fookers and move on. I really don't think Onumbbuts will care. He can go on his speaking tour and make millions. Gotta keep the Wookie in cool threads:
http://boudicabpi.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/michellewookiewitchdr.jpg

with our kinda luck they'll finish what the british started about 200 years ago
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#7]
The CIA? Really? I would like to think that the CIA has a little more juice than needing to buy guns from a local gun store to arm a Mexican cartel.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]
You are probably going to learn it was a combination of poor leadership, shitty prosecution, an overzealous tard supervisor and an equally poor agent.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The CIA? Really? I would like to think that the CIA has a little more juice than needing to buy guns from a local gun store to arm a Mexican cartel.

The "Company" isn't concerned with the mechanism, i.e. gunrunning, but with the payoff: drug money. That cartel money being laundered through Wachovia/Wells-Fargo is what finances the "black" budget.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#10]
What do most people do when they get caught.  They lie, and try to cover it up and hope nobody finds out any more.  This will get brushed aside unless the people continue to make it a big deal.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You are probably going to learn it was a combination of poor leadership, shitty prosecution, an overzealous tard supervisor and an equally poor agent.

Not if the rest of the article is accurate:

Let that sink in: After months of pretending that "Fast and Furious” was a botched surveillance operation of illegal gun-running spearheaded by the ATF and the US attorney’s office in Phoenix, it turns out that the government itself was selling guns to the bad guys.

Agent John Dodson was ordered to buy four Draco pistols for cash and even got a letter from his supervisor, David Voth, authorizing a federally licensed gun dealer to sell him the guns without bothering about the necessary paperwork.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/furious_revelation_OhK6TBqPlEpRglHjsSbiBI#ixzz1ZP9JYmlR

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

One theory is that they are deliberately proceeding slowly, and holding off on a special prosecutor in order to push it back until closer to the election.

Rumors allude to another investigation through a Senate committee concurrent to Grassley & Issa's investigation. I think, the congressional investigators want to gather as much evidence and testimony under oath as possible BEFORE appointing the Independent Special Prosecutor. If I understand the process, once the prosecutor is appointed and his investigation/prosecution begins, the other investigating committees will have to halt their investigations...

The coverup is on a grand scale and truly, this 'scandal' make either Watergate or Iran-Contra look like child's play in comparison to its breadth and scope and in terms of the totality of murders that have resulted from the arms transfers.

Remember, arms were bought and paid for by our government, transferred to known criminals already on the DEA and FBI payrolls and then smuggled across an international border and transferred again to professional murderers.

There's a lot of tinfoil thinking about whether or not the CIA was involved but its unproven and the facts, so far, are unclear about all the tie-ins with international operating agencies. It's known that the DEA and FBI are deep in the mix so the DOJ is about as dirty as dirty can be at this point. What's not clear is what role the State Department and the Executive Branch have played...

... and that's why the investigators are treading lightly or at least trying to stay 'under the radar' and off the front pages until they have corroborated evidence––- which seems to be unfolding very quickly.

We're upset... and WE constitute a significant number of people but we're not regime supporters anyway so the regime may not be losing any sleep over this. Especially when they have the media on their short leash and a 'slush' fund probably beyond comprehension in terms of the ink and air time they can bring to bear to keep it 'off the radar'.

Ya, the election cycle may play a role but I think it's partly coincidental timing but hey, lets capitalize on the situation and make sure F&F is a HUGE election issue.

Once the ITAR violations and the other international aspects start to really surface, the Obama regime is going to be very hard pressed to find cover and if it just happens to coincide with some of the Democratic election activities, oh well.

Not in my life time has the sheer magnitude of political corruption been so flagrant, so arrogant and so deadly.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Guys you are missing the IMPORTANT issues with Operation F&F:

Micheal Jackson's doctor may have given him too much dope, and Chaz Bono is on Dancing With The Stars.

