Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2001 6:44:59 PM EDT
Just got this a while ago:

To: [email protected]
Subject: bad people

all of you republican suporters are guilty of treason tyrany murder and crimes against
humanity(what little still exist).thats my freedom of speech.email me back if you have any way to defend these charges... heres some examples...just a few...
•INS,everytime a republican is in office they make it harder for a husband and wife and/or engaged couple to be together
•the mixture of church and state,funding for religious orginizations,legaly discouraging
abortion,its ok to discourage it but..not legaly if based on religious views
•setting up the votes,purpusly miscounting,altering,refusing to count at all,and dead people voting .. while not condemned in the constitution..no (extreemly commie)
•martial law...what this does is put constutional amendment rites on hold .georgie bush used this before
•attempted destruction of your favorite 2nd amendment

theres many more but if i dont have time to tell u them all...

No Name
e-mail: [email protected]

The most personalized email addresses available! at: http://www.2ndmail.com

View Quote

First of all, this person has the grammatical correctness of a chimpanzee.  I'm very tempted to reply, but what with all the hackers that have been floating around lately, I'm hesitant.

Just thought I'd see if anyone else has received anything from Mr/Ms No Name...
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 6:50:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Please reply, and include an address and phone number where you can be reached.  I didn't realize it would be this easy.  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Piss on ya, BJ... I'm serious here.

[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Isn't that what the Democraps are guilty of???

BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Piss on ya, BJ... I'm serious here.
View Quote

By BJ I assume you are addressing me.  You may call me Mr. President, or President Clinton.  Just because your a rabid gun owner with an unjustified fear of the government is no reason to start calling names.  This is the kind of behavior we expect of gun owners, your arguments for guns make no sense and quickly fall apart so you have to resort to name calling.  It's a shame you can't see the truth, maybe our agents can enlighten you when they get there...  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#6]
If your worried about your ip address on the reply email header, go through idzap (javascript enabled) and a hotmail account.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh yea, I almost forgot to mention,
That is one inarticulate Dunderhead!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Too late, Sweep.  Fucker pissed me off.

Dear Ms. No Name:

If you insist on engaging in an email debate regarding American politics, I highly suggest that you consider first mastering the English language.  Proper spelling and grammatical correctness go a long way towards one's credibility.

Regarding your statement painting me as a Republican supporter, I must confess that I voted for the lesser of two evils this time around.  Ideally, I'd love to see a Libertarian in office, but although I did not vote for one, I at least voted for Alan Keyes - quite possibly the most conservative candidate in the 2000 Presidential election - in the Primary election this time around.  

If you're familiar with the Libertarian party platform, you'd realize that they believe in open borders, so that would possibly alleviate some of your concerns about the treatment of immigrants in our country.  Just remember, though, that those immigrants can kiss government financial aid goodbye, as the Libertarians wouldn't stand for it.

And speaking of immigration, check out the following link for information regarding Bush's feelings on it:

http://www.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/07/10/bush.newyork/index.html

But of course, he is a Republicrat quoting lines that his script writer sends him, so he's most likely just telling folks what the want to hear.

Regarding our Second Amendment - They can destroy it all they want.  That would not change the fact that my right to defend myself from evil is inalienable (ie:  God-given, acquired at birth, etc).  The U.S. Constitution is simply a written record advising our so-called leaders not overstep their bounds, or they shall answer to us, the U.S. citizenship, thus the 2nd Amendment clause.

And please refresh my memory.  When, exactly, did "Georgie" (sic) Bush put our "Constutional" (sic) "rites" (sic) on hold by imposing Martial Law (at least you spelled that one correctly)?

Ms. No Name, if you do not have the cojones to use your real name, a repectable alias, or at least a legitimate email address, and if you do not "have the time to tell u them all," I highly recommend that you stay out of the field of political debate.  

Once you've reviewed you basic grammar rules, gather up a solid argument and get back to me when you graduate high school.

Respectfully yours (not really),

J.D. Lawhon
----------------
http://www.geocities.com/shootinbulldawg

P.S. - You're correct.  You excercised your First Amendment right (assuming you're a U.S. citizen).  I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top