Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2002 2:42:24 PM EDT
I just saw Louis Farrakhan on a clip on Fox News talking about how our campaigns against Sadam, and bin laden are just to cover up all the problems in this country.
Now I've heard this type of crap before but part of what he said was being covered up was that mobs are chasing down and attacking black people and he accused Bush of reffering to blacks as ni**ers. His audience was cheering and happily accepting every word he said.
What is this guy thinking? Who is he expecting sympathy from? The mob thing can only be for the digestion of an international audience. Does he actually belive that poeple in this country would take his word as the truth? This is not something that could happen and the entire country not know about it.
Does anyone have any insight into his (realistic) goals?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just saw Louis Farrakhan on a clip on Fox News talking about how our campaigns against Sadam, and bin laden are just to cover up all the problems in this country.
Now I've heard this type of crap before but part of what he said was being covered up was that mobs are chasing down and attacking black people and he accused Bush of reffering to blacks as ni**ers. His audience was cheering and happily accepting every word he said.
What is this guy thinking? Who is he expecting sympathy from? The mob thing can only be for the digestion of an international audience. Does he actually belive that poeple in this country would take his word as the truth? This is not something that could happen and the entire country not know about it.
View Quote

I hope I can explain this, so hold on.

1. Louis Farrakhan is an Islamist. He is NO different than Osama Bin Laden IMHO.

2 Louis Farrakhan is a racist and a zionist. If it aint black or brown, he wants it killed.

3. Louis Farrakhan is trying to get his minions to wage urban war in America, against Christians, Jews and whites.

4. Urban chaos is the BEST friend of a corrupt politician. Haven't you wondered why Bush hasn't banned him from the country?

The guy is a crazy P.O.S.

PS...

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:11:58 PM EDT
[#2]
hey, try living in detroit for a while.
what's funny is the majority of the fucker's own people, lazy, unmotivated as they are, don't even like his views.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:19:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

1. Louis Farrakhan is an Islamist. He is NO different than Osama Bin Laden IMHO.

2 Louis Farrakhan is a racist and a zionist. If it aint black or brown, he wants it killed.

3. Louis Farrakhan is trying to get his minions to wage urban war in America, against Christians, Jews and whites.

4. Urban chaos is the BEST friend of a corrupt politician. Haven't you wondered why Bush hasn't banned him from the country?

PS...

View Quote

Thank you DA,

This stuff I know. What I don't understand is the comment about mobs chasing and beating blacks. Everyone knows this is not true so I'm trying to figure out who his target audience is.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
hey, try living in detroit for a while.
what's funny is the majority of the fucker's own people, lazy, unmotivated as they are, don't even like his views.
View Quote

I have lived in Detroit. That is where I went to high school (6 Mile and Grand River). In case you're familure, I lived in Brightmoor. Right now I am sitting about 100 yards from Detroit's border. I am animal sitting at my parent's in Redford. I actually live in Waterford at this time. I know most don't agree with him, i'm just trying to figure the dude out.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]
oh yeah, quite familiar.
i live in monroe, now [:)]

he's just an opportunist, like those attorneys that troll ER waiting rooms.
he's a black version of all of the "klan type" white people the media tells us we should despise.
because he's black, his brand of racism is different, and supposed to be acceptable.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#7]
now where did i put my kill whitey picture . . .

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#8]
The people he wants/needs under his control are people who are:

1. Ignorant and will believe anything.

2. People who distrust white people in the first place.

3. People who are not afraid of violence.

4. Not real Americans.

Does that help?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The people he wants/needs under his control are people who are:

1. Ignorant and will believe anything.

2. People who distrust white people in the first place.

3. People who are not afraid of violence.

4. Not real Americans.

Does that help?
View Quote

Yes DA,
I'm also wondering about his recent jaunt to Iraq. We have known for how long that he would like nothing better that for there to be a race war in this country. We also are concerned about Sadam supplying WMD to terrorist groups. I know the guy is a fruitloop, but wouldn't that be exactly the type of weapons delivery system Sadam would be looking for?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

He's part of the problem.
Kill him and we are one step closer to fixing things.
View Quote

How comes his prostate cancer is taking so long?[>:/]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#11]
USA
Posted - 07/22/2002 :  19:04:03              

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

PS...