Blame it on the .gov, but the real problem is the average American doesn't give a fuck about incredible .gov corruption.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rumors allude to another investigation through a Senate committee concurrent to Grassley & Issa's investigation. I think, the congressional investigators want to gather as much evidence and testimony under oath as possible BEFORE appointing the Independent Special Prosecutor. If I understand the process, once the prosecutor is appointed and his investigation/prosecution begins, the other investigating committees will have to halt their investigations...

The coverup is on a grand scale and truly, this 'scandal' make either Watergate or Iran-Contra look like child's play in comparison to its breadth and scope and in terms of the totality of murders that have resulted from the arms transfers.

Remember, arms were bought and paid for by our government, transferred to known criminals already on the DEA and FBI payrolls and then smuggled across an international border and transferred again to professional murderers.

There's a lot of tinfoil thinking about whether or not the CIA was involved but its unproven and the facts, so far, are unclear about all the tie-ins with international operating agencies. It's known that the DEA and FBI are deep in the mix so the DOJ is about as dirty as dirty can be at this point. What's not clear is what role the State Department and the Executive Branch have played...

... and that's why the investigators are treading lightly or at least trying to stay 'under the radar' and off the front pages until they have corroborated evidence––- which seems to be unfolding very quickly.

We're upset... and WE constitute a significant number of people but we're not regime supporters anyway so the regime may not be losing any sleep over this. Especially when they have the media on their short leash and a 'slush' fund probably beyond comprehension in terms of the ink and air time they can bring to bear to keep it 'off the radar'.

Ya, the election cycle may play a role but I think it's partly coincidental timing but hey, lets capitalize on the situation and make sure F&F is a HUGE election issue.

Once the ITAR violations and the other international aspects start to really surface, the Obama regime is going to be very hard pressed to find cover and if it just happens to coincide with some of the Democratic election activities, oh well.

Not in my life time has the sheer magnitude of political corruption been so flagrant, so arrogant and so deadly.

When Kevyn speaks upon this subject, those not following the tacked F&F thread should pay close attention. He gets it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:41:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I read the article tonite

All I can do is shake my head
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You mean like wiping boogers on the bottom of the desks that were crafted in the early 1800's? Or behind the picture frames of priceless paintings? Yeah I thought about that too.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

what are you going to do? dismantle the ATF?

good luck with that
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:58:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Guys you are missing the IMPORTANT issues with Operation F&F:

Micheal Jackson's doctor may have given him too much dope, and Chaz Bono is on Dancing With The Stars.

Blame it on the .gov, but the real problem is the average American doyou esn't give a fuck about incredible .gov corruption.

Don't fall for the trap that you and I aren't average American's. I remember well during the Clinton regime that the spin was HUGE making folks feel dis-affected and all alone. Up is down, down is up. Sky is green, grass is blue bullshit.

You and I are the average American's. The ones behind this and their constituents are not.

The media has this administrations back. They are complicit and will become marginalized in time as the rest of "average America" catches on.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:10:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

actually, Holder is worse than Obama, that racist fuckstain has been doing this crap since the early 90's working under then AG, Janet "Manface" Reno.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:14:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

actually, Holder is worse than Obama, that racist fuckstain has been doing this crap since the early 90's working under then AG, Janet "Manface" Reno.
Yeah, Holder is a worthless son of a bitch. That feels good to say. The whole fucking lot of them remind me of seedy used car salesman. Obviously seedy used car salesman stay in business.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:19:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Either it's a ill conceived plan or total incompetence, take your pick, It's just like every other obama scheme
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:21:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, Holder is a worthless son of a bitch. That feels good to say. The whole fucking lot of them remind me of seedy used car salesman. Obviously seedy used car salesman stay in business.

Holder at this point is borderline psychotic

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:24:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Either it's a ill conceived plan or total incompetence, take your pick, It's just like every other obama scheme

Its incompetent people with ill conceived plans.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 11:50:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its incompetent people with ill conceived plans.

Both it is.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top