I would'nt mind taking a trip to the city with a couple of my AR buddys to accomidate him. [50]  [50]  [50]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#12]
[b]Originally posted by DevilsAdvocate

2 Louis Farrakhan is a racist and a zionist. If it aint black or brown, he wants it killed.[/b]

How can Farakhan (Old Calypso Louie) be both an Islamist and a Zionist? Could you explain that? I wonder if you know what a Zionist is?

Zionism -- The return of the Jews, and the establishment of the Jewish State, in what was called Palestine, at that time. A Zionist is an adherent and supporter of Zionism.

Do you think Old Calypso Louie would support that? You are right about Old Louie being a POS, and a PPPP.

Bill

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#13]
If it makes you feel any better we've got Al Sharpton and Hillary Clinton...
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Any way you can keep them within your borders?[:D]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just how would he do that?  Farrakhan is a US citizen.  So now Bush gets blamed for Farrakhan?  Now I've heard everything.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Just how would he do that?  Farrakhan is a US citizen.  So now Bush gets blamed for Farrakhan?  Now I've heard everything.
View Quote

didn't they arrest jose padilla for plotting with anti-usa islamics while he was traveling overseas? why can't they do the same to this twit: [img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/killwhitey.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
mobs are chasing down and attacking black people
View Quote

hmmm.. the only thing like that i have ever seen is mobs of blacks chasing down WHITE people.   maybe he's just confusededed.
let's axe him, mebbe he know.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

didn't they arrest jose padilla for plotting with anti-usa islamics while he was traveling overseas? why can't they do the same to this twit: [img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/killwhitey.jpg[/img]
View Quote

The man states that he is against the established government of the USA and then travels abroad to meet with the #2 enemy of our country. He said it was a peace mission but does not advocate peaceful resolutions here so why would he do so there? Me thinks he has nefarious intentions!
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
mobs are chasing down and attacking black people
View Quote

hmmm.. the only thing like that i have ever seen is mobs of blacks chasing down WHITE people.   maybe he's just confusededed.
let's axe him, mebbe he know.
View Quote

Good ebonics, you definetly do know Detroit well![@:D]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

View Quote

The man states that he is against the established government of the USA and then travels abroad to meet with the #2 enemy of our country. He said it was a peace mission but does not advocate peaceful resolutions here so why would he do so there? Me thinks he has nefarious intentions!
View Quote

exactly, and the only reason they don't use the same tricks to cart him off that they used on padilla is that were it to be done to him the inner cities would burn

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could only hold it in so long, huh? Oh well, looking forward to CavVet's next diatribe.

Quoted:
View Quote

And America appreciates it. In fact it almost makes you as much our heroes as 9-11 did.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Could only hold it in so long, huh? Oh well, looking forward to CavVet's next diatribe.
View Quote

i couldn't resist

and i don't consider it race baiting when farrakhan is the subject

if you can convince me otherwise i'll can the picture

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#23]
They need to send Louis, Jesse Jackson  and Al Sharpton to Iraq and then nuke the place.  More bang for the buck.  Oh yeah,  Hillary and Bill too.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#24]
I saw that little tidbit.  I was hoping he would say he was volunteering as a suicide bomber, and he would explode himself while shaking Sadam's hand.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Uncanny!
[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/killwhitey.jpg[/img][img]http://homepage.eircom.net/~finnegam/war/images/hitler.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:30:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They need to send Louis, Jesse Jackson  and Al Sharpton to Iraq and then nuke the place.  More bang for the buck.  Oh yeah,  Hillary and Bill too.
View Quote

You are our last chance for peace with the nation of Iraq. Please present this giant horse as our gift... [marines]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

I didn't say Bush is blamed for Farrakhan.

What I AM saying is that our government stands firmly behind a "Divide and Conquer" strategy that is working all too well at the moment. The strength of our country (the people) has been smashed by the government allowing PC and anti-Americans (like Farrakhan) to do the crap they do. Bush knows DAMN WELL that Islam is NOT a peacefull religion. Bush knows DAMN WELL that Farrakhan is a criminal, but they just keep him around to keep everyone divided.

Look at it this way, if the government can keep the public divided, they can walk all over us at any time.

And on the Zionist thing, I meant anti-Zionist, I forgot to proofread...my mistake
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top